X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unsaved Trash

Originally posted by Lola Sledge View Post
    Percy,Mercy how ya been long time no hear.I see ya have not learned a darn thing yet!
    Poor, pierre, Lola, some people just aren't willing to learn. They damn themselves to eternal Hellfire daily. Not everyone can be saved.

Comment

Percy,Mercy how ya been long time no hear.I see ya have not learned a darn thing yet!
      I've been a litte busy with end of semester essays and exams recently.

Comment

Originally posted by piercegraham View Post
        I've been a litte busy with end of semester essays and exams recently.

The important stuff Percy ,how are you doing on the KJV1611?

Comment

The important stuff Percy ,how are you doing on the KJV1611?
          Im not sure the one I have is the 1611 one. All mine says is "King James Bible". Should it specify 1611?

Comment

you should be fine NOW read it.

Comment

Originally posted by piercegraham View Post
              Im not sure the one I have is the 1611 one. All mine says is "King James Bible". Should it specify 1611?
              The Word of God can be had for free if you just visit your local Independant Baptist Church and ask the Pastor for one. Make sure you ask specifically for a KJV1611 Authorized Version Bible.

Also you can read one online at www.biblegateway.com. And for your assisted reading pleasure, Brother V has got a wonderful thread going HERE called "Bible in a Year."
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by DannyB View Post
                Hatred? really? The moment someone registers, they are labeled, "Unsaved trash".... and your going to say I've been "spewing hatred?".

A little hypocritical you think?
                Okay, the reason why we give the "unsaved trash" label is because we get a swarm of hatemongers every day and it is hard to tell who is genuinely on here as a saved Christian.

We have to get a DoF report on you before we can determine who you really are but you have been spewing hatred so you will need to repent.

YIC,
                Mr. H
                Leonard Paul Holyfire
                Demonologist

Comment

American Canadian or French freak?

Hatred? really? The moment someone registers, they are labeled, "Unsaved trash".... and your going to say I've been "spewing hatred?".

A little hypocritical you think?
                  Are you a real Canadian, that speaks mangled but understandable American English, or one of those French kooks who think that street signs need to be in some language that no real Christian comprehends?

Comment

Rather than complain about a title why not prove it wrong by being good posters and loving Jesus?

Just a thought.
                    God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall View Post
                      Rather than complain about a title why not prove it wrong by being good posters and loving Jesus?

Just a thought.
                      But how could this Canook really love Jesus when he wouldn't even serve in the military? Normal Canadians are almost as good as patriotic Americans but I don't trust those French speakers. Too many of them are Catholik.

Comment

Refusing to serve your country is bad. Even if the country is Canada.
                        If there's a war you should be fighting in it defending your nations stance on whatever is being fought over.
                        God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Haha, if Jesus Christ himself registered as a user of these forums, you would have just declared him unsaved trash. It's a very... "interesting" system to say the least.

So how is it that I can change the whole, "Unsaved Trash" thing under my name?

Also, no editing really? booo. Ah well, I'll survive.

(sorry for the double thread, couldn't figure out how to delete/edit a tread/post. feel free to delete the other one)

As a true baptis like I am it is our job to help people get saved. It is our job from God.
                          A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by MissyDeloge View Post
                            As a true baptis like I am it is our job to help people get saved. It is our job from God.
                            My dear Missy, at least the Good Lord finds you employable. Praise!
                            True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
                              Why aren't you in the armed forces?
                              Yeah, good point...Why aren't you in the Armed Forces? There's good Christian men in foxholes out there, eating led & chewing dirt for your country...You some kind of 'pacifist?'
                              You not got the balls to fire a weapon?

I keep mine under my pillow & Mrs Quahog often remarks...

"Oh, master, I love the feel of your weapon!'

Comment

Working...
                              X