X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WARNING: World of Warcraft Game Causes Demon Possession!

Uh Oh.... mom and dad cam home and 'Voice of Reason' forgot to take out the garbage........
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      Uh Oh.... mom and dad cam home and 'Voice of Reason' forgot to take out the garbage........
      Ummh... Where are you getting this stuff my friend? And for the record, I take my garbage out when I feel like it.
      "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11

Comment

Originally posted by Voice of Reason View Post
        I have indeed read the bible...
        I doubt that, unless you meant the two words, "The Bible".
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Voice of Reason View Post
          Ummh... Where are you getting this stuff my friend? And for the record, I take my garbage out when I feel like it.
          You might want to consider taking it out now, the stench of the crap your shoveling can be smelt over the 'net.

You know, you sound just like a school yard drug dealer like on those TV commercials.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
            You might want to consider taking it out now, the stench of the crap your shoveling can be smelt over the 'net.

You know, you sound just like a school yard drug dealer like on those TV commercials.
            Perhaps you should check your own panties if you are smelling crap, paps.
            "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11

Comment

Listen, little Timmy, you came to our house. You do not like it, there is the door.

This thread is a discussion about the evils of Video games. If you persist in pursuing your desire to sell people on this mindless and evil pastime, I shall be forced to request you be removed.

Comment

That's disgusting. Other than being practically naked and some kind of elf creature, she should replace those weapons and armor with a scrub bucket and a broom.
                I love God with all my heart and only wish to live every day of my life for Him, according to his will and word

Comment

Originally posted by Amy4God View Post
                  That's disgusting. Other than being practically naked and some kind of elf creature, she should replace those weapons and armor with a scrub bucket and a broom.
                  Yes, I see you are thinking about it... You surely would want a naked elven housemaid, don't you? Do not worry, it is alright... Give in to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Voice of Depravity View Post
                    Yes, I see you are thinking about it... You surely would want a naked elven housemaid, don't you? Do not worry, it is alright... Give in to it...

Comment

• Re: WARNING: World of Warcraft Game Causes Demon Possession!

Originally posted by angels View Post
                      Ah hello my darling, how are you today? Did you consider what I told you?

Comment

Ah hello my darling, how are you today? Did you consider what I told you?

The things you like, I don't.
                        So there isn't anything to consider is there really.

But you carry on it's your choice in the end anyway. I'll stick with Jesus Christ and my dear friends here.

And thankyou for asking. I am very well.

Comment

Originally posted by angels View Post
                          The things you like, I don't.
                          So there isn't anything to consider is there really.

But you carry on it's your choice in the end anyway. I'll stick with Jesus Christ and my dear friends here.

And thankyou for asking. I am very well.
                          Hmh, shame. We could've had lots of fun, but you do what you wish, for shall I not corrupt an angelic soul like you. But for the rest of this forum, the voices will be whispering you...

Comment

Hmh, shame. We could've had lots of fun, but you do what you wish, for shall I not corrupt an angelic soul like you. But for the rest of this forum, the voices will be whispering you...
                            Have you been skipping your meds again?
                            Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebenezer Wright View Post
                              Have you been skipping your meds again?
                              No I have not, my pale friend. Perhaps you should tell me more about yourself... Even just for the sake of having one thousand post of gibberish spoken. Do you admit the perverted fantasies of yours?

Comment

Look here Devil boy, no one wants you here perverting our childrens minds with your manure mouth.
                                God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Working...
                                X