X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Time to Try Again

What? A young fine man like me is single? What?

But sadly, that has been my fate. They come, they die. They come, they leave me for an orthodox Joo. They come, they leave me for a sissy catholic. Why can't a Christ killer find a suitable mate? It's a puzzlement, no?

I'm wealthy. My looks are apparent and one might say God blessed me with a special sort of face, no? I know there is a young, unmarried, broad hipped, humble, pure sweetheart who is dynamite in the kitchen and other places. Someone who will recite the Bible when I want it and shut up when I want it. Someone to sew and do gardening and decorate the house for holidays.

So many of the ladies I've been interested in here have moved on since I was last here <sigh>. Others, while lovely, are too old. Others, while not too old, are not that lovely.

I wonder if there's an Etheldreda daughter of marrying age?

Re: It's Time to Try Again

Originally posted by Morton Weinstein View Post
    So many of the ladies I've been interested in here have moved on since I was last here <sigh>. Others, while lovely, are too old.
    Thank !!
    Sincerely,
    Isabella W.
    (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Mr. Weinstein, my eldest daughter (known on here as Esther might be available for courtship if her current suitor decides to break off his courtship in favor of a younger lady. She's 27 years old, but she is completely pure and is a wonderful cook and cleaner. I would be willing to overlook your Christ killing past if you promise to renounce those ways in your wedding vows, if marriage is the end result. Of course, this all depends on what her current suitor, Luke, decides to do.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesH.B View Post
        Mr. Weinstein, my eldest daughter (known on here as Esther might be available for courtship if her current suitor decides to break off his courtship in favor of a younger lady. She's 27 years old, but she is completely pure and is a wonderful cook and cleaner. I would be willing to overlook your Christ killing past if you promise to renounce those ways in your wedding vows, if marriage is the end result. Of course, this all depends on what her current suitor, Luke, decides to do.
        Luke will leave. They all do. It can’t be the men’s fault every time. Have you had her inspected?
        Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
        “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
        Amen and Amen

Comment

Mr. Weinstein, my eldest daughter (known on here as Esther ...
          What does that mean? Is she posting under a false name and if so, what does she have to hide?
          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
            Luke will leave. They all do. It can’t be the men’s fault every time. Have you had her inspected?
            She is inspected for purity every month and she always passes with flying colors. If I could have married her off sooner, I would have, but sadly there aren't a lot of Godly, Bible-obeying men in Connecticut and the majority that are have never heard of Pastor Ezekiel. I wish the influx of Godly men had started sooner.

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
            What does that mean? Is she posting under a false name and if so, what does she have to hide?
            Mrs. Lytton-Vasey, I was simply pointing out who my daughter is on the forums. Esther most certainly is not posting under a false name and she has nothing to hide. Even if there was something that she wanted to hide, I wouldn't allow it because it would inevitably come to light, as God says in Luke 12:2 and Matthew 10:26.

Comment

Mrs. Lytton-Vasey, I was simply pointing out who my daughter is on the forums.
              Well, I suppose that might make sense if you hadn't chosen to add this: There is absolutely nothing "cool", as the sad, middle-aged, former trendsetters say, about being "known as" something you're not.

Comment

Well, I suppose that might make sense if you hadn't chosen to add this: There is absolutely nothing "cool", as the sad, middle-aged, former trendsetters say, about being "known as" something you're not.
                Mrs. Lytton-Vasey, my father would like me to let you know that he is not well versed in all things related to the internet, so he was unaware that "B" and the closed parenthesis makes the "cool" emoji.

To keep things on topic, my father is thinking o breaking off my courtship to prevent any scandals later on.
                And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
                Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by Esther B. View Post
                  Mrs. Lytton-Vasey, my father would like me to let you know that he is not well versed in all things related to the internet, so he was unaware that "B" and the closed parenthesis makes the "cool" emoji.
                  Really? Oh dear. In that case, he should definitely step away from the interweb.

To keep things on topic, my father is thinking o breaking off my courtship to prevent any scandals later on.
                  DO tell us more, dear. What sort of scandals are likely? We just want to help you avoid them.

Comment

Excellent question, Sister!

I guess the only question remaining is why the heck did he want to insert a B before closing a parenthesis? Is the man half illiterate?

DO tell us more, dear. What sort of scandals are likely? We just want to help you avoid them.
                    Indeed! We want to hear all the juicy details!
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Weinstein View Post
                      What? A young fine man like me is single? What?

But sadly, that has been my fate. They come, they die. They come, they leave me for an orthodox Joo. They come, they leave me for a sissy catholic. Why can't a Christ killer find a suitable mate? It's a puzzlement, no?

I'm wealthy. My looks are apparent and one might say God blessed me with a special sort of face, no? I know there is a young, unmarried, broad hipped, humble, pure sweetheart who is dynamite in the kitchen and other places. Someone who will recite the Bible when I want it and shut up when I want it. Someone to sew and do gardening and decorate the house for holidays.

So many of the ladies I've been interested in here have moved on since I was last here <sigh>. Others, while lovely, are too old. Others, while not too old, are not that lovely.

I wonder if there's an Etheldreda daughter of marrying age?
                      I frankly can't tell the difference between an Ashkenazi and a Sephardic Jew, but there are some things that are disgusting about this goyim and yid stuff - like gefilte fish and chopped liver.

So you have repented of your Christ killing ways and accepted Jesus - that also means you need to stay away from those cured deli meats. Accepting Jesus also means you need to accept mayonnaise, white bread, marshmallows, yellow mustard, and sweet pickles. This is just a start, but you might find this goes a long way to improving your life as a Christian.
                      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                      ...and get off my lawn
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                        Indeed! We want to hear all the juicy details!
                        My suitor, Luke, has been spending some unchaperoned time with a young lady and has claimed that it's "nothing more than Bible study." My father is concerned that Luke has feelings for the woman and is committing adultery like in Matthew 5:28. He is also worried that if this courtship leads to marriage, Luke might go off and violate Exodus 20:14.
                        And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
                        Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

My suitor, Luke, has been spending some unchaperoned time with a young lady and has claimed that it's "nothing more than Bible study." My father is concerned that Luke has feelings for the woman and is committing adultery like in Matthew 5:28. He is also worried that if this courtship leads to marriage, Luke might go off and violate Exodus 20:14.
                          Here's a solution: both you and the unnamed lady should marry Luke. This way, he can spend all the time he wants with her, and no adultery is being committed. It's a win-win for everybody involved!
                          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                          True Christians are Perfect!
                          True Christian™ Love.
                          Salvation™ made Easy!
                          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                          God HATES Rational Thinking!
                          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                            Here's a solution: both you and the unnamed lady should marry Luke. This way, he can spend all the time he wants with her, and no adultery is being committed. It's a win-win for everybody involved!
                            Thank you for that suggestion, Sister, but judging by the loud phone conversation that my father is currently having with Luke, that might not be a possibility.
                            Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

Since Luke just broke off the courtship in favor of dating the young woman that he has been fornicating with (yes, he admitted it), Esther is (sadly) single again. Mr. Weinstein, please PM me if you are interested in courting her. I want to see my daughter married and bearing sons before her 30th birthday.

Comment

Working...
                              X