X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hell Is Real!

Originally posted by John Allen View Post
    Wait a minute, you mean people believe that HELL DOESN'T EXIST? Even some Christians?
    Even some liberal false Christians, but other than that, yes. I once spoke to a Seventh-Day Adventist who said that according to her "church," the unsaved eventually cease to exist altogether. When I asked her what the Biblical support for that belief was, she (surprise, surprise!) admitted that she didn't know.
    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Re: Hell Is Real!

Well, I simply have no words for that. Seriously, how hard is it to understand this long list of verses? For example, this is straight to the point: Matthew 25:46 Also, I see you are the Senior Pastor. You have my greatest respect.
      Leviticus 18:22 Romans 1:24-27 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 Jude 1:7

Here is proof that homosexuality is indeed a sin, for all those out there saying otherwise. Got a problem with it? Romans 9:20

Comment

Working...
      X