X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray For Christopher Hitchens Deathbed Conversion

Originally posted by amazer View Post
    ]By the way, if there were a God, he certainly wouldn't be the bloodthirsty, torture-loving sicko that you seem to believe in.
    It is blasphemy to call God a sicko and you will burn for that. However He has no problem with blood letting of the unrighteous.

Josua 7:18 And the LORD said unto Joshua, Stretch out the spear that is in thy hand toward Ai; for I will give it into thine hand. And Joshua stretched out the spear that he had in his hand toward the city.
    19And the ambush arose quickly out of their place, and they ran as soon as he had stretched out his hand: and they entered into the city, and took it, and hasted and set the city on fire.
    20And when the men of Ai looked behind them, they saw, and, behold, the smoke of the city ascended up to heaven, and they had no power to flee this way or that way: and the people that fled to the wilderness turned back upon the pursuers.
    21And when Joshua and all Israel saw that the ambush had taken the city, and that the smoke of the city ascended, then they turned again, and slew the men of Ai.
    22And the other issued out of the city against them; so they were in the midst of Israel, some on this side, and some on that side: and they smote them, so that they let none of them remain or escape.
    23And the king of Ai they took alive, and brought him to Joshua.
    24And it came to pass, when Israel had made an end of slaying all the inhabitants of Ai in the field, in the wilderness wherein they chased them, and when they were all fallen on the edge of the sword, until they were consumed, that all the Israelites returned unto Ai, and smote it with the edge of the sword.
    25And so it was, that all that fell that day, both of men and women, were twelve thousand, even all the men of Ai.
    26For Joshua drew not his hand back, wherewith he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai.
    27Only the cattle and the spoil of that city Israel took for a prey unto themselves, according unto the word of the LORD which he commanded Joshua.
    28And Joshua burnt Ai, and made it an heap for ever, even a desolation unto this day.

I suggest you read you Bible.

Glory!

Jack
    Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

The reason I am disgusted by you fundamentalist zealots is that you use religion to justify YOUR hatred.
      You still are without understanding. It's not our hatred. It's God's hatred as per the Bible.

2 Chronicles 15:13
      That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Not only do you wish Chris Hitchens and every other "unsaved" person to suffer eternal torture,
      I don't wish damnation on anyone, however I know it's inevitable for the vast majority of people.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

but you beat your wives
      None of us here beat our wives. Don't be ridiculous.

and "punch out queers",
      What does the Bible say about homosexuals?

I love the way you brand me "unsaved trash"-- very Christian of you, guys.
      Everyone starts off as unsaved trash until they show that they aren't.
      Now I'm done and outta here. Why do I feel like I gotta take a shower now?
      Probably so you can go self abuse yourself again. We'll be praying for the LORD to lift the scales from your eyes, lady.
      Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

To appreciate just how stupid this Christopher Hitchens guy is you have to hear him. Whatever your beliefs you really need to take some time out for this.

I would not normally point out the following link as it's from an atheism website. However this one has many Christian apologists slaying the silly arguments of atheists who are trying to use their 'logic and evidence' to beat scripture.

Please listen to the Hitchens debates. The poor imbecile can hardly string two words together.

Glory!

Jack
        Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

Comment

Praise JESUS!!
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

It was thanks to our prayers that I hear Hitchens was sobbing on his death bed that he was wrong all along. Jesus is telling me he converted to Christ at the end.

Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
              It was thanks to our prayers that I hear Hitchens was sobbing on his death bed that he was wrong all along. Jesus is telling me he converted to Christ at the end.

Like his money-saint Darwin, Christopher Hitchens died screaming for Jesus to accept him.

Once again proving that we were right all along.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
                Jesus is telling me he converted to Christ at the end.

I have also received confirmation of his conversion to Christianity from the Holy Spirit. When faced with the prospect of eternal separation from God, nobody who sees it coming and has the opportunity balks at Christ's generous offer of Redemption.
                II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Re: Pray For Christopher Hitchens Deathbed Conversion Answered!

I am so saddened by this.

If he has repented does that mean he won't go to hell?

Surely during some of his vile talks about hating Jesus he must have at some time blasphemed the Holy Ghost?

Mark 3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

I was really looking forward to laughing from heaven as I watched him suffering in hell.

Psalm 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

YIC

Jack

sigpic

Comment

Wow. You people are really not very smart. Jebus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by atheistandproud View Post
                      When we die we will DEFINITELY be in heaven with Jesus. That sounds very smart. Hitchens was a fool who is now realising the error of his ways. Either by experiencing the compassion of God or the wrath of God with eternal torment.

GLORY!

Jack

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atheistandproud View Post
                        Says person who thinks Jesus is spelled Jebus.
                        Don't worry, this is a common mistake for heathens who has not heard of bible before. Jebusites really were heathen tribe that God eventually smote down.

Exodus 33:2 And I will send an angel before thee; and I will drive out the Canaanite, the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite:

Jesus = our Lord and Saviour
                        Jebusite = common riff raff in hell

You are welcome.

Comment

Just goes to show that if you are a hateful atheist God will kill you in the end.
                          sigpic
                          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                          The truth about volcanos
                          Sex and debauchery in public schools
                          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

I hope there's videotape evidence of Hitchens finding Jesus. Wouldn't that be wonderful? We could post it on YouTube!
                            Bible boring? Nonsense!
                            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                              I hope there's videotape evidence of Hitchens finding Jesus. Wouldn't that be wonderful? We could post it on YouTube!
                              I think it will be sufficient to let the holy spirit witness to us what Hitchens' last words were, and what we would have heard had we been present. This way we can embellish freely, highlighting the parts that would be particularly embarrassing to atheists, so that they will come to Jesus.

It is highly important that, through some means or another, we dishonor the memory of this despicable, stupid, and obese minister of lies. I know that I, for one, will be spreading rumors about Hitchens' last words all over the internet, so that everybody will think he was a disgrace to his cause.

Romans 3:7

King James Version (KJV)

7For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
                              The holy spirit tells me that Christopher Hitchens' last words were:

Please Jesus, forgive me for the lies I have deliberately told about you! I did it to justify all the sodomy I had with Salman Rushdie, when I was blackmailing him, threatening to turn him into the Muslims. Also, please forgive me for all of my strawman fallacies and my constant begging of the question!
                              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Please, Baby Jesus, don't stop now!

Comment

Working...
                                X