X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BRING BACK SLAVERY!!!

Originally posted by John Smith View Post
    i dont know where to start with such an offensive topic

i am posting from my african american berry and it would wear out my little keyboard to post all the reasons this topic should be deleted
    African Amrican berry? What's that? Is that the same as the klingons I have to comb out of my butt hair every other day?

Comment

If you condone slavery, you must not be much of a fan of The United States Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by PackJason3 View Post
        If you condone slavery, you must not be much of a fan of The United States Constitution.
        Why should we be? A bunch of Christ-hating deists and freethinkers wrote it, and we can hardly wait until Jesus and and the Republican Party finish their task of scrapping it in favor of Biblical law.
        This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PackJason3 View Post
          The King James Bible > The United States Constitution.

Always has, always will be.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

AMEN Brother Osborne!
            God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

i am posting from my african american berry and it would wear out my little keyboard to post all the reasons this topic should be deleted
              That's strange, from your avatar, I never would guess that you're African American. Of course, I know that some whites lived in Africa too, so I guess you're one of those. Sounds to me like you're a traitor to your race. You guys never should have given South Africa back to the darkies. When it was white controlled, it was a paradise.

However, I'm confident in the long run. The Lord has sent the AIDS plague to Africa to rid the continent of Negroes. We all know that Jesus looks favorably upon the white race, and has chosen us (not the "meek" which means "gays") to inherit the Earth.

yours in Christ,
              Brother Buford
              yours in Christ,
              Brother Buford

sigpic

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
              - Rush Limbaugh

Comment

And enemy combatants should be dealt with in a Biblical manner too!

Deuteronomy 21:
                10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,
                11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
                12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
                13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.
                14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.
                Matthew:
                5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

I pay the nigras more than the messicans. Firstly, they get real uppity if they cannot make a 'money roll'. Secondly, I have the nigras working near and in the main house. I pay a premium to ensure they do not try to murder my family and I during out sleep. I have one that makes close to $30.00 a day! If that is not generous till it hurts,
                  I do not know what is. The beaners are not allowed withing 1,000 feet of a respectable persons dwelling. Because of this, they get paid less. Makes sense, doesn't it?
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I must have somehow missed this Thread.

When did they actually stop selling Negras for Slavery?
                    I hadn't realized that offering the chance of free passage to the New World, a worthwhile career with training in a Domestic environment and a decent Christian education had been stopped!
                    It's an outrage!

Does his mean that I have to start paying them now as well?

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Sister Talitha, my experience is it has not changed much really, just the wording you use. For example, instead of 'owner papers' you have "debt notes". By law (and to keep the liebrals at bay) you must pay them. But then you offset that with fees greater than the pay rate, retaining the debt note. Then you can sell the 'debt note' if need be to another person. If the nigra dies (or mysteriously disappears), you can write off the debt note on your taxes against income.
                      I know you are a very smart woman but this is pretty heady high finance stuff and I do not want to over concern you with much more detail. The key thing here is there is little change from the past. Just like KJV1611 Bible, nothing has changed. Just the cover we cloak it in.
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

All i say is this. Live the life a slave before slavery was abbolished, and you would realise how wrong this thread is.
                        Also, if you mean "slavery" as Mr Hutchins desbribes, then that's fine.

Comment

You might wish to watch this documentary:

sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Talitha View Post
                            I must have somehow missed this Thread.

When did they actually stop selling Negras for Slavery?
                            I hadn't realized that offering the chance of free passage to the New World, a worthwhile career with training in a Domestic environment and a decent Christian education had been stopped!
                            It's an outrage!

Does his mean that I have to start paying them now as well?
                            Like you say sister, we've been really generous to the darkies. Too generous, in fact - they're all on welfare. It costs so much to support them that our government doesn't have enough money left over to bomb Iran.

At least in the old days, they earned their food stamps by picking cotton, but nowadays they don't do nothing except sell crack and steal handbags from little old ladies. And to add insult to injury, most of them aren't even citizens - like Obama, they were born in Kenya.

I'm tired of seeing my tax dollars going to those freeloaders. I think it's time that we white Christian folks started demanding reparations from the negroes. Enough is enough!

yours in Christ,
                            Brother Buford
                            yours in Christ,
                            Brother Buford

sigpic

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
                            - Rush Limbaugh

Comment

Does your God encourage racism?

Does your God encourage slavery?

-FortyTwo
                              Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by FortyTwo View Post
                                Does your God encourage racism?

Does your God encourage slavery?
                                Dear friend:

Read the Bible and find out.
                                This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X