Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper
Reload this Page I am Sick and Tired of being called a "CON ARTIST"!!!
The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper Featured editorials, letters to the GODLY Pastors of Landover, local news, advise columns.

(#41)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

renaldude is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.renaldude is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I am Sick and Tired of being called a "CON ARTIST"!!! - 05-17-2011, 05:12 AM

BelieverinGod, I thank you for validating my point. According to your description he needs to grow up. By posting as much as his stats say he has, he must not have a life away from the computer. PS the math on your stats = 16 posts a day,every day for 14months. Hummmmmmmmm
(#42)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I am Sick and Tired of being called a "CON ARTIST"!!! - 05-17-2011, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renaldude View Post
BelieverinGod, I thank you for validating my point. According to your description he needs to grow up. By posting as much as his stats say he has, he must not have a life away from the computer. PS the math on your stats = 16 posts a day,every day for 14months. Hummmmmmmmm
16 posts a day, while my kids are doing their studies, or during the evening.

Oh and didn't you say that he wasn't busy because he only did 10 posts per day? Just how long does it take you to make a post? This took me less than a minute. So yes, I will admit to being on here on average at least 16 minutes per day.

Drama queen
(#43)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

renaldude is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.renaldude is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I am Sick and Tired of being called a "CON ARTIST"!!! - 05-17-2011, 05:58 AM

Please forgive me BelieverInGod, your are right, 16minutes a day is nothing.
But please follow my thought process. Per your estimate, 2 lines=1minute right? Therefore, his post 21 lines = 11 min. x10/day=110mi or just under 2hrs a day. The whole point was to show his priorities, so busy that to make one call one day was a big deal, but not so busy that to Post for ~2hours every single day for two years is no porblem.
(#44)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: I am Sick and Tired of being called a "CON ARTIST"!!! - 05-17-2011, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
16 posts a day, while my kids are doing their studies, or during the evening.

Oh and didn't you say that he wasn't busy because he only did 10 posts per day? Just how long does it take you to make a post? This took me less than a minute. So yes, I will admit to being on here on average at least 16 minutes per day.
Believer, please ask Pastor E to forward the two posts of mine that he pulled, they explain something I think.
(#45)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I am Sick and Tired of being called a "CON ARTIST"!!! - 05-17-2011, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Please forgive me BelieverInGod, your are right, 16minutes a day is nothing.
But please follow my thought process. Per your estimate, 2 lines=1minute right? Therefore, his post 21 lines = 11 min. x10/day=110mi or just under 2hrs a day. The whole point was to show his priorities, so busy that to make one call one day was a big deal, but not so busy that to Post for ~2hours every single day for two years is no porblem.
You've looked at every one of his posts? Even if he does spend 2 hours a day on here what is it to you? He is a Pastor after all. Some of his posts are quite long because they're summary's of sermons he has given, others are only a few words. It's how posting works.

Also I have absolutely no idea what the Pastors typing speed is.

Drama queen
(#46)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: I am Sick and Tired of being called a "CON ARTIST"!!! - 05-17-2011, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
You've looked at every one of his posts? Even if he does spend 2 hours a day on here what is it to you? He is a Pastor after all. Some of his posts are quite long because they're summary's of sermons he has given, others are only a few words. It's how posting works.

Also I have absolutely no idea what the Pastors typing speed is.
Again you are right Believer, you don't know his typing speed. No I have not looked at every one of his posts just a guess after searching his post record and seeing >20 pages. What is it to me if he posts for two hours a day? It is Exactly what I said, he made a big deal out of taking time out of "his busy schedule" to call someone as if doing that is a special thing. As far as how posting works, thanks for stating the obvious. I'm NOT saying he is a bad man or anything like that. It's just that why was it a big deal to make a call? As you said, he is a pastor after all.
(#47)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

Default Re: I am Sick and Tired of being called a "CON ARTIST"!!! - 05-17-2011, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Again you are right Believer, you don't know his typing speed. No I have not looked at every one of his posts just a guess after searching his post record and seeing >20 pages. What is it to me if he posts for two hours a day? It is Exactly what I said, he made a big deal out of taking time out of "his busy schedule" to call someone as if doing that is a special thing. As far as how posting works, thanks for stating the obvious. I'm NOT saying he is a bad man or anything like that. It's just that why was it a big deal to make a call? As you said, he is a pastor after all.
And around we go.....

Yes, and I pointed out that even if he does average on here 2 hours a day, he does have a lot of other stuff to do. You do realize that he has other stuff to do as a Pastor than just put posts on here. Also as a Landover Pastor, posting on here is part of his job.

Drama queen
(#48)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: I am Sick and Tired of being called a "CON ARTIST"!!! - 05-17-2011, 11:37 PM

You just dont get it. Never mind.
(#49)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: I am Sick and Tired of being called a "CON ARTIST"!!! - 05-17-2011, 11:57 PM

I have 10 per day and I really only come in internet now and again during the day...sometimes a lot of comments from me...sometimes nothing for days.

Not like real life where I always have something to say...internet is easy to say a lot or have a rest when you want.

But life whitouth Jesus is like a salad whitouth good spanish olive oil - pointless, yes?

YIC, Mari.

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.
(#50)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian

wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I am Sick and Tired of being called a "CON ARTIST"!!! - 05-18-2011, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Did I ever tell you about the time I ate a pound of boiled peanuts?

The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
Give her a shovel.
Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.