• Show
Clear All

Re: A special message for Rachael and other uppity wicker harlots

Wasn't the Wicker Man a movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor Chaos View Post
      Wasn't the Wicker Man a movie?
      Yes, The Wicker Man was a movie - and a most Depraved one at that.

Why, one could have been eating a bag of chips while doing one's toenails and not even paying attention to know it is SO!

Simply because it stars that awful actor Cryptstuffer Lee, who is famous for portraying - The Vampire Dracula!

Comment

I've been here long enough to know that most Wickers, Lexbeans, and Satanists are just adult (I use the term loosely) children who never had a good spanking. So, old (I use the term less loosely) hangers on like Lilith and Ms. Van Hellthing are just about exorcised, except for one final step. SHOUT GLORY!
        Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Um, I'm flattered and all, but I'm not really into that. In what movie was Christopher Lee Dracula?

Comment

Um, I'm flattered and all, but I'm not really into that. In what movie was Christopher Lee Dracula?

One of my favorite versions
            Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
              I've been here long enough to know that most Wickers, Lexbeans, and Satanists are just adult (I use the term loosely) children who never had a good spanking. So, old (I use the term less loosely) hangers on like Lilith and Ms. Van Hellthing are just about exorcised, except for one final step. SHOUT GLORY!

spanking? i'm not that kinky...

Comment

Originally posted by heroesforghosts View Post
                spanking? i'm not that kinky...
                No, but some of these folks are.

A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!
                Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Well, since we already have some weird pics up... http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21096089/

Comment

Well, since we already have some weird pics up... http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21096089/
                    O.o That's gorgeous! Did you draw that? If you did, you have serious talent.

Comment

I wish.

Comment

There is some indreibly beautiful art there as well as some seriously wierd stuff - but then again, I like seriously wierd - I have prints of several paintings by Dali, Picasso, and Jackson Pollock.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                          Don't you try reverse psychology on meeee, BT.

So far all that is to be gleaned from this topic is that Bobby Joe and a couple of others here may have an unusual use for rubber chickens.
                          Uh oh...I can see a part of her "sinful" parts!

You know BJ, most of your posts I've read have been rather perverted in nature, and now I see you're posting incredibly arousing imagery?

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post
                            Yes, The Wicker Man was a movie - and a most Depraved one at that.
                            But it had a great ending, the naive little Xian boy attending a barbecue!

Comment

Working...
                            X