X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Koran in a year: Surah Al-Fatiha (The Opening) 1-7

Sadly you dont have any proof that KJV is the true bible(except for what is written in that very bible) so how can you say that the Koran is false like this?

This is just your personal feelings and you poop on one religion that is just like your own, circular
    Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

So, are you saying that every word of the Koran is true?
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by andreas.karlssson View Post
        Sadly you dont have any proof that KJV is the true bible(except for what is written in that very bible) so how can you say that the Koran is false like this?

This is just your personal feelings and you poop on one religion that is just like your own, circular
        We also have the evidence of personal experience. Once you let Jesus into your heart He makes Himself known to you. This is real evidence. Open your heart to Jesus and it will all be clear to you as well.

YIC

Jack
        Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
          We also have the evidence of personal experience. Once you let Jesus into your heart He makes Himself known to you. This is real evidence. Open your heart to Jesus and it will all be clear to you as well.

YIC

Jack
          Um no? Or are you saying that God have spoken to you? That is clearly not true.

And no I'm not saying everything in the Koran is true, I'm just saying that some things might be, somethings might not be, just like in the Bible, you know Satan, his best lies are used with some truth to easier fool the stupid ones believing his lies(read biblical scriptures of all these sillynanny religious cults causing wars since religions was invented ~~)

Comment

Um no? Or are you saying that God have spoken to you? That is clearly not true.

And no I'm not saying everything in the Koran is true, I'm just saying that some things might be, somethings might not be, just like in the Bible, you know Satan, his best lies are used with some truth to easier fool the stupid ones believing his lies(read biblical scriptures of all these sillynanny religious cults causing wars since religions was invented ~~)
            OK - it's time to come clean. What's your amazing secret for divining which bits of a religion are true and of merit and which are outmoded metaphor?

You see, I really struggle with this so if you could let me in on the secret of how to do this without effectively debunking the whole Bible and denying God's existence and therefore damning yourself irrevocably for blaspheming the Holy Spirit then I'm all ears.

God made the world in 6 days and rested on the seventh. Or He did not (shudder). There's no grey area here.

I'm calling you out as someone who is just making up any old nonsense in his head and paying lip service to God in some vague new age way.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Sadly you dont have any proof that KJV is the true bible (except for what is written in that very bible) so how can you say that the Koran is false like this?

Asking if the Bible is true, means that we need to have some understanding of truth. What is truth? While this question is often presented as a deep philosophical puzzle suitable only for the "brainy" to tackle, the answer is not so complex. Truth is what corresponds to reality. Consequently, what is real is true, what is unreal is false. So, is the Bible real? Can you touch it and hold it? Yes.

Next, we know that every word of the Bible is true because it was inspired by God; and we know that because the Bible tells us that it has been inspired by God and that every word of God is pure (2 Timothy 3:16, Proverbs 30:5-6)

Is this really so hard to understand?
              Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                OK - it's time to come clean. What's your amazing secret for divining which bits of a religion are true and of merit and which are outmoded metaphor?

You see, I really struggle with this so if you could let me in on the secret of how to do this without effectively debunking the whole Bible and denying God's existence and therefore damning yourself irrevocably for blaspheming the Holy Spirit then I'm all ears.

God made the world in 6 days and rested on the seventh. Or He did not (shudder). There's no grey area here.

I'm calling you out as someone who is just making up any old nonsense in his head and paying lip service to God in some vague new age way.
                First of all, where did I say that I knew what parts are true and not? Nowhere, please learn to read. And no one can know what parts of the bible/koran/whatnot is divine etc. Cause the only parts that speak for them is themself, and no one can prove any of it and I'm all for proof.

And once again, one thing that isnt true in the bible is that the earth is flat, cause it's NOT!

Comment

First of all, where did I say that I knew what parts are true and not? Nowhere, please learn to read. And no one can know what parts of the bible/koran/whatnot is divine etc. Cause the only parts that speak for them is themself, and no one can prove any of it and I'm all for proof.

And once again, one thing that isnt true in the bible is that the earth is flat, cause it's NOT!
                  sigpic
                  Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                  The truth about volcanos
                  Sex and debauchery in public schools
                  Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                  Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                    That picture is so fake its laughable, it's even poorly made.. It's rather obvious Satan made that picture to fool you as I've seen the round earth with my very own eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
                      With Mitt Romney set to be the next President I'm going to focus on a Book Of Mormon in a day project. I might come back to the rest of the Koran later.
                      I'd like to take over the project for you, but I just can't read that squiggly stuff they call letters. Looks like a carpet after a meeting of the "Cats with itchy bums society".

And what kind of pervert calls a chapter "the opening"? Some filthy mind who thinks about ladyparts all day, that's who!
                      #forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Comment

Originally posted by Sally Paulson View Post
                        And what kind of pervert calls a chapter "the opening"? Some filthy mind who thinks about ladyparts all day, that's who!
                        I often wonder about that too. I am not sure what the focus of their idolatry really is..

is that a pillow he's biting?

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                          I often wonder about that too. I am not sure what the focus of their idolatry really is..

is that a pillow he's biting?
                          Notice how those godless mudslimes are always waving their asses in the air like a buch of goats in heat? That's the way their moon-god wants them when they pray to it! Ready to be sodomized! It makes me sick!
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Notice how those godless mudslimes are always waving their asses in the air like a buch of goats in heat? That's the way their moon-god wants them when they pray to it! Ready to be sodomized! It makes me sick!
                            Thank you for that teaching Rev. Flint (it confirmed my worst suspicions)

Comment

So, we start with Surah Al-Fatiha (The Opening)

1:1 In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
                              1:2 Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,

The Koran opens with a prayer to God. So it basically admits from the first line that God didn't write the Koran - why would God pray to Himself? And why is He always calling Himself "Allah, most benevolent, ever-merciful"? Why is he sucking up to himself? Or is He just absurdly pretentious? Does the omnipotent and omnipresent creator and ruler of the universe have some insecurity, ego wise?
                              If you had taken the trouble of preparing properly you would know that this is not the first verse that was revealed. Furthermore the Quran says in chapter 55 verses 1 and 2 :

1 - (Allah) Most Gracious!
                              2- It is He Who has taught the Qur'an.

So the Quran very clearly introduces itself aswell as its author. Which is more than can be said of the Bible. Interestingly enough the word Bible is not in the Bible. It´s a concocted word.

Muslims believe that one day they will rise from their graves and be Judged by Allah. That's why they have to be buried right away. Well, maybe in the desert bones last longer, but everywhere else even bones have decayed after centuries. And if you die in a fire, or get cremated, you also miss out on the zombie apocalypse.
                              The Bible mentions this also in Matthew 12:36

- But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

In Romans 14:10

- But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

In Matthew 24:36

- But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

And so on...
                              Deuteronomy 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren like unto thee and will put my words in his mouth and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him

Comment

The kooran is nothing but a book full of lies. We use it as toilet paper at Landover Baptist Church.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X