Originally posted by godswrath1 View Post
    Please please tell me this is a pisstake
    God is not I haha I'm near in tears laughing at This comedy gold
    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Re: Caught My Son Spilling Seed: Funeral Next Saturday at 3:00

God is not I haha I'm near in tears laughing at This comedy gold
      Guess we'll see how much you laugh when God flings you into His Lake of Fire and burns you alive for all time.

Enjoy!
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
        Guess we'll see how much you laugh when God flings you into His Lake of Fire and burns you alive for all time.

Enjoy!

Can I ask how long after you die you go to hell

Because my brother technically died when he went in cardiac arrest

Only for modern day science saved his life he was dead for 3 to 4 minutes And said he seen nothing

Comment

Technically dead?

Dead is dead.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
            Technically dead?

Dead is dead.
            God really had an off day when he made you

Comment

God only created two humans. Zech =/= Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                God only created two humans. Zech =/= Adam.
                Do you even belive in god ....

Comment

Do you even belive in god ....
                  You don't, so what's it to you?

Comment

Because my brother technically died when he went in cardiac arrest

Only for modern day science saved his life he was dead for 3 to 4 minutes And said he seen nothing
                    If he's still talking to you he's not dead. It's a bit of a giveaway.
                    sigpic
                    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                    The truth about volcanos
                    Sex and debauchery in public schools
                    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                      If he's still talking to you he's not dead. It's a bit of a giveaway.
                      Just what the doctors said. Modern day jesus

Comment

Just what the doctors said. Modern day jesus
                        That was their diagnosis was it? People come round after a few minutes fooling casual observers all the time. It's not so remarkable. There's nothing in your story to compare with the wonder of Jesus's tomb being empty after three days. The very idea that Jesus could be compared to such a secular nonentity is ridiculous. Next you'll be saying a bunch of primitives didn't recognise that Jesus wasn't actually dead. Do you think we've never heard such nonsense before.
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Judgment Day. Read Revelation 20-22 and learn all about it.

The dead are unknowing until then (Ecclesiastes 9:5).

So-called "near death experiences" are not Biblical; therefore, they are either hallucinations due to hypoxia (the brain deprived of oxygen), or they are Satan playing tricks with people.
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                            That was their diagnosis was it? People come round after a few minutes fooling casual observers all the time. It's not so remarkable. There's nothing in your story to compare with the wonder of Jesus's tomb being empty after three days. The very idea that Jesus could be compared to such a secular nonentity is ridiculous. Next you'll be saying a bunch of primitives didn't recognise that Jesus wasn't actually dead. Do you think we've never heard such nonsense before.
                            Your heart stopping and being as good as dead then coming around is remarkable I even think your people would admit that. Could of being a miracle and you are saying it is fooling people ? Insulting gods miracles ha

Comment

Your heart stopping and being as good as dead then coming around is remarkable I even think your people would admit that. Could of being a miracle and you are saying it is fooling people ? Insulting gods miracles ha
                              Whenever surgeons perform open-heart surgery, they stop the heart. Then they restart it.

Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

God doesn't have off days, numbnuts.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X