X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God HATES Alcoholics Anonymous!

I am glad I do not go to church where ever this is. I don't know why some of these admins on here don't ban this kind of crap. It's insane to me how hate filled you people are. God may hate things, such as alcoholism, but it does say that we all have an equal chance for salvation. It says that we should recruit as always be on a mission to educate people on God, it doesn't say be a hateful piece of garbage so that nobody will want to know about him.

Some people were never taught about Jesus, therefore do not know that Alcoholism is bad, to deem that 100% of the alcoholics as people that need to be killed is just insane. Instead of bashing the only thing available for most people, you should be doing something constructive to help them. I can tell you for sure that sitting here talking all of this negativity will not want to make any non christian nor alcoholic, want to even consider making a change.

Comment

My friend, when I was a homosexual I was, of course, also a gutter drunk given to black outs when I would wake up in the bed of strange men. Perhaps it was a blessing that I could not remember the filthy and wicked acts I had performed the previous evening, but even as a God-hater, I knew instinctively that what I was doing was just plain wrong.

AA only encouraged my deplorable habit. They told me I had a disease and was powerless to help myself. So off to the liquor store for another fifth of Everclear and another night of sodomy trysts.

Only when my body was nearly ruined by the booze and the gay sex did I ask Jesus Christ for help. And He cured me that very moment. Twenty years clean now.

Jesus saves. Not frauds like the AA.

In Christ
      Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Here's some of JESUS' love for you:

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. - Luke 14:26

Also, JESUS calls some people dogs:

And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
        But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
        - Matthew 15:22-26
        sigpic
        The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
        - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by NonHateFilledWorship View Post
          Some people were never taught about Jesus,
          Yes, and if there's any more proof needed that God hated them from the start needed...

Why else would God cause someone to be born into almost certain damnation?
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          Sex and debauchery in public schools
          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Alcoholism happens when you don't have Christ in your life. Period. My husband, for example, has eight to twelve beers a day and has never developed an addiction; he even tells me he has no problem driving. And it's all thanks to his faith in Jesus.
            sigpic

Comment

I am glad I do not go to church where ever this is. I don't know why some of these admins on here don't ban this kind of crap. It's insane
              I couldn't agree more! Just look at this filth:
              Originally posted by Christianorhell View Post
              I went to an AA meeting once to support my cousin who had a drinking problem. One person got up at the podium and was actually saying that satan was his higher power. He was also a black and I think he may have been gay.
              Rest assured, friend, nobody at Landover, or at my church, would allow some homosexual Satanist to speak at any meeting held on either of our premises!

(Unless it were a trial of some sort, and he were the defendant.)

Some people were never taught about Jesus, therefore do not know that Alcoholism is bad, to deem that 100% of the alcoholics as people that need to be killed is just insane. Instead of bashing the only thing available for most people, you should be doing something constructive to help them. I can tell you for sure that sitting here talking all of this negativity will not want to make any non christian nor alcoholic, want to even consider making a change.
              What do you suggest we do, then?

Should we do what many churches do, lure people in with sweet lies about how "Jesus loves everybody" and "when you die, you can be in a paradise with all your loved ones, even the atheists and homosexuals"?

Do you want us to lie to people, or tell them that ALL non-believers will spend eternity being burned alive in God's Lake of Fire, as Jesus Himself tells us in John 3:18?

Do you want us to tell them that "just believing is enough", when Jesus Himself insisted that every point of the Law is still in force (Matthew 5:18), and Paul pointed out that anyone who breaks any tiny point of the Law is guilty of breaking EVERY Command (James 2:10)?

If we do what you want, we will be helping them on the Highway to Hell.

Why do you hate people and want them to spend eternity in torment, instead of joyously serving God and praising Him without ceasing in Heaven?

How are people like that going to help my cousin who is a god fearing boy from Arkansas? They should all be burned in hellfire![/QUOTE]
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Some people were never taught about Jesus, therefore do not know that Alcoholism is bad,
                I wanted to emphasize this point of agreement, friend.

I think you are absolutely right to assume that all non-Christians are a bunch of drunks. Only Christian values can serve to enlighten people as to the value of leading a healthy lifestyle.
                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Working...
                X