X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Destruction of California Imminent

The Lord has sent an earthquake among the Californians today. They will likely all perish this evening or possibly tomorrow morning. Romans 6:23- For the wages of sin is death...
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Re: Final Destruction of California Imminent

Did I miss it? I didn't hear anything about it on Fox, but they have been focused awfully hard on President Trump lately so they might not have gotten around to reporting it yet.
    Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Comment

This was a false prophecy because California is still there.
      Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Due to the numerous faults in California and the fact that Jesus has sent devastating earthquakes to California in the past, we've been expecting that the whole state will be lopped of into the Pacific ocean.

After studying some of the geology and looking back at the Bible (KJV1611), I think we have been looking at this all wrong. The biggest problem in California is Sodomy, and we know that Jesus punished Sodomy with fire and brimstone.

Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
        And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

- Genesis 19:24-25
        Now we know that fire and brimstone can come from volcanoes, and what does California have an abundance of? None other than volcanoes. I think that Jesus has thought this through, so bear with me. California is a nice place weather wise, and they have all kinds of natural resources that the LIEberals have been preventing us from harvesting (because of stupid things like the spotted owl). The goal here is to get rid of the LIEberals and the Sodomites - and what better way than to just wipe them out with some fire and brimstone. That would leave the state once again open to being populated by True Christians™.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAvolcanoes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1921354
        Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
        brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
        ...and get off my lawn
        sigpic

Comment

I have heard that there is a fire close to Los Angeles now and it has put all of Southern California to flight. God has seemingly expressed an interest in burning thousands of homes. I don't see how those wretches can still resist the blandishments of Jesus when the alternative seems so close at hand.
          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
            I don't see how those wretches can still resist the blandishments of Jesus when the alternative seems so close at hand.
            They're all hopped up on the weed out there. I don't think they notice much of anything, really. Rumors had it that people were walking off cliffs because of that Pokemon Go thing, turns out people wander off that cliff all the time. California. Nobody pays attention to anything there. I'm not surprised Jesus has to turn His smiting up to 11 to catch their attention.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Sweet Jesus, the Californicators are getting nearer all the time to their well deserved punishment - at least according to some new studies. See the recent article (below), and be sure to check out the link - the web site has some marvelous simulations of God's impending wrath. The carnage is going to be better than any Mel Gibson movie - which is why I like reading the Bible (KJV1611), the gratuitous violence is better than anything on TV.

I keep saying - let the Mexicans have it back. It's going to be cheaper than having to send FEMA out there to bail them out, and its 55 electoral votes that won't go to the Democrats - thus ensuring Trumps election.

Southern California Is Overdue for a Massive Earthquake
              May 5th 2016
              By: Kyle Jaeger@kylejaeger

Southern California should be on alert for a massive earthquake that could strike at any moment, a leading earthquake scientist from the Southern California Earthquake Center said on Wednesday.

The San Andreas fault — a fault line that extends 800 miles across California — is "locked, loaded, and ready to roll," especially toward the southern end of the fault, said Thomas Jordan, director of the SCEC, during the National Earthquake Conference in Long Beach, Calif.

"The springs on the San Andreas system have been wound very, very tight," Jordan says.

The last time a powerful earthquake struck the region was in 1857, The Los Angeles Times reports. That year, a magnitude 7.9 earthquake rattled a 185 mile stretch of California, from southern to central California.

Experts at the U.S. Geological Center say that the San Andreas fault is a sleeping giant that is due for a sizeable tremor every 150 years, CNN reports. Rumors about when the next "big one" will strike surface every few years, but recent reports indicate that the "big one" really is imminent.

What the "big one" could look like.

"A computer simulation shown at the National Earthquake Conference this week showed the widespread effect such a large quake that hits the San Andreas Fault could have, reaching from Central California to the Mexican border," CBS News reports. "Scientists say that long overdue earthquake could be as big as a magnitude 8 that could shake for as long as two minutes."

. . . .

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
              ...and get off my lawn
              sigpic

Comment

The San Andreas fault — a fault line that extends 800 miles across California — is "locked, loaded, and ready to roll,"
                A bit like the True Christians™ of Landover!

Will there be some sort of warning before it happens, so we can all tune in to Fox News? Or will it be a case of Matthew 25:15?
                Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

I am now hearing that a shortage of Perrier water has led the Firefighters Union to threaten to go on strike and let the fires destroy Los Angeles. Governor Jerry Brown has reportedly entered into negotiations with the Teachers Union to try to get them to release their strategic reserve.

Comment

I am confused. Why are they using French water to put out the fires? California is next to the ocean and so has plenty of water of its own.

Honestly, it's as though these people don't even want to survive.

Comment

I understand that the people in California like to drink French water with bubbles in it when the eat their salads.

Comment

I understand that the people in California like to drink French water with bubbles in it when the eat their salads.
                        So even the firefighters are homosexuals? It's no wonder that God is making an example of California.
                        Romans 14:2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

Comment

My husband is considering leaving California. We've lived out here for years, and lived in a Christian compound, bringing other heathens to Christ, but my husband is longing for some more Christian company, so he's praying to the Lord about what to do and he told me to ask you about suggestions about where to move to. Ideally, he wants to move to Freehold, but understands that it may not be possible, so he is considering other locations too.
                          "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

The latest news is that the idol worshipping governor of California, Jerry Brown, has issued an imminent disaster alert for the entire state after God sent several relatively small earthquakes to loosen up the San Andreas Fault. According to the alert, a giant, destructive earthquake will occur along that fault before Tuesday and California will slide into the Pacific Ocean. I don't know why they feel the destruction will occur by Tuesday. They may have received some direct written threat from God. This follows a summer of fire and death that the Lord has rained down on California as a punishment for the rampant sin there.

This is good news for the righteous. Christians have long expected and prayed for the ravaging of California. It has been a thorn in the side of decent people for too long and it is only just that the Lord is about to take action. I believe that the states of Arizona, Nevada and Oregon should send troops to their respective borders with California immediately and those borders should be sealed. Too many of those people have already blighted the rest of America and we cannot afford a flood of refugees from that place. Regarding the State of Oregon, which is also on the left coast, they may be about to take the plunge as well. They are so close to California and so conveniently situated on the coast that the Lord may well kill two birds with one stone. They are smoking the marijuana there now and the Lord must be furious.

Comment

According to the alert, a giant, destructive earthquake will occur along that fault before Tuesday and California will slide into the Pacific Ocean. I don't know why they feel the destruction will occur by Tuesday. They may have received some direct written threat from God.
                              If they had, one of them would probably have put it on EBay by now. Luke 16:13.

Far more likely that God will wait until Wednesday or Thursday, and smite them just when they've stopped expecting it. We all know that God loves a good prank! Proverbs 17:22

Comment

Working...
                              X