X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am SO upset.

Today’s current line-up for the Indy 500 next weekend has three women in the hunt. As a red-blooded American male, I’m crushed – women in the Indy – what’s next: women doctors, women dentists, women attorneys- when will it stop.

I shudder to think.

Row 1
    1. (9) Scott Dixon...226.366
    2. (10) Dan Wheldon...226.110
    3. (6) Ryan Briscoe...226.080

Row 2
    4. (3) Helio Castroneves...225.733
    5. (7) Danica Patrick...225.197
    6. (11) Tony Kanaan...224.794

Row 3
    7. (26) Marco Andretti...224.417
    8. (4) Vitor Meira...224.346
    9. (27) r-Hideki Mutoh...223.887

Row 4
    10. (20) Ed Carpenter...223.835
    11. (12) Tomas Scheckter...223.496
    12. (99) Townsend Bell...222.539

Row 5
    13. (06) r-Graham Rahal...222.531
    14. (14) Darren Manning...222.430
    15. (18) Bruno Junqueira...222.330

Row 6
    16. (02) r-Justin Wilson...222.267
    17. (15) Buddy Rice...222.101
    18. (22) Davey Hamilton...222.017

Row 7
    19. (16) r-Alex Lloyd...221.788
    20. (17) r-Ryan Hunter-Reay...221.579
    21. (24) John Andretti...221.550

Row 8
    22. (67) Sarah Fisher...221.246
    23. (8) r-Will Power...221.136
    24. (41) Jeff Simmons...221.103

Row 9
    25. (5) r-Oriol Servia...220.767
    26. (33) r-E.J. Viso...220.356
    27. (23) Milka Duno...220.305

Row 10
    28. (19) r-Mario Moraes...219.716
    29. (36) r-Enrique Bernoldi...219.422
    30. (34) r-Jaime Camara...219.345

Row 11
    31. (2) A.J. Foyt IV...219.184
    32. (91) Buddy Lazier...219.015
    33. (25) Marty Roth...218.965
    The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Re: I am SO upset.

Originally posted by HTannor View Post
    Today’s current line-up for the Indy 500 next weekend has three women in the hunt. As a red-blooded American male, I’m crushed – women in the Indy – what’s next: women doctors, women dentists, women attorneys- when will it stop.

I shudder to think.

omg... women in the indy 500.. and you are upset? lol piffleing mormon... you need to grow the piffle up and learn to accept people for who they are, rather than automatically judging people based on sex or religion or what have you.. you guys are bigger children than any other person ive met online.. this site is pathetic..
    Last edited by Felicity; 05-23-2010, 12:56 PM. Reason: Made the quote shorter for readability.

Comment

Originally posted by Your_Mother View Post
      omg... women in the indy 500.. and you are upset? lol piffleing mormon... you need to grow the piffle up and learn to accept people for who they are, rather than automatically judging people based on sex or religion or what have you.. you guys are bigger children than any other person ive met online.. this site is pathetic..
      Is it your unclean time? Is that why you are acting so hysterically, missy?
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I am not suprised.

If these liebrals can put a nigra in the WhiteBlack House, they can put a woman the Indy 500. But you know, it is just for show to get teh lezbo bull dykes to watch the race on TV and fantasize. All about advertising. I am sure Free Markek Fred has the inside skinny on it.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I really doubt they put it 'to get teh lezbo bull dykes to watch the race on TV and fantasize'. Who would want them to watch it anyway?

I do not watch these races as I work a lot and am too busy for it.
          How did these women get into the race?

Also, if you did not know, sadly there -are- women doctors and other things like that happening.
          They even touch your -mail-.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteLight View Post
            How did these women get into the race?
            I'm guessing good ol' fashioned female seduction methods, probably including the Lewinskying of the entire Indy 500 management.

Comment

I wonder if there's an iPhone app that helps you schedule your races around your special time of the month?
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

does this mean formula 1 cars will now have vanity mirrors?
                sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                  Is it your unclean time? Is that why you are acting so hysterically, missy?

There must be something going around affecting the women.

I have encountered several extreme cases of hysterical uterus just in the last 2 weeks.
                  Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

Thank you, Brothers, for your Godly thoughts on this subject. (I'm ignoring those other twinks who have no business crashing in on our Godly discussion.)

Knowing only their names, I decided to do an Internet search for further identification purposes, and discovered these photos:

(Since this is the Men's Only section, I am confident you will not be allowing your children or the women-folk to view these scandalous photos)

The harlot on the left is one Danica Patrick. The little hussy is obviously not shy about showing her skinny little body to the public – a view only her Christian™ husband should be allowed to view.

