X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Oh wow! You can copy/paste and try to look like it's your own thoughts.

Pathetic.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Ya know, I enjoy being gay, and i'm disgusted that you guys go on about all this love of god and bullshit like that, when you don't practice what you preach. Hypocritical behaviour at its finest.
    Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
    abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by queerbanger View Post
      Ya know, I enjoy being gay, and i'm disgusted that you guys go on about all this love of god and bullshit like that, when you don't practice what you preach. Hypocritical behaviour at its finest.
      So you pretty much admit that it's a choice then.
      sigpic
      The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
      - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
        So you pretty much admit that it's a choice then.
        In no way, you guys twist words around to make yourselves believe things. It's insanity. I was born gay, everything in my life has been about my struggle because of the church I went to. I was told I couldn't be a pastor because of something I couldn't control. It's all genetic, and why are you guys so afraid of things like these. It's ok, we don't have a secret agenda to turn your kids gay. And for the most part we like straight people, but not bigots. We vote, we pay taxes, we do good for our communities and yet we can't have normal human rights? From the outside looking in, you guys are making fools of yourselves, and I'm sorry that you are so close-minded. Life is better when you let your mind soar.

To make a long story short, I didn't choose. I even tried to be straight, and that didn't work out. I was born this way, so just deal with it.

(And if you guys knew what really went on at church camp, you wouldn't let your kids go.)
        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

In no way, you guys twist words around to make yourselves believe things.
          I didn't twist anything.

You said you enjoy being gay, and naturally I thought you picked the things that were appealing to you.

I enjoyed Pepsi and chose to drink it when I wanted it, before I found out they supported the big gay agenda and I had to boycott them.

I was born gay, everything in my life has been about my struggle because of the church I went to. I was told I couldn't be a pastor because of something I couldn't control.
          You weren't born gay. You were born sinful.

Everybody has a natural inclination to a certain sin or another.

Blacks often have an inclination to stealing, and Jews have an inclination to love money more than JESUS.

It so happens your inclination is to be a flaming homosexual.

I don't know whether you were neglected by your father, or abused sexually as a boy, but I do know all things are possible through GOD and that you can overcome these urges with His help!

We won't give up on you like other churches!

It's all genetic, and why are you guys so afraid of things like these. It's ok, we don't have a secret agenda to turn your kids gay.
          Who told you it was okay?

I certainly don't see anything in the Bible that suggests it's okay to be a gay.

As for your secret agenda, are you kidding me?

If you have no agenda to turn our children queer, then why do you parade it in the streets, flaunt it on TV, infect public schools with it, and persecute Christian kids who defend themselves from gay rape at school?

And for the most part we like straight people, but not bigots. We vote, we pay taxes, we do good for our communities and yet we can't have normal human rights?
          A Chinese spy can also come over here, become a citizen, vote, and pay taxes, but that doesn't mean they have good intentions.

We can't give inalienable rights to just anybody.

From the outside looking in, you guys are making fools of yourselves, and I'm sorry that you are so close-minded. Life is better when you let your mind soar.
          In other words, life is better when we turn a blind eye to your sexual perversions and tell you what you want to hear.

Sorry. Not on Landover.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
            I didn't twist anything.

You said you enjoy being gay, and naturally I thought you picked the things that were appealing to you.

I enjoyed Pepsi and chose to drink it when I wanted it, before I found out they supported the big gay agenda and I had to boycott them.

You weren't born gay. You were born sinful.

Everybody has a natural inclination to a certain sin or another.

Blacks often have an inclination to stealing, and Jews have an inclination to love money more than JESUS.

It so happens your inclination is to be a flaming homosexual.

I don't know whether you were neglected by your father, or abused sexually as a boy, but I do know all things are possible through GOD and that you can overcome these urges with His help!

We won't give up on you like other churches!

Who told you it was okay?

I certainly don't see anything in the Bible that suggests it's okay to be a gay.

As for your secret agenda, are you kidding me?

If you have no agenda to turn our children queer, then why do you parade it in the streets, flaunt it on TV, infect public schools with it, and persecute Christian kids who defend themselves from gay rape at school?

A Chinese spy can also come over here, become a citizen, vote, and pay taxes, but that doesn't mean they have good intentions.

We can't give inalienable rights to just anybody.

In other words, life is better when we turn a blind eye to your sexual perversions and tell you what you want to hear.

Sorry. Not on Landover.
            Can't tell if trolling, or just stupid.

Comment

Can't tell if trolling, or just stupid.
              I think your inability to respond rationally to any of my points is quite telling about the mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance you must experience on a daily basis.

I know that both my mind and anus would be quite frayed if I lived the sick lifestyle you have chosen.
              sigpic

Comment

I would just like to get this thread back on track and add a few more queer NFL players to this list.

