X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

I love rape.
    Matthew 22:13
    Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffithdavis View Post
      I love rape.
      What a terrible thing to say. How would you like it if someone you knew was raped?

Words can hurt as much as puches and kicks, you know?

ThinksDesign
      I whore for Satan

Comment

Originally posted by Travis. View Post
        YES HOMOSEXULTY IS RONG AND I HOPE THE MAKERS OF THIS GAM GO TO HEL I WILL CERTAINLY KEEP MY DAUGHTRER AWAY FROM THIS GAM
        what is a daughtrer

Comment

Hello, and welcome to our friendly forums! Perhaps you were blindsided by the babble by the "gamers" who come here to peddle their sins, and that's why your comment makes no sense. Would you like to share with us how found you among the sea of sinners?
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Well, isn't this a very large hole in the ground. However, if we look to our right, we see the creator of this post holding the shovel. Lovely. Allow me to put in my two cents? I play Team Fortress 2 (not very often), and I don't notice any of these things. I can understand an outsider's point-of-view, as anything from the outside looking in is a bit...sketchy. How, allow me to put this in a "kind" way, for all you "God fearing people". Ahem:
            Team Fortress 2 was a GAME created for the sole purpose of ENTERTAINMENT in form of CARTOON VIOLENCE and SLAPSTICK. I'm quite sure that if you opened that very extensive book you all keep "quoting", you'd find stories and even illustrations a whole lot worse than this game.
            And, if I may digress from the umbrella topic for a moment to comment on another popular topic that seems to also have relations to this: Homosexuality. I am an advocate of this, as many of my friends are Homosexual and are some of the nicest people ever. Oppose to you lot, who seem perfectly fine to damning complete strangers if they don't agree with your silly little "scripture quotes" which, frankly, you only quote when they can help. Here's a news flash: You don't always need proof to win an argument. However, if you WISH to see proof, here's some proof that I've witnessed by watching actual news:
            There are more Heterosexual "couples" that are not married or get divorced, and more and more Homosexual couples who live together happily for years. You don't see them popping out more and more unneeded children, signing up for government assistance and whining all the time.
            Finally, I believe in God. I know, bit of a shocker, eh? I mean, I am an advocate for Same-Sex Marriage! I must be a sinner who must be damned to Hell! Riiiiight. Yeah, I'd rather be in Limbo, because I'd rather not be anywhere near you all.
            And...I really don't care if my little User information says "Unsaved Trash", because the phrase is overused and lost in translation. Trash in another horrible thing to not be looked at. i.e; this forum and bigoted, short-sighted ways. Final thought; if Jesus were to ever come back down, he'd regret it and probably take all the remaining copies of the Bible with him, because ya'll be usin' yours WRONG.
            Peace Out~

Comment

Originally posted by MyViewpointIs"NotOfImport" View Post
              ...Here's a news flash: You don't always need proof to win an argument...
              Here's a newsflash for you: they never do.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                Here's a newsflash for you: they never do.
                Who needs fallible arguments when one has faith?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by MyNameIs"NotOfImport" View Post
                  Team Fortress 2 was a GAME created for the sole purpose of ENTERTAINMENT in form of CARTOON VIOLENCE and SLAPSTICK.
                  What is slapstick? Slap? Stick? Some new homer S&M practise?

Comment

Originally posted by MyNameIs"NotOfImport" View Post
                    Yeah, I'd rather be in Limbo
                    Catholic, huh? Catholics are not Christians.

if Jesus were to ever come back down, he'd regret it and probably take all the remaining copies of the Bible with him, because ya'll be usin' yours WRONG.
                    If the Bible isn't meant to be read and obeyed, which is how we use it, then what is the right way to use it?
                    sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Eugh.. I made a new e-mail address so all this hypocritical bullshit would stay out of my main one. I fucking love how the verification e-mail went straight to my junk folder. First off: 505 hours on TF2 tells me that the arguments presented by the morons here are false.

Second off: Your all braindead monkeys.

Third off: You are the reason why society is so fucked up the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by wotheactualwot View Post
                        Eugh.. I made a new e-mail address so all this hypocritical bulls**t would stay out of my main one. I piffleing love how the verification e-mail went straight to my junk folder. First off: 505 hours on TF2 tells me that the arguments presented by the mormons here are false.

Second off: Your all braindead monkeys.

Third off: You are the reason why society is so piffleed up the arse.
                        Wow, what a valuable contribution you have made here.

You seem proud of the fact that you have wasted 505 hours of your life playing some silly little game. This is time you could have been productive, studying The Bible and learning how to be a better person.

Why do you hate God so much that you would come to His Forum and spit on the Baby Jesus?
                        sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
                          Wow, what a valuable contribution you have made here.

You seem proud of the fact that you have wasted 505 hours of your life playing some silly little game. This is time you could have been productive, studying The Bible and learning how to be a better person.

Why do you hate God so much that you would come to His Forum and spit on the Baby Jesus?
                          *chokes* I'm sorry, I didn't realise Jesus owned a forum. I thought he was in heaven. Oh, and I'm an atheist. why don't you stop being such a Nazi? And that goes for all of you religious retards here! Normally, I don't care about people using their religion, I'm not that dicriminatory, but you fucktards pissed me off on a whole new level. Now, if you need me, I'll be Killing a Heavy as a Scout (Shoutout to anyone who can do that

Comment

I'll be Killing a Heavy as a Scout (Shoutout to anyone who can do that
                            I accidentally killed a cub scout years ago when dropping a KJV from the 4th floor, does that count?

Anyway, so everyone who's not an atheist is a nazi in your book? Interesting. I feel a bit persecuted to be honest.
                            Psalm 81:10:
                            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                              I accidentally killed a cub scout years ago when dropping a KJV from the 4th floor, does that count?

Anyway, so everyone who's not an atheist is a nazi in your book? Interesting. I feel a bit persecuted to be honest.
                              Wow, that's.. really fucking stupid. Sure, take my argument out of context why don't you? I mean all of you morons who push your beliefs to an indignifying extent on others. Basically all the "True Christians" are Nazi's.

Comment

*chokes* I'm sorry, I didn't realise Jesus owned a forum. I thought he was in heaven. Oh, and I'm an atheist. why don't you stop being such a Nazi? And that goes for all of you religious retards here! Normally, I don't care about people using their religion, I'm not that dicriminatory, but you piffletards pissed me off on a whole new level. Now, if you need me, I'll be Killing a Heavy as a Scout (Shoutout to anyone who can do that
                                Uh oh...the gamer-boy is angry now!

Why do you call me a Nazi? Do you even know what a Nazi is? Does your momma know you are disrespecting grown men, True Christians(tm) no less, down in her basement?
                                sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Working...
                                X