X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray For Dick!

Brothers in Christ, I have an urgent Prayer Request for you all today. Brother Dick Cheney is recovering in the hospital after heart transplant surgery. I'm asking that you all Pray for his body to accept the second heart that Jesus has chosen for him. The 14 year old wetback who owned it earlier today won't miss it anymore, and we need Dick, all of us do, to stick around as long as possible.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney recovering after heart transplant

Former Vice President Dick Cheney was recovering Saturday at a hospital in Falls Church, Va., after undergoing a heart transplant, his office said.

Cheney was in the Intensive Care Unit of Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, his office said in a statement.

Cheney, 71, who served as vice president in the George W. Bush administration, has had a long history of heart trouble and has been on the cardiac transplant list for more than 20 months.

"Although the former Vice President and his family do not know the identity of the donor, they will be forever grateful for this lifesaving gift," aide Kara Ahern said in a written statement that was authenticated by several close associates of the former vice president.

Cheney suffered a heart attack in 2010, his fifth since the age of 37. He had bypass surgery in 1988, as well as two subsequent angioplasties to clear narrowed coronary arteries.

In 2001, he had a special pacemaker implanted in his chest.

"I've gotten used to the various contraptions that are always with me, and I'm working and traveling, I've hunted a time or two, and I have some fishing planned," he wrote in his memoir released last year.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Please Pray For Dick!

Obviously a typo somewhere. "Transplant" would imply he had one to begin with.

Comment

I love Dick almost as much as I love Jesus! Praying hard that Dick fully recovers and stands up straight for America once again! America needs a firm, strong Dick to smack the liberals right in the face and ensure we have a Santorum filled future!

Comment

Dick Cheney to Live On, Receives Heart Transplant

I was thrilled to read my friend, former Vice President Dick Cheney, has had a heart transplant.

One of the things I did not want to see was Dick dying without seeing the weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq where he knows they are hidden. With this new-found health, he can stand by, ready to travel to Iraq on a moment's notice for obligatory photo ops, when we find them.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Re: Dick Cheney to Live On, Receives Heart Transplant

Dick Cheney never had a heart before. Why does he need one now?
          ...as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3:12-14 (emphasis mine)

Comment

This is great news. My life just wouldn't be the same without Dick.
            II Thessalonians 1:7-9
            And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
            In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
            Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

I will be praying for his fast recovery! The Lord will be with him!
              John 8:31

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Comment

LONG live the Dick!! He's a HUGE role model for our younger citizens!

Comment

Published on Thursday, February 22, 2007 by Reuters
                  Iraq War Protests Greet Cheney's Australia Trip
                  by Paul Tait
                  Anti-Iraq war protesters briefly scuffled with police in Sydney on Thursday before the arrival of Vice President Dick Cheney, underlining divisions within one of Washington's firmest allies over the unpopular war.

As you can see from the newspaper report above, Australia loves Dick (apart from a handful of Godless homo pinko lefties). We also love the Godly, worthwhile and totally justified wars that the USA gets us into. It's a pleasure to assist God's favourite country.

Get well DC - may the Dick rise again soon.

Billy "pips" Fagen - Forex trader for Christ, transforming lives one pip at a time.

Also professional Christ Whisperer.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Fagen View Post
                    We also love the Godly, worthwhile and totally justified wars that the USA gets us into. It's a pleasure to assist God's favourite country.
                    It's a shame Australia withdrew its soldier from the Iraq conflict. He is missed.

Comment

Originally posted by StarrKingGrad View Post
                      Dick Cheney never had a heart before. Why does he need one now?

If ever there was a liberal trashing of a great American, that comment is it.

Vice President Cheney's heart has always been with the people. He helped orchestrate the invasion of Iraq--knowing Sadam was about to use weapons of mass destruction.

He remains certain those weapons existed and exist as we speak. Without his unwavering support of the Iraq invasion, we would be living under Sadam today.
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Me and my mom prayed last night for him and will again tonight and the night after.
                        GOD HATE FAGS
                        Athiesm is a form of mental illness that should be treated immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                          Without his unwavering support of the Iraq invasion, we would be living under Sadam today.
                          Amen to that. Thank Jesus every day for Dick.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I've been praying for dick for years.
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

This will be my first time praying for Dick. How hard will it be?

Comment

Working...
                              X