X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anime: The Scourge Of America

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
    Did you know that 1/3 of all Americans are unable to detect Irony and Scarcsm? Its true!
    Why?
    Are you being sarcastic to me?
    Do you come here to mock me without even knowing me?

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Why?
      Are you being sarcastic to me?
      You did not notice that I implied that your "Demons" look photo shopped? Really, if I saw a demon like those things, I would kick them and tell them to come back when they look a little more sinister...

Comment

In some Anime, the main characters slay Demons...
        And sometimes the main characters are Demons. (Or Half-Demons, or something else really retarded like that.)
        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

And sometimes the main characters are Demons. (Or Half-Demons, or something else really retarded like that.)
          Yeah, but those ones are beyond soul crushingly boring.

Comment

It's my personal opinion that all Anime is boring. Terribly, terribly boring. I can't help it. The plots all seem to be so stupid; I don't know how people get away with writing that crap.
            This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
              It's my personal opinion that all Anime is boring. Terribly, terribly boring. I can't help it. The plots all seem to be so stupid; I don't know how people get away with writing that crap.
              hmmm...pokemon always seems to keep me interested....

Comment

Originally posted by mollychu View Post
                hmmm...pokemon always seems to keep me interested....
                Typical satan worshiper. That "pokerman" was sent by satan into this world. HERE is a sermon on just that subject.

Your dark master will only drag you down to hellfire and an eternity in satan's rape rape rooms. Better accept Jesus now.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  Typical satan worshiper. That "pokerman" was sent by satan into this world. HERE is a sermon on just that subject.

Your dark master will only drag you down to hellfire and an eternity in satan's rape rape rooms. Better accept Jesus now.

i definately dont worship satan.

and i mean, c'mon! this little guy is just so cute.

if this is satan, the devil is ADORABLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

It's a KIDS SHOW, so what if it has "monsters", that doesn't make them demons.

And it's spelt "pokemon" don't be dumb, and you say I'M empty-headed and as smart as a guppy?

Pokemon are so harmless anyways, they are definantly not some "dark master" or "Satan"

<---- Not Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunasaurus View Post
                      It's a KIDS SHOW, so what if it has "monsters", that doesn't make them demons.

And it's spelt "pokemon" don't be dumb, and you say I'M empty-headed and as smart as a guppy?

Pokemon are so harmless anyways, they are definantly not some "dark master" or "Satan"

<---- Not Satan.
                      Poke-man seems to be a clear hint for children to become homersexual. Cuteness makes boys want to design women's clothes instead of playing Cowboys and Muslims. It's a plot, just like the Teletubbies which we have discovered and are telling the world.
                      Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                      "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                      Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Poke-man seems to be a clear hint for children to become homersexual. Cuteness makes boys want to design women's clothes instead of playing Cowboys and Muslims. It's a plot, just like the Teletubbies which we have discovered and are telling the world.
                        That's why the anime I like involves this guy. Huge swords are the epitome of manliness

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                          its Pokemon.

and a lot of feminine guys arnt gay. some are just born that way(feminine, that is). a lot of gay people are extremely nice people. most of them treat women like real people, rather than just objects, like you people do.

Comment

That's why the anime I like involves this guy. Huge swords are the epitome of manliness

Sounds to me like you wouldn't mind having one of those swords go right up your poop chute!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds to me like you wouldn't mind having one of those swords go right up your poop chute!
                              Really, do you think at all before you talk?

Comment

Not all animes are filled with cute things, gosh, way to go with generalizing.

Like Grinder posted, a lot of them have "manly" things in them.

And like molly stated, there are a lot of femenine boys that just can't help it because they were born that way (the way God wanted them to be since he creates everyone, supposedly and by what i beleive )
                                And i know a lot of femenine boys, and they ARN'T gay.

Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post

I just can't stand your unintellectual posts. You have the worst replies to things i've ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X