X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!

At least it's not like the chart music... Chart music is all sex and drugs. This isn't. Be happy about that, yeah?

Oh, and here's my introduction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6gbqugDx9E
    Last edited by Born Again Bob; 09-02-2012, 04:57 AM. Reason: I hate you.
    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Edward Clement View Post
      Friend, no valid information has been given. We require Bible or it is not so.
      So the word of whoever you're talking about, even when they're telling the truth, is invalid because it wasn't written in the bible? That's bullshit. Maybe you need to rip your nose out of that book and focus a little more on life, and maybe learn who to trust. Because Gerard is a f*cking amazing guy, and I don't understand why you people think otherwise.

Also, we cannot ignore the noise of MCR because they are leading many wayward cutters into the abyss via the sound of a razor blade and bad taste.
      What if they started cutting before they even knew about My Chemical Romance? Cough, cough, there's me. I had problems in my life, so f*ck if you think Gerard made me cut. I don't do it anymore, haven't in approximately two years, after I really got into My Chem. Ironic, isn't it, that you people say the cause self-harm, when you have a person telling you first hand that they're the ones that stopped me? That's how I know you're bullshitting everyone when you say that, because I know I'm not the only one who's had this experience. And it's only you're opinion that their music is bad. Because millions of people who agree with me when I say they're amazing, whereas you have, I don't know, a few thousand people on this website who might agree with you. So why don't you try ignoring them. They never personally did anything to you, so you can stop butting into other people's business and getting then f*cking angry over some stupid shit. Maybe you didn't get the memo, but you're not convincing ANYBODY to stop listening to them. Maybe some people on this site who wouldn't even consider listening to them in the first place, definitely won't now, but other than that you've completely failed. So you people shouldn't even bother trying.

The Lord requires theat we say something, much to the displeasure of your itchy ears, friend.
      I think you all need to move on and get on with you're sorry lives. Well I require that you shut the f*ck up and stop treating others, "whom you've never met", like shit, because quite frankly you don't know them, you know nothing about them, hell if you've even listened to two songs by them. You guys are f*cking brainwashed into believing the nonsense that listening to a song will send you to hell. Because it freaking won't. Ugh you guys irritate me.

Ezekiel
      33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
      33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
      I don't wanna read any stupid f*cking bible verses.
      Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Dear Friend,

Originally posted by Oh my Gee. View Post
        I don't wanna read any stupid f*cking bible verses.
        You're in luck! There ARE no stupid Bible verses!

Yours in Him,
        babsy

Comment

Parents, this is why you don't let your kids listen to satanic death metal like My Chemical Romance. It will turn your kids in to foul-mouthed, rude little perverts.

sigpic

Comment

Seriously, do you guys not realize that this band isn't that bad? Shouldn't you be more pissed about fun's song about how gays deserve rights and Fall about Boy's many songs about affairs? (Not to mention Patrick Stump of FOB is a Taoist and a vegetarian!)

Not that FOB and fun aren't amazing. Because they are. But seriously, tin your guys' books they should be worse than MCR.

Comment

So the word of whoever you're talking about, even when they're telling the truth, is invalid because it wasn't written in the bible? That's bullshit. Maybe you need to rip your nose out of that book and focus a little more on life, and maybe learn who to trust. Because Gerard is a f*cking amazing guy, and I don't understand why you people think otherwise.
              Friend, if he cannot back whatever he says with the Bible, and we have seen that this is the case, then why would anyone take this satanic individual's word over the Word of God?

They would not, and we True-Christians(tm) do not. We follow the Words of Jesus.

Colossians
              2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
              2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
              sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
              Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
              Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
              Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
              Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
              Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdick Niccals View Post
                Seriously, do you guys not realize that this band isn't that bad? Shouldn't you be more pissed about fun's song about how gays deserve rights and Fall about Boy's many songs about affairs? (Not to mention Patrick Stump of FOB is a Taoist and a vegetarian!)

Not that FOB and fun aren't amazing. Because they are. But seriously, tin your guys' books they should be worse than MCR.
                Vegetarian? No wonder he looks like such a knock-kneed sissy!

(Romans 14:2) "For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                sigpic

Comment

Friend, what does FOB stand for....falatio of brimstone? I can assure you that the brimstone of hell will not be enjoyable when it crushes you mouth repeated forever and ever.

Why would anyone want to follow anything that goes by FOB? Brimstone is no laughing matter.

Revelation
                  21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
                  sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                  Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                  Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                  Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                  Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                  Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

He probably looks like a sissy because he's 5'4, skinny, and has a bad haircut. I don't think him not eating meat really heightens his sissiness level.

Comment

He probably looks like a sissy because he's 5'4, skinny, and has a bad haircut. I don't think him not eating meat really heightens his sissiness level.
                      I think Romans 14:2 disagrees with you.

sigpic

Comment

Well, doesn't matter if he's a sissy. He has hit singles, a great voice, can play several instruments, and is geekily cute. Can we all just keep in mind that Pete wouldn't help catch the spider? Who caught the huge-ass spider? Patrick.

In other words: Pete is the pussy.

Also, MCR is an anti-suicide band.

And FOB stands for Fall Out Boy.

Comment

Friend, vegitatranissism is a prime example of new-age satanic practices. The Lord warned us about this.

1 Timothy
                          4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
                          4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
                          4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
                          4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
                          sigpic

Comment

Dear Friends,

By the way, as an explanation of their name:

"My chemical romance" = "I'm too ugly to lure young boys into sin, so I have to roofie them".

Sad, really.

Yours in Him,
                            BAB

Comment

Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
                              Dear Friends,

By the way, as an explanation of their name:

"My chemical romance" = "I'm too ugly to lure young boys into sin, so I have to roofie them".

Sad, really.

Yours in Him,
                              BAB
                              No. Just no. When the band first started, Mikey Way, Gerard's younger brother and bassist, was working in a Barnes & Nobles book store. He saw a book, and it stuck out to him. Ecstasy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance, by Irvine Welsh. He learned bass, joined the band, and suggested the name.

You're so far off when you say you know where they got their name. There's reason behind most things. Don't go around assuming shit, trying to make this band look bad. Because quite frankly they're not.

Oh, and by the way, they're not "too ugly to lure young boys into sin". Frank Iero was actually voted 2008 Sexiest Vegetarian. And there's no denying that the rest of them are extremely attractive. I don't think they have a problem luring anyone in. But they're definitely not interested in young boys. They're not interested in boys at all, and they're not flucking pedophiles. I mean, it's f*cked up but I wish they were because I'm under eighteen, but they're not. I mean, you have it kind of backwards. The minors are the ones kissing the poster of the thirty year olds. The thirty year olds aren't kissing posters of minors. So yeah.

If you wanna see sad, just check out the many threads of 30-40 year olds complaining about a normal band, claiming they're pro-suicide and pro-selfharm when they have no evidence nor proof to support their claim! That's sad. Not a band name coming from a book title. So shove it.
                              Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Dear Friend,

Oh, and by the way, they're not "too ugly to lure young boys into sin". Frank Zero was actually voted 2008 Sexiest Vegetarian.
                                I'm sure Dennis Kucinich was crushed.

they're not flucking pedophiles. I mean, it's f*cked up but I wish they were
                                So, based on the word of someone who encourages pedophilia (you), I should turn by back on Christ and His condemnation of this band. I think not.

At this point, you should cut and run -- both of which are probably familiar procedures for MCR fans!

Yours in Him,
                                bab

Comment

Working...
                                X