X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Manly Jokes

Originally posted by AngelClark View Post
    I can't remember where I read it, but the Bible does state that Wives are to submit to their husbands, I also believe I've read in there where women were to keep silent in church, we are not even supposed to teach in church.
    It's here:

1st Timothy 2:11-12 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
      It's here:

1st Timothy 2:11-12 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

Thank you Brother and I'm so very sorry for being on a thread for men only
      Judge not, Lest ye be Judged.

Comment

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."
        She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"
        A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

Comment

Okay, I have a really funny joke.

It's seriously one of the funniest jokes in history

You should prepare yourself, they joke will make you laugh until you fall over...

Ready?

Women's rights...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, God, I can't even write it without cracking up!
          My guide to beating children!
          New to converting sinners? Read this!
          ATTENTION SINNERS! Read this before it's too late!

Comment

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!"

What Do You Really Mean?

A motorcycle cop had just pulled over a red Porsche after it had run a stop sign.
            "May I see your driver's license and registration please."

"What's the problem, officer?"

"You just ran that stop sign back there."

"Oh come on, pal, there wasn't a car within miles of me."

"Nevertheless sir, you are required to come to a complete stop, look both ways, and proceed with caution."

"You gotta be kidding me!"

"It's no joke, sir."

"Look, I slowed down almost to a complete stop, saw no one within twenty miles, and proceeded with caution."

"That's beside the point, sir. You are supposed come to a complete stop, and you didn't. Now if I may see your license and"

"You've got a lot of time on your hands, pal. What's the matter, all the doughnut shops closed?"

"Sir, I'll overlook that last comment. Let me see your license and registration immediately."

"I will, if you can tell me the difference between slowing down, and coming to a complete stop."

The policeman had enough. "Sir, I can do better than that." He opened the car door, dragged the rude motorist out, and proceeded to methodically beat him over the head with his nightstick.

"Now sir, would you like for me to slow down or come to a complete stop?
            sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
            Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
            Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
            Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

It was announced today that something has been found to reunite the musical group Nirvana

wait for it......

Click image for larger version

Name:	shotgun shells.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	1913200
              2 shotgun shells!
              sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
              Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
              Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
              Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

This is a good one:
                A husband and wife came for counselling after 20 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 20 years they had been married.

She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately as her husband watched with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?"

The husband thought for a moment and replied, "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I go fishing.
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

A depressed young woman was so desperate that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean. When she went down to the docks, a handsome young sailor noticed her tears, took pity on her, and said, "Look, you've got a lot to live for. I'm off to Europe in the morning, and if you like, I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take good care of you and bring you food every day."
                  Moving closer, he slipped his arm around her shoulder and added, "I'll keep you happy, and you'll keep me happy."
                  The girl nodded 'yes.' After all, what did she have to lose?
                  That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a life-boat. From then on, every night he brought her three sandwiches and a piece of fruit, and they made passionate love until dawn.
                  Three weeks later, during a routine search, she was discovered by the captain.
                  "What are you doing here?" the Captain asked.
                  "I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she explained.
                  "He's taking me to Europe, and he's screwing me."
                  To which the Captain replied, "He sure is, lady... This is the Staten Island Ferry."
                  Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Comment

The three C's of womanhood: cooking, cleaning, and childbirth.

...nevermind, this is a joke thread.

Proverbs 23:14- "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."

All Unsaved Trash: Read this before posting.

Comment

What color are Bin Ladens eyes? Blue... one blew this way, the other blew that way...

I just heard Elton John say, he is going to record a Bin Laden tribute song. He's gonna call it, Sandals in the Bin!
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

So one day an American tourist is visiting Ireland.

He stops in a pub to get some advice from an old timer. He finds a nice enough looking old fellow sitting at the bar and offers to buy him a pint if he can tell him about the town around him.

The old man accepts.

As the conversation goes on the old man says:

"Ye see all dem roads out dere?! I built every one of dem with me bare hands. Ye dunnot hear dem callin me Road Buildin Willie now do ye!?"

The young man says no.

He goes on a bit and says:

"Ye see all dem houses out dere?! I built EVERY ONE OF DEM WITH ME BARE HANDS! But ye dunnot hear dem callin me House Buildin Willie, now DO YE!?"

The young man says no.

He points out the window and says:

"YE SEE EVERY ONE OF DEM GARDENS OUT DERE?! I TILLED AND PLANTED EVERY GARDEN AND FARM OUT DERE! BUT YE DUNNOT HEAR DEM CALLIN ME GARDEN PLANTIN WILLIE, NOW DOOOO YEEEEE?!"

The young man is starting to get scared and says, no sir I don't

The old timer lowers his voice, raises his hand with a single index finger pointed in the air and says, "But one bloody sheep. I tell ye boy, one bloody sheep."
                        The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
                        Give her a shovel.
                        Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
                        19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Comment

Originally posted by Viggo B. Kristoffersen View Post
                          Slut test!

Him: Are you a whore?
                          Her: No!
                          He put $ 10 on the table.
                          Him: Will you go to bed with me for $ 10
                          He put $ 100 on the table.
                          Him: What about now?
                          He then put $ 500 on the table.
                          Him: Now?
                          He puts $ 5000 on the table.
                          Him: What about now?

Her: Well..... Okay then.

He takes all the money again, except the $ 10

Her: Hey what you doing?
                          Him: Now that we have stated you are a whore, we can begin to negotiate the price.

Afterthought:
                          He then cuts her up like an onion, just without the crying.
                          Winston Churchill told it best!

My entry:

A man was visiting Spain and passed by a restaurant in Madrid after a bullfight. They were advertising that they served the balls of the bull who lost the bullfight. Intrigued, the man went inside, only to find that where was a six-week waiting list to get to eat the loser's balls. So he signed up and came back six weeks later. When he got his meal, there were two teeny, teeny balls on his plate. He called the waiter over to complain.
                          "I've waited six weeks for bull balls. What are these?"

"Sir," the waiter said, "the bull doesn't always lose."
                          Lycia, Marry me!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Comment

• Christian "Women" Jokes

Q: Why didn't God make women first?

A: Because she would have told Him he was doing the rest wrong.

Comment

I think you guys need to stop being stupid, sexist, biggots! Women are just as good (If not better) then men. I'm a woman and I am smart, strong, I could take any of you homophobic, sexist gits in a fight. Seriously Jesus loved women equally to men and wouldn't be happy to hear your horrible comments, do unto others as you would have others do unto you right? Would you like to be the butt of some dumb jokes told by dirty old men, insucure about their status in life? And stop gay bashing too! Not cool. you must love your enemy and treat them with unconditional love and with kindm=ness, not cruelty and hate. Not cool christians Not cool
                              Ooh there ain't no other way, baby I was born this way!

I love the Mother Monster.
                              Xena Warrior Princess, she can save me anytime!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngel15 View Post
                                Women are just as good (If not better) then men.
                                How are you any better than a male chauvanist?

I'm a woman and I am smart, strong, I could take any of you homophobic, sexist gits in a fight.
                                How are you any different than an internet tough guy?
                                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Working...
                                X