Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page $6,300 per second and WORTH IT!
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

(#21)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Hmm, I tend to notice that when someone tells someone else to 'grow up', it is a sign of their own immaturity, especially seeing as they don't know the age of the person they're speaking to.

The fact is, there were no WMD's in Iraq. But from my understanding, there is oil there. Now I have no problem with their ousting Saddam, who was a menace, but the continued occupation of Iraq is both unnecessary and a huge drain on resources.

There was actually a time the US was popular, and liked in the eyes of the world. Nowadays, when some Americans travel, they wear backpacks with Canadian flags. If that doesn't say something, I don't know what does, mr dense-as-lead landover applicant.
Why would any GOD FEARING AMERICAN use a backpack with a flag of that ...place?
(#22)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by see_the_light View Post
Why would any GOD FEARING AMERICAN use a backpack with a flag of that ...place?
Because those travel-smart Americans are well aware that Canadians will often get a better reception.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
(#23)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Because those travel-smart Americans are well aware that Canadians will often get a better reception.
Why on earth would people greet more warmly some, half-brit, half-frenchie, full-frozen brain mountie lover than a TRUE AMERICAN, THE PEOPLE, the ones who are spending 6.300 $ a second to let them live in a FREE AND CHRISTIAN WORLD!

I guess you must often travel as a canadian hare-krishna just in case...
(#24)
Old
Forum Member

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Why on earth would people greet more warmly some, half-brit, half-frenchie, full-frozen brain mountie lover than a TRUE AMERICAN, THE PEOPLE, the ones who are spending 6.300 $ a second to let them live in a FREE AND CHRISTIAN WORLD!
With that response, you've just answered your own question.

Quote:
I guess you must often travel as a canadian hare-krishna just in case...
I now live in another country. And I constantly get people asking me if I'm Canadian just in case I am Canadian so that 'they won't offend me by calling me American if I'm not'. In the eyes of the world, the US is losing some points.

(#25)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 01:29 AM

Quote:
With that response, you've just answered your own question.

I now live in another country. And I constantly get people asking me if I'm Canadian just in case I am Canadian so that 'they won't offend me by calling me American if I'm not'. In the eyes of the world, the US is losing some points.
Who cares about the eyes of the lie-beral homerish world when it is pleasing in the eyes of THE LORD?

And what country as turned you into such an impudent girl?
(#26)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 01:33 AM

Far away from landover and hopefully far away from you.

(#27)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Far away from landover and hopefully far away from you.
Very funny hell-singer, but I assume by that answer that it's too sinful and shameful for you to name it.
(#28)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 02:26 AM

Oh I am not. I live in Aus. Which, if you're in the northern hemisphere, IS nice and far away from you. Anyway

(#29)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 04:14 AM

Quote:
The fact is, there were no WMD's in Iraq. But from my understanding, there is oil there.
Iraq is old news. We are sending an additional few dozen thousand troops there, but only to get ready to invade Iran. The carriers are already on the way.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#30)
Old
Yes, THAT Brother Love!
True Christian™

Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
Iraq is old news. We are sending an additional few dozen thousand troops there, but only to get ready to invade Iran. The carriers are already on the way.
Praise God for that Pastor Al. I hope the USA strikes those mudslims in Iran off the face of the planet! Iran has been the one puttin' money into the whole terrorist thing and keepin' them goin. Chop off the money funnel and that's the END of the terrorists!

Besides that it will be the REAL start of ARMAGGEDON! Praise the sweet Lord for that GLORIOUS coming day!! That DAY will bring about the END of all SINNERS! We TRUE CHRISTIANS will be RAPTURED (meanin we won't be goin' through all the nuclear winter stuff) but the SINNERS WILL! They will be SUFFERING through all the HORRORS of nuclear winter! Praise GOD!

Hell-singer are ya listenin'? Woman ya better gets you a couple of parkas and a really good first aid kit and lots of blankets. Nuclear winter ain't nothin' to take lightly. It's HELL for reals on earth! And that goes for all you other SINNERS readin' all these words here!!

Praise God for His coming DAY OF JUDGEMENT!
Praise Jesus for the start of ARMAGEDDON!

I PUBLICALLY URGE our GOD APPOINTED and LORD ORDAINED President, GWB, to IMMEDIATELY ATTACK IRAN with NUCLEAR weapons! Priase the LORD!!

Evangelist for Jesus and The Word!!

