Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Special Offer for LBC Cooks
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Pumpkin pie Special Offer for LBC Cooks - 03-16-2017, 01:13 PM

Precious Ladies,

My newest cookbook, "The Lamb's Book of Life (In the Kitchen)," is being distributed to finer bookstores all over the world as I write this. I am not sure why it was blocked from Freehold bookstores, but it is available in Des Moines and also through Christian online outlets such as Books for Jesus and Glorified Reading, Inc.

I would like, however, to make an offer to LBC True Christians™. For only $25.99, I will autograph a copy and inscribe YOUR NAME in the Lamb's Book of Life. Hallelujah! Imagine being able to say that you know for sure your name appears in the Book of Life - and then reaching for it to show your friends and neighbors! Delightfully illustrated with pictures of my pie and other sweet and savory things to eat, you'll love my helpful hints, such as:

How to keep fruit salads looking fresh
Choosing the right squash - a homemaker's dilemma solved!
How much is too much sugar?
Lard - is it healthy for my husband?

There are no better blessings in life for us ladies than to watch our husbands and children enjoying the meals we place before them - well, other than having a best selling cookbook and a successful chain of restaurants - but not all of us can have those things!

Just send me a private message if you'd like to order my new book. And don't forget to tell me whose name you'd like me to inscribe! My Book of Life is much easier to achieve than our Lord's!

Blessings to one and all, your friend,
NRL

PS: Did you know baking soda is NOT a good refrigerator deodorizer? Learn this and other amazing tips - order The Lamb's Book of Life in the Kitchen today!

The Lamb's Book of Life is not to be confused with our Lord's roster of True Christians™ who will dance and leap at Jesus' feet for eternity. Unless otherwise directed, inscription will read "To (your name), with love from Naomi, the best piemaker in the universe." Postage and handling of $20 will be added to each order. If you want more than one name inscribed, each additional name will add $20 to the total cost. No personal checks accepted. Visa, MC, Discover, or US Postal Money Orders only. NO PAYPAL. The Lamb's Book of Life in the Kitchen® is not available in Muslim countries and will not be sold to unsaved persons. Proof of Salvation® must be included with order to avoid shipping delays.

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.