X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants

Originally posted by Widow Green View Post
    I favour a nice pair of jeans if we are not talking underwear. A nice tight fitting pair that rest on my hips and show off my womanly form for which I do 500 sit ups a day to maintain. No muffin top here. For that much effort I am not covering it all up under a dress. My Pastor has not voiced any disapproval so it can't be wrong, why only yesterday he asked when I would be calling around to clean his windows. He says the stretching to reach the corners helps with my height, me being on the short side. He likes to watch from the inside sitting by the fire with a nice rug over his knees to keep him warm.
    What matters is not what some liberal "pastor" says, but what the Bible says, and it says that women are to dress modestly:

1 Tim. 2:9-10: In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

On the other hand, cleaning the windows counts as adorning yourself with good works.
    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

So does this mean I can or can't wear my Burquini to the beach tomorrow? I am getting one, minus the cap, for I am not a Muslimah, and don't need that part. Just asking. I sunburn easy, that is why I chose this kind.
      http://www.ahiida.com/index.php?a=subcats&cat=20

Comment

My father and husband have both forbid me from ever wearing pants. For a woman is to dress modestly and not wear that of men. Additionally, I feel better prepared to serve my husband as he wishes in a dress than I feel I ever would if I were to ever wear pants.

Rebecca
        "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Comment

@ Morgana, if you don't mind me saying, that's quite the fetching outfit you have on there. Why, if I weren't a married man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni111 View Post
            I wear pants and I'm a girl...I don't think it's wrong unless they look like men's pants
            Actually, I dont think you think at all, writing coments like that. But today The US Military, to much hilarity and ridicule the world over, announced it would allow women to serve in combat units. In such circumstances, to preserve what (if any) dignity the US Military has left, I think perhaps those women should be forced to wear mens trousers.
            The Lord is my shepherd.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
              Actually, I dont think you think at all, writing coments like that. But today The US Military, to much hilarity and ridicule the world over, announced it would allow women to serve in combat units. In such circumstances, to preserve what (if any) dignity the US Military has left, I think perhaps those women should be forced to wear mens trousers.
              Puh-lease. Those "women" who want to do combat already wear men's trousers. They probably wear after-shave lotion, too, just to complete the fantasy.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

"Camel toe" is why women cant wear pants!
                Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. -- Isaiah 24:6 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by JustGotSaved View Post
                  "Camel toe" is why women cant wear pants!
                  The bible says we can not wear pants, not a camel's toe.

Rebecca
                  "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Comment

Well the bible says to not wear any thing pertaining of a man. Is it still considered bad to wear women's pants is that violating the bibles rules. Because if I recall correctly robes and dress shirts were worn by men. Are they violating the bibles rules. Robes were unisexual back then as pants are today.
                    Rom.1:26-27
                    For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by ownedproperty View Post
                      The bible says we can not wear pants, not a camel's toe.

Rebecca
                      Sounds like a hot mess either way.
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

The pants I wear are very flattering to the feminine body and would look ridiculous on a man. If a pair of skinny jeans or fitted floral trousers are actually a man's garment, then I think that would make me a little uncomfortable... :S

Comment

Originally posted by SickSadWorld View Post
                          The pants I wear are very flattering to the feminine body and would look ridiculous on a man. If a pair of skinny jeans or fitted floral trousers are actually a man's garment, then I think that would make me a little uncomfortable... :S
                          So not only do you want to look like a man but you want to look like a sissy queerboy man. Disgusting!
                          sigpic
                          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                          The truth about volcanos
                          Sex and debauchery in public schools
                          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by SickSadWorld View Post
                            You don't get out much do you....

From the 1960's

And these are reffered to as "Junkie Jeans" which shows you who their target audience is.

Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              What are you talking about? You have a problem with God not wanting women to wear pants?
                              Well the bible says to not wear any thing pertaining of a man. Is it still considered bad to wear women's pants is that violating the bibles rules. Because if I recall correctly robes and dress shirts were worn by men. Are they violating the bibles rules. Robes were unisexual back then as pants are today.
                              Rom.1:26-27
                              For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Onthedo View Post
                                So you think that God said "don't wear mens clothing unless fashion dictates it's okay"? Do you have scripture to back that up?

Luke 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

As for "robes" being unisexual (what a perverted word). You may want to take a look at some historical references. Men and Women did not wear the same kinds of clothing.
                                Drama queen

Comment

Working...
                                X