Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page pregnant women should stay in shame
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#21)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ligero is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-26-2008, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebenezer Wright View Post
Nonsense! Obviously the Lord blessed her with a wise son because she hid her shameful stomach.
You are forgetting the fact that it was a man who did that to her.
(#22)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 1 Year True Christian Provider™ award

Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-26-2008, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ligero View Post
You are forgetting the fact that it was a man who did that to her.
Yes, it was a man who made her pregnant. He did it to make soldiers for Christ's glorious army, as the Lord commands.

We are talking about hiding the shame of being largely pregnant by not going out in public. We are not talking about the act of getting pregnant, there is nothing wrong with that. (As long as you are a True Christian, and married of course.

Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
(#23)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

God Hates Me is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-26-2008, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot mayfield View Post
I saw a pregnant woman on tv today and she was smiling!!!!!
It was like she was proud she had fornicated! That whore should realize it is a curse from God she has a big belly! She should cringe and hide!
Why would a woman walk around in public preggers???

Yess I bet YOUR mother thinks that way too, as we all do... maybe alot of people's mother here shouldnt have had sex...
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Poketroid is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-28-2008, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot mayfield View Post
That whore should realize it is a curse from God she has a big belly!
Yes, it's a curse for her to have created another Christian.
(#25)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-28-2008, 03:24 PM

You have 5 minutes to plead your case why I shouldn't ban you. The clock is ticking!
Make my day!

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
(#26)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-28-2008, 03:33 PM

Babe is that Babe?
(#27)
Old
Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Anti-sodomy Saved 10 Years

SayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-28-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV View Post

Babe is that Babe?
It's anything you want it to be Sister Sue!

YIC

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
(#28)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-28-2008, 05:42 PM

Yams In Cream, Babe!

(I think Babe would go really well, roasted, with a dish of yams 'n cream)
(#29)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Lithium is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lithium is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-28-2008, 07:09 PM

Well you may take it as a insult that i come posting here, because i am a woman and not a true believer of your baptist church (and not english so again sorry for that)

I did not come here on the forum to mock your religion or anything in that matter, i come here to read and now i decided to post something in this thread

I have a daughter, and very very proud of it, and i always believed that having children was one of gods ways to make sure that we can continue existing, a prove of love between 2 people, all things that feel right and good
i never stayed at home during my pregnacy, even went to great events together with family and the father of the child

why should we be ashamed or anything like that at a time in our life that we feel extremely happy ? that's why i came here to post because i wanted this to know
i always thought that God was someone who treated everybody as equals ?
but here on this forum it all seems that the woman means nothing

if this would really offend any of you i'm sorry, but i stil want to know why you think this way
(#30)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-28-2008, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra' View Post

I did not come here on the forum to mock your religion ...

(but)

... why should we be ashamed or anything like that at a time in our life that we feel extremely happy ? that's why i came here to post because i wanted this to know

i always thought that God was someone who treated everybody as equals ?
but here on this forum it all seems that the woman means nothing

if this would really offend any of you i'm sorry, but i stil want to know why you think this way
Welcome to Landover Baptist Church, Libra, here are some reasons why we think this way ...

... for it is written ...

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

1st Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1st Corinthians 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.

1st Corinthians 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

1st Corinthians 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

1st Corinthians 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

1st Corinthians 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.

1st Corinthians 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

We are True Christian™ Baptists here, missy! We believe on the Holy Word of the LORD GOD, His every Word, to the last literal word!

With love in Jesus! Sister Noddy

1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...
(#31)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-28-2008, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Noddy View Post
Welcome to Landover Baptist Church, Libra, here are some reasons why we think this way ...

... for it is written ...

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

1st Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1st Corinthians 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.

1st Corinthians 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

1st Corinthians 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

1st Corinthians 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

1st Corinthians 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.

1st Corinthians 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

We are True Christian™ Baptists here, missy! We believe on the Holy Word of the LORD GOD, His every Word, to the last literal word!

With love in Jesus! Sister Noddy
1st Corinthians 11:2 to 11:16 is essentially saying that women shouldn't cut their hair since they would be seen as sexual objects(create lust).It has nothing to do with staying home and being an idiot.
(#32)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Lithium is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lithium is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-28-2008, 08:14 PM

i still can't see why we should be ashamed then
ok Genesis 3:16 says that bringing forth children will be our sorrow but doesn't that just mean that we will endure great pains DURING the time we give birth and not the whole pregnacy ?
and all other bibles verses you are mentioning here just mean that we have to obey the husband/man that we are nothing compared to them and all that stuff
but does it mean to lock ourself away and not be happy about having a child, that is created out of love and that connects us to eachother ?

Revelation 20:14-15
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
(#33)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-28-2008, 08:28 PM

Quote:

i still can't see why we should be ashamed then ...

... but does it mean to lock ourself away and not be happy about having a child, that is created out of love and that connects us to eachother ?
Whoever said anything about love? Where in those verses does the word love appear?

There are the words head and covered, dishonoureth, created and glory. But the words love and happy are not there.

Everything we do is to the glory of God, and in obedience to Jesus.

Have you ever read the Bible word for word, missy?

1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...
(#34)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-28-2008, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Noddy View Post
Whoever said anything about love? Where in those verses does the word love appear?

There are the words head and covered, dishonoureth, created and glory. But the words love and happy are not there.

Everything we do is to the glory of God, and in obedience to Jesus.

