Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship > The Poetaster's Korner
Reload this Page A Poem About the Stupidity of Reincarnation
The Poetaster's Korner Tasteful poetry for JESUS but don't let the flowers fool you. NO HOMERS ALLOWED!

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Location: About this Earth I do Roam; But this world is not my Home!
Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default A Poem About the Stupidity of Reincarnation - 11-03-2013, 03:23 AM

I write my own poetry most every day
but here's a little verse from Wallace McRae
He's a real-life cowboy and a poet as well
Here he speaks of a stupidity from the bowels of Hell

(#2)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A Poem About the Stupidity of Reincarnation - 11-03-2013, 05:55 AM

I've always liked cowboys, because with their long hair and beards, and their tanned weathered faces, they make me think of those salty old Biblical prophets.

This could almost be Lot at his door, turning back the evil homosexuals from ravashing his angel guests...

If Jesus were alive today, I think he'd be a cowboy out on the plains of the Wild West...shooting dirty Indians, chasing horse thieves...

Maybe he'll appears to us that way when he comes back for The Rapture ! !. On a BIG WHITE HORSE ! !