Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie)
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
Professor of English Landover University
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Saved 5 Years Ribfest '04 Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Real American™ Mission to Australia Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Enobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 04:07 AM

Brethren and Sistren, I see that the Lord has guided sad young Tervie back to our Godly boards and I urge all True Christians™ to fervantly pray for her Salvation©. While she may well seem to be a recalcitrant sinner, let us remember that with the Lord all things are possible -- that even the most wretched and hardened of sinners are not beyond hope.

Please pray that young Tervie will give up her obsession with heathen female sports designed to titillate young men, and that she is guided away from her incipient lezebean tendencies.

Thank you.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(#2)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 04:22 AM

Run for the hills Tervie! Run, and don't look back!

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
(#3)
Old
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Saved 5 Years Ribfest '04 Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Real American™ Mission to Australia Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Enobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Run for the hills Tervie! Run, and don't look back!
You sort of under-rate Tervie. She is much more likely to put her head down and charge us like a bull.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(#4)
Old
False Christian Unsaved Trash
Netball Playing Horse Humper

Tervie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 04:53 AM

*giggles* oh, you all remember me, i'm so touched! to think after all this time you still recall that I'm a netball playing horse rider! Awwww.....

*waves at Rachael* Van Helsing, eh? My friends what to marry that guy. Nice to meet you
(#5)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tervie View Post
*giggles* oh, you all remember me, i'm so touched! to think after all this time you still recall that I'm a netball playing horse rider! Awwww.....

*waves at Rachael* Van Helsing, eh? My friends what to marry that guy. Nice to meet you
Pervie, your details are all on file at the DOF, all we have to do is check them. As a matter of fact, I did remember you were a knicker-flashing Netballer, but had forgotten about the horses. Please do not go into your relationship with your horse here.

(#6)
Old

Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 05:06 AM

i have a file?? Wow, this is sooo cool, you all care so much to give me a file! Oh, i could just burst with happiness....but i won't because that wouldn't really be all that fun to do, now would it? And I am terribly crushed that you don't want to hear about my 'relationship with my horse' because it would no doubt teach you all about compassion towards other living things
(#7)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 05:16 AM

Quote:
i have a file?? Wow, this is sooo cool, you all care so much to give me a file! Oh, i could just burst with happiness....but i won't because that wouldn't really be all that fun to do, now would it? And I am terribly crushed that you don't want to hear about my 'relationship with my horse' because it would no doubt teach you all about compassion towards other living things
Yes, we remember you and yes, you have a file. In fact, we sent several merce.....missionaries to look for you earlier in the year, but they came to a bad end; that is to say they met Lilith.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 05:22 AM

you even sent people out to find me, how thoughtful. Shame I didn't get to meet them, I would have at least sent them back to you in relatively unharmed conditions. I'll have to meet this Lilith of which you speak.
(#9)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 05:39 AM

Quote:
you even sent people out to find me, how thoughtful. Shame I didn't get to meet them, I would have at least sent them back to you in relatively unharmed conditions. I'll have to meet this Lilith of which you speak.
Sweet Baby Jesus, we are here to save you soul, not to FedEx it to Satan!

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.
(#10)
Old

Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 05:49 AM

I don't know, traveling by FedEx sounds like it might be fun, and I'm too annoying to be left with Satan for any more than a week, tops. He'd mail me right back up to you all
(#11)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 05:50 AM

Quote:
I don't know, traveling by FedEx sounds like it might be fun, and I'm too annoying to be left with Satan for any more than a week, tops. He'd mail me right back up to you all
Perhaps even Satan cannot stand this activity.

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.
(#12)
Old

Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 08:12 AM

*studies pictures* well, as far as they go, it's no worse then men running around without shirts at the beach, and infinately better then the beach volley ball outfits for the Olympics....and you didn't even get one of the shots every netballer dreads: where their skirt has some how managed to lodge itself above thigh level. they're always the ones that go in the paper, for some reason, but maybe that only happens to us amateur players.

Besides, I'm sure Satan would kick me out vor never closing my mouth, and for poor cooking skills, way before sport entered the equation
(#13)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 08:30 AM

Quote:
*studies pictures* well, as far as they go, it's no worse then men running around without shirts at the beach, and infinately better then the beach volley ball outfits for the Olympics....and you didn't even get one of the shots every netballer dreads: where their skirt has some how managed to lodge itself above thigh level. they're always the ones that go in the paper, for some reason, but maybe that only happens to us amateur players.

Besides, I'm sure Satan would kick me out vor never closing my mouth, and for poor cooking skills, way before sport entered the equation
You amateur players go around with you skirts hitched-up over your thighs anyway, to make sure that you do get in the papers.

The pictures included a few shots of players with their skirts lodged above waist level -- doesn't that count? Your Australian players have white stars on their knickers for just that eventuallity, presumably.

Satan would probably use you as the ultimate threat -- "behave yourself down here in hell or I will lock you up with Pervie for a million years". That would bring any man to his knees begging to be let off.

(#14)
Old

Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 08:38 AM

hey, the yellow stars on the knickers are very, very cool - green and gold, Aussie colours, get it? Get it? *cough* Well, I think it's cool.

Anyway, Satan will be driven insane before he can use me as a tortue utensil, i'd make sure of that.
(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Well, I think it's cool.
Enjoy the wind against your thigh now Pervie. You'll regret your indecency when your flesh is being seared by the flames of Hell.

Jeremiah.17.15
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
(#16)
Old

Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 09:18 AM

come now, i like fire, and as I said, I'm hardly on the top of Satan's 'To Meet' list - that's George Bush, actually.
(#17)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 09:18 AM

Quote:
hey, the yellow stars on the knickers are very, very cool - green and gold, Aussie colours, get it? Get it? *cough* Well, I think it's cool.

Anyway, Satan will be driven insane before he can use me as a tortue utensil, i'd make sure of that.
Satan is using you as a torture tool, Pervie. No one who knows you would deny it.

(#18)
Old
LBC psychiatric outpatient. Progressing nicely.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Saved 5 Years Home Schooled Virgin Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Pro-Life True Republican

Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Thumbs down Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Tervie View Post
And I am terribly crushed that you don't want to hear about my 'relationship with my horse'
i bet your folks wish they had saids "nope!" when you askeds for a horsie espeshially when they hear you whinny all nite longs

there be no more horsies for you this christmas, Miss.Pervie!
(#19)
Old

Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 09:36 AM

neigh!!

that pic is really, really cute that poor kid...
(#20)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.Student of Landover has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please pray for the lost soul of young Tervie (aka Pervie) - 11-19-2006, 09:43 AM

That child has just been spared the sinfulness that come from women "riding" horses. Pervie, I live four towns away from you, and that foul whinnying still reaches my ears at night.

That poor girl? Why don't you show more concern for any horses unlucky enough to stray onto your path?

Jeremiah.17.15
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.