The tart in the middle is Milka Duno. Just look at the way she is showing off to the camera! I feel a little puke in the back of my throat just seeing this photo.

The one on the right is Sarah Fisher. I’m just sickened by the fact she shares a common first name with our beloved Sister Sarah Palin – I’m sure Brother Todd Palin would be equally offended. There is no word on whether this Fisher trollop has birthed a retard like Sister Sarah – I mean, after all, I can’t imagine any Christian Gentleman(tm) would want carnal relations with this person.
                    The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

Comment

You mean disgusting pictures like that are all over the Internets? Is that Al Gore's doing?
                      Why these sluts husbands or fathers let them drive anywhere other than to the supermarket or gun store is beyond me.
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Thank you, Brothers, for your Godly thoughts on this subject. (I'm ignoring those other twinks who have no business crashing in on our Godly discussion.)

Knowing only their names, I decided to do an Internet search for further identification purposes, and discovered these photos:

(Since this is the Men's Only section, I am confident you will not be allowing your children or the women-folk to view these scandalous photos)

The harlot on the left is one Danica Patrick. The little hussy is obviously not shy about showing her skinny little body to the public – a view only her Christian™ husband should be allowed to view.

The tart in the middle is Milka Duno. Just look at the way she is showing off to the camera! I feel a little puke in the back of my throat just seeing this photo.

The one on the right is Sarah Fisher. I’m just sickened by the fact she shares a common first name with our beloved Sister Sarah Palin – I’m sure Brother Todd Palin would be equally offended. There is no word on whether this Fisher trollop has birthed a retard like Sister Sarah – I mean, after all, I can’t imagine any Christian Gentleman™ would want carnal relations with this person.
                        Are these the drivers you were talking about? I know I am not up on the latest and greatest in NASCAR but none of those outfits looked at all fire retardant. Are all the drivers wearing this type of suit. There doesn't seem to be any room for sponsor's labels anywhere. I can not imagine what Dale Ernhart would look like wearing any of these uniforms...I am gob smacked!
                        sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                        Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                        Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                        Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

I have two pieces of news, Brothers. One is good, but the other makes this year’s Godly Indy 500™ even worse than I thought.

First, the good news: The shameless hussy, Milka Duno, proved she was not as good as the men and did not make the field. Good riddance.

Now, the bad news: Two more uppity women showed up and QUALIFIED for the race! The bit of puke in the back of my mouth tastes even worse each time I think about it.

The trollop on the left (and I bet that describes her politics as well) goes by the name of Ana Beatriz. Just look at her with those beefy arms. And those things on her chest just have to get in the way of the steering wheel. Let us pray, Brothers, that those big globs get all wrapped up in the steering wheel spokes going into turn 1 and she faces the humiliation of bouncing off the wall and spends the rest of the day in Gasoline Alley crying like a little girl.

The tart on the right is one Simona de Silvestro. Standing there with the shoes of a prostitute, she looks so smug. Let’s hope this slutty little South American heads home early to her rightful place – in the kitchen making pies.

Comment

I would like some warning next time before you get me excited that the problem has started to fix itself when in reality it just got worse.

In the end, this just means FOUR women are in this.
                            At least she was replaced with two clearly white women.

Comment

I have two pieces of news, Brothers. One is good, but the other makes this year’s Godly Indy 500™ even worse than I thought.

First, the good news: The shameless hussy, Milka Duno, proved she was not as good as the men and did not make the field. Good riddance.

Now, the bad news: Two more uppity women showed up and QUALIFIED for the race! The bit of puke in the back of my mouth tastes even worse each time I think about it.

The trollop on the left (and I bet that describes her politics as well) goes by the name of Ana Beatriz. Just look at her with those beefy arms. And those things on her chest just have to get in the way of the steering wheel. Let us pray, Brothers, that those big globs get all wrapped up in the steering wheel spokes going into turn 1 and she faces the humiliation of bouncing off the wall and spends the rest of the day in Gasoline Alley crying like a little girl.

The tart on the right is one Simona de Silvestro. Standing there with the shoes of a prostitute, she looks so smug. Let’s hope this slutty little South American heads home early to her rightful place – in the kitchen making pies.
                              Beefy arms?
                              Also, I assure you that the chances of the things on her chest getting wrapped in the steering wheel are..... let me think...... nigh on impossible.
                              Can you provide Scripture on why women can't drive in the Indy 500?

Comment

Working...
                              X