X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Originally posted by gaygear View Post
    ...this cult and whatevers going on here, seems to have violated many laws. And I think I may actually tell the authorities. Thanks for the wonderful expierence...
    Mr. Gaygear, thank you for the future prosecution; we shall be blessed by it

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballMom67 View Post
      they made a soldier character that is protrayed as a gay character like my son told me he gave me this photo (warning it's interracial)

REAL AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE NOT GAY THEY ARE STRAIGHT JESUS LOVING MEN WHO LOVE THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR LORD

Is that so?
      I know numerous soldiers from around the world who are atheist and open about their sexuality. Does this mean that they're not soldiers? Because their paperwork begs to differ.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotadiatu View Post
        Is that so?
        I know numerous soldiers from around the world who are atheist and open about their sexuality. Does this mean that they're not soldiers?
        It means you should stop prostitute yourself to sodomites. Still, as she said, no real american soldier is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotadiatu View Post
          Is that so?
          I know numerous soldiers from around the world who are atheist and open about their sexuality. Does this mean that they're not soldiers? Because their paperwork begs to differ.
          So you cruise the internet with a gay soldier fetish for webcam masturbation sessions as well!

Is there no end to your work for Satan?
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          Sex and debauchery in public schools
          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
            It means you should stop prostitute yourself to sodomites. Still, as she said, no real american soldier is gay.
            I find that intriguing, because you would suspect that someone who loves America so much they would at least capitalize the nation's name as a show of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Boaraes View Post
              I find that intriguing, because you would suspect that someone who loves America so much they would at least capitalize the nation's name as a show of respect.
              “I find that intriguing, because you would suspect that someone who” cares so much about common courtesy and respect would introduce himself before bothering True Christians™ in a pesky manner. We don’t even know if you’re a freedom loving American or a communist, ATM. We have an introduction forum for good reason.

YiC, DUH
              Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

I apologize. I did not realize there was an introduction section. But do I really need to make a thread saying "Hello!" in order for people to find out if I'm a loving American or a dirty Communist pig?

By the way, I am not intending any offense. I am learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Boaraes View Post
                  I apologize. I did not realize there was an introduction section. But do I really need to make a thread saying "Hello!" in order for people to find out if I'm a loving American or a dirty Communist pig?

By the way, I am not intending any offense. I am learning.
                  Lurk more
                  sigpic
                  Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                  The truth about volcanos
                  Sex and debauchery in public schools
                  Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                  Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                    Please expound on the wonderfulness of Zyklon-B, which was put to quite creative use in Eastern Europe by wonderful humans between 1940 and 1945.
                    Humans can behave dreadfully, yes. Yet in the worst hardship acts of the greatest nobility can be performed. How do you harbour a fugitive if they have nothing to flee from? Martin Luther King Jr. could not have done what he did if there hadn't been terrible injustice in the bible belt states.
                    Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Comment

Originally posted by The Humanist View Post
                      ...Martin Luther King Jr. could not have done what he did if there hadn't been terrible injustice in the bible belt states.
                      Sounds like you're trying to justify said terrible injustice.

Without war, no one would be a hero. So war is good.

Some "humanist" you are.

Comment

Originally posted by The Humanist View Post
                        Humans can behave dreadfully, yes. Yet in the worst hardship acts of the greatest nobility can be performed. How do you harbour a fugitive if they have nothing to flee from? Martin Luther King Jr. could not have done what he did if there hadn't been terrible injustice in the bible belt states.
                        He didn't do a damned thing but stir up trouble, and look what it got him.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          He didn't do a damned thing but stir up trouble, and look what it got him.
                          Nice how you mock a man who risked his life for his belief that all men are equal. Oh, I forgot, there will be something in a book written by ancient desert goat herders that says something to justify your prejudices. Something about a man having looked at his father while naked, I believe.
                          Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballMom67 View Post

You say this picture that is full of men is gay just because it is full of men. Are we forgetting something?

Comment

oh, i love tf2 theres nothing wrong with a game, which is about killing other players we play it for entertainment and its fun, now don't come and say you've NEVER played a game where you killed someone. It's not like you're hurting someone its a GAME, a game get that in your head it is not real.
                              TF2 <3, everyone should try it
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
                              Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
                              Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
                              Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Comment

I'm a Christian. I've played this game for over a year now. I've yet to try killing anyone or try having the buttsecks with another guy. You people and the Westboro Baptist group make me feel ashamed to be Christian.

Comment

Working...
                                X