Have you ever read the Bible word for word, missy?
I get the part that women have to honour their husbands and obey that's not what i asked
But i believe that God wants us to love, get along, find a way to live together not that we strictly lock ourselfs up
it's not because the verses you posted for me doesn't metion these things that they are not allowed (that is how i feel about it)
You still haven't convinced me that next time i will be pregnant i should be ashamed and stay inside
i was proud carrying my daughter, and glad people could see, there must be verses in the bible that also state good things not only stuff about hiding ourselfs (maybe i have to get to the bookstore tomorrow and start reading so i can easily trow another verse into the discussion to show you i can be right to )

i have read the bible a very long time ago (i think that will be when i was 11 untill i was 15) at school we had a teacher who really made us read every bit of it and understand it, but i must admit that i forgot a lot of it (or actually everything)because later on at school i had another teacher, and she learned us to look more sceptical at the bible, that we must not take every word literaly and once she also stated that she actually did not believe in god
so our lessons became more about morals, others religions and stuff

so when this is about my christian education i think it was not the best one in your point of view

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
(#35)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-28-2008, 09:53 PM

Quote:

I get the part that women have to honour their husbands and obey that's not what i asked
But i believe that God wants us to love, get along, find a way to live together not that we strictly lock ourselfs up
it's not because the verses you posted for me doesn't metion these things that they are not allowed (that is how i feel about it)
You still haven't convinced me that next time i will be pregnant i should be ashamed and stay inside
Libra, what the verses say, and mean, is in divine accordance with the Law of God:

That is to say, God is the head of the man, the man is the head of his wife, and the wife is subject to her husband and keeps herself covered; in dressing modestly; in keeping her tongue silent; in keeping herself chaste and subservient; and during the time of her confinement, in keeping herself confined and out of public view.

This is the way and the Law of God. According to the Law we don't grovel in our own personal happiness and vulgar pride, but instead we do the will of God in the way that will make Jesus happy with us, through obedience.

Oh and while you are at it, read the King James 1611 Bible in English, since this is Jesus' favorite, and the only true Bible (because all the other bibles are forgeries and sinful to read)

(#36)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-29-2008, 07:22 AM

Didn't God treat everybody the same ? Aren't we all equals ?
We all are Gods children, The Bible is Gods word but i'm not sure if it is the LAW, it's a guidance to a better life
I think that everybody that tries to find his of her own way to God (even on their own way) will be accepted by him

Actually I think I would never fit into your way of thinking, I'm not capable of keeping my mouth shut, when I have an opinion it's my right to say it out loud, that is called freedom of speech

Oh I started reading the bible in a year section, I guess that will do ?

(#37)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-29-2008, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Didn't God treat everybody the same ? Aren't we all equals ?
What a ridiculous idea! Where did you hear that? The Holy Bible certainly doesn't support that crazy notion.

God hates plenty of folks, and He tells us in the Bible that Heaven will be sparsely populated, while hell will be crammed full. Shout Glory!! I know where I'm going.

Quote:
We all are Gods children, The Bible is Gods word but i'm not sure if it is the LAW, it's a guidance to a better life
I think that everybody that tries to find his of her own way to God (even on their own way) will be accepted by him
Again, you silly contention is supported nowhere in the Holy Bible. God certainly created us all, but He doesn't love us all. Take a look at the list in my signature for more details.

Unless a sinner repents, changes their sinful behavior, accepts Christ as their Personal Savior© and tithes robustly and with glee, they have no hope of spending eternity up in Heaven with Jesus, like I do.

Quote:
Actually I think I would never fit into your way of thinking, I'm not capable of keeping my mouth shut, when I have an opinion it's my right to say it out loud, that is called freedom of speech

Oh I started reading the bible in a year section, I guess that will do ?
You're probably right, but who knows? Jesus may reach out to you but probably not. We aren't even sure if women have a soul, so you've got that going against you from the start. Plus you're an unsaved eurotrash harlot with a bastard child and a disrespectful attitude.

I'd start studying those scriptures hard and fast if I were you. Jesus might decide to kill you any day now.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#38)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-29-2008, 09:52 AM

You look down on women that's something I learned fast enough
But when we are such a burden, only alive to carry your children then why do we exist ? Why did god allow us to get children ? He is God so why didn't he make the men getting the children ?
When we have no soul, then why baptise us and let us do (sorry I really don't know the english word for it) our "communie" twice, when there is no soul inside us to eventually go to heaven, then why make sure that our soul is blessed by God ?

When God is not capable of loving everybody, then why did he allow those people he despites to live ? Why did God not create a world with only those who he loves

(#39)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 09-29-2008, 10:44 AM

Quote:
When God is not capable of loving everybody, then why did he allow those people he despites to live ? Why did God not create a world with only those who he loves
I think you are thinking too much on this. Who said God was a God of love? I have never found this in my studies of theology.

Creation is not a thing of God's love. As you said why would He do it if He was a God of love? The answer is simple, He didn't. Now stop your simpering young lady and lets get a few things straight. God is here and now. Our purpose in the plan is to make choices, the choices between good and evil; right and wrong. If we fail, then we burn. There is no love in that is there? And here we find the woman's place. We don't look down on women as you accuse. We understand that women are flawed and need to be guided. Was it not Eve that led Adam into temptation?

Please think on these things.

Exodus 22:18
says, "Suffer not a witch to live." Deuteronomy 18:10 says, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."
(#40)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: pregnant women should stay in shame - 10-01-2008, 02:44 PM

let me say it in a different way, when God is not loving as you say, than why doesn't he punish those who aren't living His way ? Maybe another flood will do then ?
But I remember that the bible said that God would never use this tactic again (right?)