X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know anyone on the Germanwings crash?

I hear that the survivors of flight 4U 9525 from Barcelona to Duesseldorf are getting free trips to the French Alps to be 'near' the last location of their loved ones.

I want a free trip to the French Alps, too.
    Things are going to get worse before they get better.

Re: Did you know anyone one the Germanwings crash?

I thought there were no survivors? If there were, then surely they are already in the French Alps and don't need free flights.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Just goes to show you, when you've taken God out of politics, people demand handouts. And people fall for it and actually give them handouts!
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Maybe there is something good in that.

God made sure a plane in atheistic Europe crashed. The more people get close to it the more they might think about being next.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

There were obviously no True Christians™ on that plane. They would have prayed for - and been granted - a safe flight.

This just goes to show that even the most advanced technology is nothing without Christ.

We can only pray that other people will learn from this and turn to Christ before God smites more planes.
          I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
          Matthew 7:22
          Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
          Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmer C. Eldrich View Post
            I hear that the survivors passengers of flight 4U 9525 from Barcelona to Duesseldorf are getting free trips to the French Alps [...]

I want a free trip to the French Alps, too.
            Hi Mr. Eldrich,

They were not getting a free trip, they paid for a flight and got to the Alps. And that was a rip off; they paid to go all the way to Düsseldorf. If you want a free ride to the French Alps, you might ask Obama, news is that he´s testing his ICBM´s. Perhaps you can hitch a ride.

Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

There must have been sinning occurring in the plane. We all know that planes are held aloft by Gods hand. He must have looked inside the plane and witnessed such wickedness that it displeased him so and he hurled the plane to the ground.

Comment

Swedish soccer team was saved.

http://www.thelocal.se/20150324/swed...y-plane-change

Romans 11:33
                PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
                Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
                Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
                  Hi Mr. Eldrich,

They were not getting a free trip, they paid for a flight and got to the Alps. And that was a rip off; they paid to go all the way to Düsseldorf. If you want a free ride to the French Alps, you might ask Obama, news is that he´s testing his ICBM´s. Perhaps you can hitch a ride.
                  Only "The Gipper" had the stones to personally test pilot ICBMs...

Now there was a Real Man™! It's just about bedtime for Barack O-bonzo...

But in keeping with the spirit of this thread..screw the germans! Bratwurst sniffing perverts, the lot of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Palmer C. Eldrich View Post
                    I hear that the survivors of flight 4U 9525 from Barcelona to Duesseldorf are getting free trips to the French Alps to be 'near' the last location of their loved ones. I want a free trip to the French Alps, too.
                    I don't remember this ghoulish tourism to the remains of Sodom and Gomorrah, and when I went to Jericho, I had to pay and I am certain some of my ancestors (non-Jewish) were killed there.
                    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Yes. Harsha Shah here. This has been very disturbing and sad. I am also working as a teacher and I am thinking how terrible it must be at the German school whose pupils were travelling in Spain. Yes. While I am becoming more and more secular I am thinking that perhaps there is an afterlife or re-birth and I am sure these young students will become beautiful flowers to make the slope of this mountain even more beautiful. Yes. My pupils have been asking why this accident was taking place but I have no answers. Perhaps I'll be finding the answers here in this forum. Yes.
                      "Ecclesiastes 3:7
                      A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
                      Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!

Comment

If flowers grow on that mountainside, it won't be because they're reborn, or even because God planted them (they were sinners, afterall). It will be for the simple reason that the ground will be more fertile with all the spilled blood.
                        sigpic

Comment

You cannot help but think that God, in His Infinite Wisdom and Mercy, and in ways we may not understand, brought about this crash by creating a strong delusion in the co-pilot's head (2Th:2:11: And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:).

You see, the students who died were all from the Joseph König school and König was a scientist and thus a God-denier. As if this were not enough, they had been to a Spanish school in which the lies of the anti-Christ, the vicar of Rome was preached.

In fact, scenes in the students' home town show signs of Catholicism...

(See those candles?)

It is all very sad but it is God's Will.

I see this as a warning against apostasy.
                          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

No one I knew or cared about were oin that plane. As far as I know, it was full of spics and joos. I simply amazes me what passes for news these days.
                            Did anyone notice that Pastor Zeke canceled his Airbus order? I saw nary a mention of that on FOX news. I really am sick of the biased news reporting and how the joos manipulate it to serve their hidden agendas.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                            X