X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What if god doesn't exist ?

Originally posted by Fireburp View Post
    Oh by the way the way my mistake on the date I know about 2000 years ago anyways the earth is not 60000 years old but rather 4.54 billion years old.
    Who said the earth was 60000 years old? Nobody at Landover Baptist, for sure.

You are not very good with dates generally, though, are you? Because on your profile you claim to have been born on June 5th 1912, which would make you 102 years old. Now I'm prepared to believe that you are in either your first or your second childhood, say either 12 or 82, but 102 is stretching it.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Hold on I wasn't beat up you don't even know me true I did get beat up however I beat myself up. And perhaps you are right about me projecting my feelings through the character of God. But at least I am not blind to know the worlds problems that is why I am here to help heal the earth and humanity.
      Well I have to say, a person who unknowingly projects their own opinions onto a character in his imagination conveniently labelled "God" doesn't inspire much confidence in me. I'm likely to think they're a bit mad. But do pray tell, what are "the world's problems" and how are you going to help heal the earth and humanity? Please be specific so we understand correctly.
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Hold on I wasn't beat up you don't even know me true I did get beat up .
        Jesus hates people who can't tell the truth, young lady

Proverbs 6:16-17 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

YIC
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
          If you want to go for the little badgers a .22 should do. May I recommend this one? It is not a powerful rifle but for those little critters it should suffice. And the ammo is cheap.

Yeah, but, uh, I want furs, not small pieces of fur covered in blood and guts.

But at least I am not blind to know the worlds problems that is why I am here to help heal the earth and humanity.
          Do you?

Stop talking and start acting, dear.

You could start by converting to Christianity, reading the Bible, and then converting other people.
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
            Yeah, but, uh, I want furs, not small pieces of fur covered in blood and guts.

[...]
            This one fires small, slow moving bullets. It shoots a calibre kids can play with as long as they don´t shoot at other persons. Mr. Des told me they shoot semi-automatic so you would only have one little hole in the fur.

If you don´t want any holes you might try the Chinese method. I don´t want to endorse that method, IMO it is NSFL. I will spare you a link.
            Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
              Indeed, Mr. Roland. Jesus also appreciates badgers for their wonderful utility in accessories to worship!

Numbers 4:25
              And they shall bear the curtains of the tabernacle, and the tabernacle of the congregation, his covering, and the covering of the badgers' skins that is above upon it, and the hanging for the door of the tabernacle of the congregation,

Ezekiel 16:10
              I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.

God designed badgers to give their skins as high-quality material for coverings and clothing. He knows the best use for everything. Badger skin is at the level of silk when it comes to God's fashion industry.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

I am horrified. This is clearly wrong! Don’t go to Hell just because you want a Badger fur coat.

The badger is unclean and not for you to touch.

Leviticus11:27
              And whatsoever goeth upon his paws, among all manner of beasts thatgo on all four, those are unclean unto you: whoso toucheth their carcase shallbe unclean until the even.

Christ is our True Lord.
              JHL
              A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by Impala 67 View Post
                I am horrified. This is clearly wrong! Don’t go to Hell just because you want a Badger fur coat.

And whatsoever goeth upon his paws, among all manner of beasts thatgo on all four, those are unclean unto you: whoso toucheth their carcase shallbe unclean until the even.

Christ is our True Lord.
                JHL
                ...which is why it is good to read not just the OT, but also the NT as well:

Acts 10:9-16
                9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
                10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
                11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
                12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
                13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
                14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
                15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
                16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

I hope that was helpful.
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Impala 67 View Post

Christ is our True Lord.
                  JHL
                  Don't use that "bible". We believe that KJV 1611 is the only Bible that is true.

See the following verse about what you referred to:

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Genesis 1:26-27

Yours in Christ,
                  Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
                  "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                    ...which is why it is good to read not just the OT, but also the NT as well:

Acts 10:9-16
                    9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
                    10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
                    11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
                    12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
                    13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
                    14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
                    15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
                    16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

I hope that was helpful.
                    Thank you. My mind is at rest now.

Praise the Lord.
                    JHL.
                    A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

You can't prove something by using this something (in this case the Bible). That's the so called Second Incompleteness-Theory of Gödel. If you want to prove the Bible, you have to use something else than the words from the Bible

Comment

Originally posted by Odin'sValkyrja View Post
                        You can't prove something by using this something (in this case the Bible). That's the so called Second Incompleteness-Theory of Gödel. If you want to prove the Bible, you have to use something else than the words from the Bible
                        Our society focuses too much on evidence. We look for "proof" of every little thing, and end up missing the Big Picture. If you were to open your heart, really open it up to the possibility of Jesus' love, you would find evidence of it everywhere. Every time you smile at a baby, it's evidence that Jesus exists. Every time you get chills watching a sunset, it's evidence that Jesus exists. Every time you share the pleasure in watching a young, heterosexual couple get married and promise to have lots of babies, it's evidence that Jesus exists. The Holy Bible is His Love Letter to you! That's evidence He exists! Who writes a Love Letter unless He actually exists? That's an absurd question because it's a ridiculous idea.
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

At least the True ***insults removed*** ™ would follow their bible off the Yosemite falls. Or not. I tried it, once, but the lazy ***more insults removed*** demanded that I go down and get it for him. I mean, the trip only takes a few seconds...

Comment

Working...
                          X