X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I fear my best friend has gone batty!

every one who is baptist read the bible upside down
    im only a little crazy! *twitches*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
      The WMD's *were* there. The liberal news shows you watch (anything but Fox News) won't tell you this. Mere days before we invaded, the Iranians moved all of the WMDs over to Syria, which is why we have 3 aircraft carriers sitting on the oceans nearby. By the end of the year, we will have invaded both, mark my words! Of course, Pastor Ezekiel would have more up-to-date information thanks to his uncle Rummy, but I feel that God has spoken to me about this Iran/Syria thing. Praise Jesus, I feel that I should invest even more heavily in Halliburton!
      hmm.. and yet, i haven't heard that anywhere. Not cnn, cbs, nbc, wise, nowhere else but here. are you pulling facts out of your ass? and, btw, computers don't run on oil. It is electric. and, the oil that cooks chicken, is vegetable. As in, not crude oil, not the oil that is in iraq. Vegetable oil: made out of vegetables! *gasp* oh, and my mom doesn't cook. Well, she can cook, she just can't because she has too many disabilities. And, if bush is so great, why is he granting all these ILLEGAL immigrants citizenship? That is bullcrap. They are taking U.S. jobs, making the already poor people in the U.S. even poorer.

Comment

Originally posted by stealtfc View Post
        hmm.. and yet, i haven't heard that anywhere. Not cnn, cbs, nbc, wise, nowhere else but here. are you pulling facts out of your excised?
        Hmm, there are a few news sources that seem to be missing. Such as Fox News. As for the accusation that I'm just making this up, I suggest you check such primary news sources as World Net Daily You should stop accusing others of lying and look to yourself, who lies about the very existence of God Himself!
        Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

A. i never said your god doesn't exist. my goddess just gave birth to your god.
          B. It says that he suspects they are there, but there is no real evidence. All they have is his word, really.

Comment

A. i never said your god doesn't exist. my goddess just gave birth to your god.
            B. It says that he suspects they are there, but there is no real evidence. All they have is his word, really.
            A. Show me in the Holy Bible exactly where it says that God has a mommy. That is blasphemy.

B. I'll take the Word of God over your hateful mockery any day.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
              The difference is this: for a Christian to die is glory! He or she is going home to live with Jesus for all eternity! They are martyred for their beliefs -- the few True Christians that are amongst the damned are there to try to save what few souls they can. When God's anger is wrought against the area, they are brought Home to live in their mansion. How hard is that for you to grasp?
              Then if someone came to kill you would you stand there and take it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blind leading the blind View Post
                And how can you prove that? Not all people in New Orleans and the 9/11 attack were gay. People are not killed by some god because of some "sin". They die because it is the appionted time and place, in my belifs. Death takes those who are ready.
                How lovely. Did you know that, in Angola, out of every 1,000 live births, 184.4 babies will go on to die before their first birthday? Whoever's in charge of appointing places and times must really have it in for Angolan babies. Or perhaps they just get ready very quickly. Or perhaps, just perhaps, your beliefs are a complete and utter mish-mash of superstitious piffle.
                yeah, i figured that was the reason. Let's bring the real reason for war: we were told of weapons of mass destruction, yet found nothing as of yet. The real reason: Oil. The U.S. isn't doing it to help themselves, they are doing it to get oil.
                Friend, we didn't start this war, Saddam did when he attacked us on 9/11.
                hmm.. and yet, i haven't heard that anywhere. Not cnn, cbs, nbc, wise, nowhere else but here. are you pulling facts out of your ass? and, btw, computers don't run on oil. It is electric.
                Do you know how electricity is generated?
                O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

there are many sources of Electric, oil being only one. There is hydroelectric, Windmills, Solar Panels, and probably some more that i can think of. Oh, and btw, Bin Laden started the war.

Comment

kinda. They were part of Bin Ladens group after all, or from what i had heard. Didn't exactly care who started the war, really, but it might have been Sadam, if they did indeed find evidence. I could be wrong on that one, though. *shrugs* Does anyone know where to find an article that says which started it? Because from what i remember, Bin Laden Ordered the suicide bombings.

Comment

there are many sources of Electric, oil being only one. There is hydroelectric, Windmills, Solar Panels, and probably some more that i can think of. Oh, and btw, Bin Laden started the war.
                      kinda. They were part of Bin Ladens group after all, or from what i had heard. Didn't exactly care who started the war, really, but it might have been Sadam, if they did indeed find evidence. I could be wrong on that one, though. *shrugs* Does anyone know where to find an article that says which started it? Because from what i remember, Bin Laden Ordered the suicide bombings.
                      Friend, has JESUS cursed you with a demon of Disassociative Identity Disorder?
                      O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Nope. Just, you automatically associate it with Saddam. I'm not saying Saddam didn't have it coming to him. By all accounts, he needed to die. I'm sure we can both agree on that. But, the US government, targeted Saddam, when their main Priority should have been Bin Laden.

Comment

Nope. Just, you automatically associate it with Saddam. I'm not saying Saddam didn't have it coming to him. By all accounts, he needed to die. I'm sure we can both agree on that. But, the US government, targeted Saddam, when their main Priority should have been Bin Laden.
                          I don't know what in the world you're talking about. We came here to Iraq to create a Western-style Democracy that would fourish and set an example for the rest of the region. President Bush was very clear about that from the very beginning.

After our success in ousting the Taliban in Afganistan, President Bush made the bold and forward-looking proposal to spend trillions over a decade or more to create a free democracy in Iraq. He and the members of his administration were adamant that this endeavor would take many years, cost hundreds and hundreds of billions, result in thousands of US casualties, and tens of thousands of Iraqi casualties. And the American people, through their elected officials, voted almost unanimously to proceed with this crusade, er, mission in Iraq.

That is why it is essential that we stay here to see the mission through, the mission that America and her allies rallied to under the bold and visionary leadership of President George W. Bush. To pretend otherwise does a disservice to Our Brave Fighting Men and Women in Harm's Way, and emboldens our enemies. You ought to be ashamed.
                          Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
                          Goal:
                          $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
                          False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

Yes yes yes, and now we have a pointless bloody war!

Comment

Originally posted by Omerta View Post
                              Yes yes yes, and now we have a pointless bloody war!
                              It is not pointless. It is a simple matter of reducing the population if Iraq to ZERO Arabs so the Israelis can have some Lebensraum. Then we will nuke Iran and all of the problems in the middle east will be over, oil will be free, China will revert to an agrarian society and the tithes will increase.

Please don't talk about things you don't understand.
                              Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                              "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                              Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

the chances of that, are zero. That, will never happen. It IS indeed a pointless war. Some of them may be bad, but that's true in America As well! You can't say all are bad! That is like someone saying everyone in the united states is bad. It doesn't work. There are too many people.

Comment

Working...
                                X