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

"Prayer should be your first resource. Not your last resort!!"
(#31)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
Seriously? If so, great. Another great move by the Bush administration. <insert sarcasm>

(#32)
Old
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 11:42 AM

Quote:
The fact is, there were no WMD's in Iraq.
How obvious does it have to be before you to understand? The reason no WMDs have been found in Iraq is because Saddam cunningly hid them all in Iran. When we invade there, they'll be found for sure! Unless they've been moved to Syria, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Halen
There was actually a time the US was popular, and liked in the eyes of the world. Nowadays, when some Americans travel, they wear backpacks with Canadian flags. If that doesn't say something, I don't know what does, mr dense-as-lead landover applicant.
It tells us that God is blessing the USA!
John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

You see? Your North Korean buddies hate Jesus, so it's no surprise that they also hate Jesus' favourite country.

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
(#33)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-20-2006, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
How obvious does it have to be before you to understand? The reason no WMDs have been found in Iraq is because Saddam cunningly hid them all in Iran. When we invade there, they'll be found for sure! Unless they've been moved to Syria, of course.
Yes, seems SUCH a bright move , invading country after country, causing all the more anger. Not only that, but the US government needs to think of what will happen when one day the Allies of the US suddenly say 'enough is enough, we do not wish to support any more of these 'operations'! What then?
The fact is, the US government needs to seriously COOL IT. They crossed the line long ago, and they've kept running.

Quote:
It tells us that God is blessing the USA!
John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

You see? Your North Korean buddies hate Jesus, so it's no surprise that they also hate Jesus' favourite country.
Well, you can wish for the blessing of your nonexistent deity all you want to, but I'd prefer to live, thankyou very much.

(#34)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-21-2006, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Yes, seems SUCH a bright move , invading country after country, causing all the more anger. Not only that, but the US government needs to think of what will happen when one day the Allies of the US suddenly say 'enough is enough, we do not wish to support any more of these 'operations'! What then?
The fact is, the US government needs to seriously COOL IT. They crossed the line long ago, and they've kept running.

Well, you can wish for the blessing of your nonexistent deity all you want to, but I'd prefer to live, thankyou very much.
To live raechel? think not about a life that lasts but some decades and start worrying abouth ETERNITY!

PRAISE THE LORD!

p.s. See that the Best already roams the earth (and even this forum) the end is near, the clock is ticking....
(#35)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-21-2006, 02:46 AM

Corrections are in red:
Quote:
To live raechel Rachael? think not about a life that lasts but some decades and start worrying abouthabout ETERNITY!
I'd worry more about your spelling if I were you.

Quote:
p.s. See that the Best already roams the earth (and even this forum) the end is near, the clock is ticking....
The 'best' already roams the earth, huh? Well, I guess some of the best people are alive today...just who do you define as 'best', Mr Stool? (I'm callin you that because the abbrev, STL, sounds like stool when you say it, and 'stool' seems somehow fitting. )

(#36)
Old
Night Hag
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler TC Bravery

lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-21-2006, 03:22 AM

Quote:

I'm sure it's all part of Dubya's master plan to eventually invade all the Arabic oil producing countries,one at a time.

And I'm sure he'll have SOMETHING figured out for when they all get mightily p*ssed off,join forces & attack all Dubya's troops...won't he.

In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.
(#37)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-21-2006, 03:29 AM

Yeah, hopefully by that point he'll get that monkey lookalike to take his place.....I'm sure said monkey is capable of significantly better decisions...

(#38)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-21-2006, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith View Post
I'm sure it's all part of Dubya's master plan to eventually invade all the Arabic oil producing countries,one at a time.

And I'm sure he'll have SOMETHING figured out for when they all get mightily p***ssed off,join forces & attack all Dubya's troops...won't he.
WOMAN!

Don't you dare treat GOD ANNOINTED GWB by "Dubya", and don't dream of second guessing his GOD GIVEN CRUSADE against thos satan loving mud-slimes!

PRAISE THE LORD!
(#39)
Old
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-21-2006, 02:49 PM

Quote:
What do you mean? Half of Western Europe was too sissified to sign up to the War On Terror in the first place. Bush's only significant allies in Europe were Aznar and Berlusconi, and both Spain and Italy have now been retaken by the Communists. Other than that, there's pretty much just Blair. While it seems likely that his glorious reign shall continue for another decade or so, it's also the case that the UK could pull all our troops out of Iraq tomorrow, and it wouldn't make the least bit of difference. God and the USMC are all that is needed to win this war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsin
So would I.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Now, doesn't that sound a lot nicer than:
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Everlasting life or second death, it's your choice.

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
(#40)
Old
Night Hag
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler TC Bravery

lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: $6,300 per second and WORTH IT! - 12-22-2006, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Yeah, hopefully by that point he'll get that monkey lookalike to take his place.....I'm sure said monkey is capable of significantly better decisions...
Mightn't that be a problem - when the monkey takes over & suddenly makes sane decisions - surely people will guess that it's not Dubya anymore?

On the other hand...nah!

In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.