Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH!
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#21)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 08-07-2009, 01:12 PM

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#22)
Old
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 09-04-2009, 05:34 AM

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#23)
Old
True Christian™

exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default A video response to Sister Mary Maria's Darwin PSA.... - 09-06-2009, 03:33 AM

Sister Mary Maria inspired me make a video response to her Darwin PSA.

]
(#24)
Old
True Christian™

exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 09-06-2009, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post

This one is the best. It shows examples of how atheists take Bible verses out of context. How stupid. You argument against them is air tight, I don't think I have ever seen a better argument, except maybe from our estranged Christian, Fred Phelps.
(#25)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 09-14-2009, 04:39 PM

A wonderful video tract sermon from Pastor Zeke!

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#26)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 09-15-2009, 04:31 AM

Quote:
A wonderful video tract sermon from Pastor Zeke!

I'm still enjoying this! This is must-see viewing for everyone! There will be an oral quiz this Sunday, so watch it closely and learn.

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#27)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 10-10-2009, 12:48 PM

How to deal with vegans:

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
(#28)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 11-05-2009, 01:27 AM

Thank you, Maine!

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#29)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 11-15-2009, 09:48 PM

The very first Baby Baptist Buddies video tract designed especially to appeal to younger sinners!

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#30)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 11-15-2009, 10:14 PM

Praise be Sister, and here's another!

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
(#31)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 12-13-2009, 03:27 AM

Merry CHRISTmas!

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#32)
Old
Descended from Rapes
True Christian™

True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound True Christian™ Christian Love TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Porn Resistant Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Teabag Patriot Persecuted Punched the most queers Sons of Liberty Super Soaker Baptism Award Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican Ready for the Rapture Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Jailed for JESUS Ex-rape victim Anti-sodomy

Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Godfly will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 02-16-2010, 05:48 AM

here is a link to a horror story about our public schools.

Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

imunke is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 04-04-2010, 06:18 AM

i wont be even slightly critical but..... buying all the products you can and having a good 'ol fashioned burning... kinda defeats the purpose doesnt it? next week there will be more and the shelves and eventualy your going to run out of money......
(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

imunke is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 04-04-2010, 06:24 AM

aparently i was misunderstood and as such got a very stern warning letter.... but my point is this; isnt there a better way then shelling out our money to remove a product from stores shelves when its just going to return in no time? buying and burning doesnt work when they can make them faster than we can a living.
(#35)
Old
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 04-04-2010, 06:25 AM

I hope you're not suggesting that we steal these items that we're burning!

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
(#36)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 05-02-2010, 05:27 PM

Vegetarians are monsters. Here is an animated tract to aid you in approaching one and help save their emaciated souls.

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#37)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 05-02-2010, 06:28 PM

I'd also like to stress the importance of rating all True Christian™ video tracts highly to help combat the hatefulness of the witches and atheists!

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#38)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 05-02-2010, 09:50 PM

Quote:
I'd also like to stress the importance of rating all True Christian™ video tracts highly to help combat the hatefulness of the witches and atheists!
Bless you sister, the filthy sinners don't understand our logic, perhaps putting it into a youtube video will be able to get through to them.

Drama queen
(#39)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 05-03-2010, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Bless you sister, the filthy sinners don't understand our logic, perhaps putting it into a youtube video will be able to get through to them.
It's an uphill battle, that's for sure! The persecution in the comments is astounding!

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash

Caution - Poster is Crazy Uppity Woman/Enabler

Sparky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sparky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sparky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH! - 05-28-2010, 06:38 PM

Oh, it was you lot that put these on youtube!!
They're brilliant; thanks guys, they really brighten my day