Marshall Faulk, St. Louis Rams

Antonio Cromartie, San Diego Chargers

Travis Henry, Denver Broncos

Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Dear God-hating pole smoker:

Could you please explain to us which parts of the Bible you THINK we do not follow?

And then perhaps provide some evidence for your assertions from the hundreds of thousands of discussion posts on this forum, since that really is the only source of information you presently have about us.

Thanks!
                  Bible boring? Nonsense!
                  Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                  You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Friends, I'm not sure if this has caught your attention before... but ... sometimes the whole TEAM is positively gay.

Take the Pittsburgh Pirates.

They use a disco (gay) song (gay) from a band called Sister Sluts (gay, depraved).

The song is called "We Are Family!".

"What's wrong with that?" you'll ask. "Family is great!"

Well, no. Jesus wants you to hate them a bit - well, a lot - as per Luke 14:26...

But that's not the biggest problem.

It's the rest of the lyrics.

Picture this. Imagine all these "big boys" standing there...

Then they start singing...

Watch this.

"WE ARE FAMILY!"

(OK so far, but wait... here it comes )

"I GOT ALL MY SISTERS WITH ME!"

That's right. They call each other "sisters". Some of them actually even go further and sing: "I GOT ALL MY SISSIES WITH ME!"

To take away all doubt, they then repeat it. Over and over...

"WE ARE FAMILY!"

"I GOT ALL MY SISTERS WITH ME!"

Don't tell me those players are not gay.
                    Psalm 81:10:
                    I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                    open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Brother, I realize that you are currently forced to live in Europe and that fact alone could account for your confusion, but this thread is about football, and the Pittsburg Pirates are a baseball team.
                      Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Oops.

Ehm. Right.

Um.

My hatred for gayerism must have gotten the better of me. That, and Europe.

Obviously.
                        Psalm 81:10:
                        I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                        open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

So hang on! You're rebuking me for following the commandments of my God and respecting who He hates?

How bizarre!
                          sigpic
                          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                          The truth about volcanos
                          Sex and debauchery in public schools
                          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

glad i came across this since it was completely a fluke, i am a christian and seeing something like this kinda makes me sick. You people seem extremely ignorant in this regard and i must just say people that started this forum and think like this make me so sad that i am a christian, and make me want to not claim my religion. This is a travesty and this should be shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by cloud1210 View Post
                              glad i came across this since it was completely a fluke, i am a christian and seeing something like this kinda makes me sick. You people seem extremely ignorant in this regard and i must just say people that started this forum and think like this make me so sad that i am a christian, and make me want to not claim my religion. This is a travesty and this should be shut down.
                              Until you understand exactly what it is you profess to believe in, you have absolutely no business calling yourself a Christian. But I understand all too well that we live in a depraved culture where pop spirituality is sold as a commodity just the same as the latest Harry Potter witchcraft book or Tila Tequila lesbean sex tape. Jesus has much to say about you know-nothing, bandwagon-hopping false pseudo-christians, including the following:

Matthew 7:21
                              Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

The shallowness of your understanding is evidenced by your thinking that simply claiming to be a Christian is sufficient for Salvation™, even when one continues to defend homosexuals and get sassy with Godly people such as us. You're probably a queer yourself, if I had to guess. Son, it is not sufficient to merely raise your hand or to check the right box on a questionnaire. To be Saved® means to have a complete internal transformation, to the point where you can no longer be said to be the same person (I Peter 1:23)! To be Saved® means that you have not only had your past sins washed away, but that you are indeed incapable of committing sin!

I John 3:6-9
                              Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
                              Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
                              He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
                              Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

For you to call yourself a "Christian" while defending fags and creating an account on our forum just to back-sass your True Christian™ betters only goes to show how little you actually know about what it means to be a blood-bought son of the Lamb.

So please do not call yourself a Christian until you can actually trouble yourself the minimal effort required to understand exactly what it is you claim to be. Read the Bible (KJV 1611). I want you to join me in Heaven, singing praise songs for all eternity, but at this point I'd say your prospects are not looking very good.

I exhort you to take your faith more seriously, son.
                              II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                              And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                              In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                              Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Originally posted by cloud1210 View Post
                                Have you actually read the bible (KJV1611)?

Did you just ignore the bits that don't fit with your preconcieved idea of God?

The God of the bible (KJV1611) takes names and literally destroys his enemies, oh yes!

Deuteronomy 7:23 But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.

If'n you don't follow the bible (KJV1611), all of the bible (KJV1611) then you are cherry picking God's words

Shame on you for giving people who genuinely believe in Him a bad name People like you make me ashamed to be a True(tm) Chiristian.

All the best.
                                Posted via Mobile Device
                                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Working...
                                X