X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Question

Dear Brethren

you all know that before I accepted Jesus as Lord I had spent some time in prison. Some of you have asked me what kind of crime I have committed but I always say that these times are over and I don't want to talk about these things anymore. The person who committed these crimes is no longer present. Instead a great change took place and I was reborn in Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17). It is not important for you to know why was in prison. It was another person, a slave to sin and satan.

Now my problem is that I still have to observe some conditions of probation. Failing to do so will bring me back to jail. One of these conditions is that I am not allowed to have contact to persons of a certain age range. This precludes me from engaging in Christian youth work and youth ministry. I talked to my parole assistant and asked her to lift these conditions because I became renewed in Christ but she refused and even persecuted me by questioning my motives to get involved in youth work.

Question: If I win in the green card lottery, would these conditions of probation from Germany even be valid in the US? Would somebody know about my past, authorities, Churches, neighbors? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I want to do youth work with boys under the age of 16 (preferably younger)

Thank you!
    Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51

Re: Immigration Question

Ex-soccer-player, I am not a lawyer (obviously not, as I am a woman) but I talked to my husband and he can't see how the United States Government is obliged to follow any sort of German law.

He also pointed out that all the paperwork will be in German, not American, so if you manage to get over there while the UnGodly Demoncrats are still in power, they won't be able to read it. Whereas under a Republican president, 1 Corinthians 14:13 would apply.

I think if God lets you win the green card lottery in time, then it is His Holy Will that your past be forgotten.

I wish you well.
    Yours in Faith
    Joanna
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Re: Immigration Question

Brother in Christ,

Exodus 12:49
      One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

This indicates that it is American law, still the Godliest in the world despite evil Hamite leaders, that decides, not Germanic tribal law of the Niebelungenlied and the Trauermarsch. And regarding your past sins the Bible gives very poignant advice as follows:

Acts 26:18
      To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Ephesians 1:7
      In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Yes, your past is forgiven. You are pleasing to Jesus. And if you have digressed before, the dearer you are to Christ.

Luke 15:7
      I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance

If you have committed a disgusting crime and repented thereafter, you are more pleasing to Jesus than the man who has been pious whole his life. You have nothing to fear and your reward in Heaven will be immeasurable! In fact, I envy you.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Working...
      X