Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word
Reload this Page A special message for Rachael and other uppity wicker harlots

(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

heroesforghosts is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A special message for Rachael and other uppity wicker harlots - 05-27-2007, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
I've been here long enough to know that most Wickers, Lexbeans, and Satanists are just adult (I use the term loosely) children who never had a good spanking. So, old (I use the term less loosely) hangers on like Lilith and Ms. Van Hellthing are just about exorcised, except for one final step. SHOUT GLORY!

spanking? i'm not that kinky...
(#22)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: A special message for Rachael and other uppity wicker harlots - 05-27-2007, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesforghosts View Post
spanking? i'm not that kinky...
No, but some of these folks are.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...=spanking+game
(#23)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Sailor Chaos is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A special message for Rachael and other uppity wicker harlots - 05-27-2007, 08:18 PM

Well, since we already have some weird pics up... http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21096089/
(#24)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Miss Hikari is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: A special message for Rachael and other uppity wicker harlots - 05-27-2007, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Chaos View Post
Well, since we already have some weird pics up... http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21096089/
O.o That's gorgeous! Did you draw that? If you did, you have serious talent.
(#25)
Old

Sailor Chaos is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A special message for Rachael and other uppity wicker harlots - 05-27-2007, 08:31 PM

I wish.
(#26)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: A special message for Rachael and other uppity wicker harlots - 05-30-2007, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Chaos View Post
There is some indreibly beautiful art there as well as some seriously wierd stuff - but then again, I like seriously wierd - I have prints of several paintings by Dali, Picasso, and Jackson Pollock.
(#27)
Old
International JOO and fellow-travelling Communiss.
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Joo is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: A special message for Rachael and other uppity wicker harlots - 06-23-2007, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Don't you try reverse psychology on meeee, BT.

So far all that is to be gleaned from this topic is that Bobby Joe and a couple of others here may have an unusual use for rubber chickens.
Uh oh...I can see a part of her "sinful" parts!

You know BJ, most of your posts I've read have been rather perverted in nature, and now I see you're posting incredibly arousing imagery?
(#28)
Old
Unsaved Gormless Adolescent Trash

vestal_mastecation is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A special message for Rachael and other uppity wicker harlots - 08-12-2007, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV View Post
Yes, The Wicker Man was a movie - and a most Depraved one at that.
But it had a great ending, the naive little Xian boy attending a barbecue!