X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vampires, Witches, Pagans, Demons, Wiccans are Satanists

Originally posted by keres66 View Post
    she said something about Dark Paganism in another post,,, so shes not Wiccan, but wiccans tand to focus more on the light side of things and the so called "good" Dark Pagans think theres a need for balance, so they work with Black magic and that sort of thing fascinating stuff by the way
    So you're an expert on the occult then? Can explain why this so called ancient belief system seems to feel the need to constantly defend itself from Christianity, which it supposedly predates and by all accounts (according to believers) is far superior to?

If paganism is so great, why don't pagans keep their traps shut and just worship dirt or whatever and stay out of Christian forums where they are not welcome?
    sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

I am new to site and trying to figure out how to ask you a question. I don't know where to begin. My best friend has been visited several times by vampires at her doorstep..they always want to come in. I would normally think that she was crazy but I have seen and felt things in her home that made my skin crawl and can only be described as something out of a horror movie. Why do you think this is happening to her?

thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by laurasanders68 View Post
        I am new to site and trying to figure out how to ask you a question. I don't know where to begin. My best friend has been visited several times by vampires at her doorstep..they always want to come in. I would normally think that she was crazy but I have seen and felt things in her home that made my skin crawl and can only be described as something out of a horror movie. Why do you think this is happening to her?

thanks..
        You answered it in your post. Tell her never to invite them in and she'll be fine. And no leaving the house after dark. Hope this helps!

Also, go to the Introduction Forum and post a bit about yourself.
        sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          That is not apparent from your posts. Maybe you went to school in a barn where they didn't teach punctuation? Still, you should be able to see from other people's writing (everyone), that a space is required after punctuation marks like commas or periods. Care to explain?
          Nobar King, I suspect this Dimacusa person posting is one of them re-re's. They let those types on the internets now, too?

Dimacusa, I implore you to pray to Jesus Christ right now and ask him to cleanse you of those retard demons in your head. You seem like you might be intelligent, I would hate to see you burn in hell with the rest of those retards.

Comment

Why are you people so afraid of Satan and his true followers?
            Just so you guys know, Wiccans are not in league with Satanists, it is not one big happy family. You guys are just paranoid, and very, oh so very stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by satan's helper View Post
              Why are you people so afraid of Satan and his true followers?
              Just so you guys know, Wiccans are not in league with Satanists, it is not one big happy family. You guys are just paranoid, and very, oh so very stupid.
              You're calling the people here stupid? This coming from a Satanist!

How are things going down at the Church of Satan? Since Anton is dead and gone and junior's son Stanton got divorced and his ex-wife Szandora is now a hula-hooping member of The Partridge Family Temple, I imagine things are a little bleak! You don't know what is was like in the good old days little one!

Before I decided to kick junk and get right with God, I mixed it up with some real Satanists. They were cool enough, but when I look back, it was all just a waste of time.

Heroin will make you do some crazy shit, I tell ya. Have fun at your next Grotto meeting faggot, tell 'em I said go piffle yourselves!

sigpic
              Trying to Get Myself Right with God, but Heroin is a HELL of a Drug!

Comment

If any of you guys would do your research, you would realize that Witches, Pagans, and Wiccans are the same thing.

Also, we all worship Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by MISTERKITTYISSAVIOR View Post
                  If any of you guys would do your research, you would realize that Witches, Pagans, and Wiccans are the same thing.
                  Yes, God-hating, self-loathing, baby-eating, emo unsaved trash.
                  Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                  Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                  Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                  All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                  Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                  On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                  My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                    Yes, God-hating, self-loathing, baby-eating, emo unsaved trash.
                    First off, emo means emotional. With that logic, your emo, as you are emotional about jesus.

Second, I dont eat babies. You got proof that we all eat babies? Didnt think so.

And last, just because I dont believe in YOUR god, doesnt mean I hate him. How do I hate something I dont believe in?

Comment

All humanity knows the reality of God, He is written on our hearts. So to claim to not believe in Him, you must hate Him as I don't know any other reason to deny the Creator you know in your heart is very much real.
                      Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Denying isnt hating.

Ive denied things that Ive done, does that mean I hate myself?

No. It doesnt.

Comment

All humanity knows the reality of God, He is written on our hearts. So to claim to not believe in Him, you must hate Him as I don't know any other reason to deny the Creator you know in your heart is very much real.

Wow, you're stupid.
                          You realize you answered none of his questions or proved any of his logic wrong.

Comment

--

If anything was written on my heart, I'd hope it would be a hundred year guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by MISTERKITTYISSAVIOR View Post
                              Denying isnt hating.

Ive denied things that Ive done, does that mean I hate myself?

No. It doesnt.
                              When what you deny can result in the eternal fires of Hell blistering your flesh, I can't think of any other reason for you to continue denying God.

Originally posted by TyChristian View Post
                              Wow, you're stupid.
                              Friend, you're on thin ice already. If you wish to continue posting you will have to refrain from insulting any of the congregation.
                              Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

When what you deny can result in the eternal fires of Hell blistering your flesh, I can't think of any other reason for you to continue denying God.

Friend, you're on thin ice already. If you wish to continue posting you will have to refrain from insulting any of the congregation.
                                Ty, we better stop being mean. We totally need to stay here on this hate fest.

Comment

Working...
                                X