Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

(#1041)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-25-2010, 11:56 PM

Mr Chupachup,

You obviously have a spherical bias, given your name.

Just to thwart your "arguement".

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
(#1042)
Old
Unsaved trash, cheese-eating surrendermonkey

McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Templeton
Wow so many words... Lets make it short. You are not man enough to stand for the Truth. And the Truth is that the world is flat.
Oh wow, that made me laugh so hard. You're an expert at trolling.
Like most of you here you're untrollable, hats down.

You're full of win. You should make a "how to troll while being untrollable" program and I'll surely adhere to it.

OT: Earth is round, period.
(#1043)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrath View Post

You're full of win. You should make a "how to troll while being untrollable" program and I'll surely adhere to it.

Look, the only trolls I know about are the ones in the stories with Billy Goats Gruff.

You BTW get no arguement from me that the earth is round. Round like a coin or a frisbee or a disc.

FINALLY Mr McGrath, you GET IT!

Now, when did you find Jesus and come to love Him as we do?

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
(#1044)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 09:54 AM

Quote:

Why are you talking about trolls. Trolls come from Satan.

PS: The earth is flat, just read through the thread for proof.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#1045)
Old

McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.McGrath is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
Look, the only trolls I know about are the ones in the stories with Billy Goats Gruff.

You BTW get no arguement from me that the earth is round. Round like a coin or a frisbee or a disc.

FINALLY Mr McGrath, you GET IT!

Now, when did you find Jesus and come to love Him as we do?

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
Why would I lay down arguments when the only answer I'd get would be "What you say can't be true because the truth is the world is flat"

That'd be wasting my time!
(#1046)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Why would I lay down arguments when the only answer I'd get would be "What you say can't be true because the truth is the world is flat"

That'd be wasting my time!
So you would much rather waste our time (and yours) by denying the earth is flat.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#1047)
Old

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
So you would much rather waste our time (and yours) by denying the earth is flat.
I'd loose more time demonstrating it is round than denying it is flat.

So I just deny it is flat.

Earth is round. Whatever you say is wrong because truth is the earth is round.

If you say truth is it's flat then you're wrong because there can only be one truth and the only truth is mine.
(#1048)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:08 AM

Quote:
I'd loose more time demonstrating it is round than denying it is flat.

So I just deny it is flat.

Earth is round. Whatever you say is wrong because truth is the earth is round.

If you say truth is it's flat then you're wrong because there can only be one truth and the only truth is mine.
Sorry, if you have read through the thread I have provided so much proof the earth is flat. Proof you cannot deny.

(#1049)
Old

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Sorry, if you have read through the thread I have provided so much proof the earth is flat. Proof you cannot deny.
Alright. Pick one proof you find is undenyable (is that even a word?)
And I'll quickly demonstrate how and why it is wrong.

Or I could just quote some of the posts here which already demonstrate very well all the arguments in this thread are wrong.
(#1050)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:15 AM

Quote:

Or I could just quote some of the posts here which already demonstrate very well all the arguments in this thread are wrong.
You expect to claim some truth when you can't even spell undeniable correctly and have to ask if it is a word to begin with?

We are used to mental midgets visiting us here Mr Mcgrath, but you take the cake!

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
(#1051)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:

Here is a post I made proving that earth is flat because maps & satellites prove the earth is flat.

Quote:
I have a GPS and it definitely flat. No the unit is not curved. Also all maps are flat. Why do you have to believe the earth has to be round just because there a satellites.

See the unit is flat and so are the maps.

(#1052)
Old

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:19 AM

I speak up to 6 different languages and I'm sincerely sorry but English isn't my native one. If you judge people by how they spell (and I agree with that to a certain extent) your mind is stuck in the damned land of doxa.
(#1053)
Old

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:32 AM

Lisa, do you know what Google Earth is?

If you zoom in everything will appear as flat, I don't see where the problem is. If you rotate the earth everything will appear as flat as well. Your agument is not valid.

I don't see what's so hard to understand.
(#1054)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:34 AM

Quote:
I speak up to 6 different languages and I'm sincerely sorry but English isn't my native one. If you judge people by how they spell (and I agree with that to a certain extent) your mind is stuck in the damned land of doxa.
With due respect, if you plan on interacting with people who speak AMERICAN, then it is expected that you know the language well enough to communicate with us.

There is no need to apologize over your English. I am an Australian and had to learn how to spell words properly to fit into my now American lifestyle.

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
(#1055)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Lisa, do you know what Google Earth is?

If you zoom in everything will appear as flat, I don't see where the problem is. If you rotate the earth everything will appear as flat as well. Your agument is not valid.

I don't see what's so hard to understand.
See. You just proved my point correct about GPS proving the earth is flat. Even Google earth shows the earth flat.

(#1056)
Old

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:37 AM

Alright, let's say earth is flat. On the picture above, where is Australia then?Where is America?
(#1057)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Alright, let's say earth is flat. On the picture above, where is Australia then?Where is America?
Google earth is designed to be interactive so the user can play with it. Google made it so you have to move the earth to show different countries.

(#1058)
Old

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 10:48 AM

And in reality, where are they then?
How can you go travel around the world then?Where does it end? In the middle Pacific?Is it impossible to go past that line?
During WW2 Japanese aircrafts had to go to Hawaii. Did they have to fly over Europe to reach the island?

Also, can you explain me why it's much colder in the arctic than in France per example? Since if the earth is flat, the sun would heat all countries equally.

But it does not. The atmosphere is the same all around the world.

There's a very simple explanation for this but I'd like to hear your opinion first.
(#1059)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
And in reality, where are they then?
1. How can you go travel around the world then?Where does it end? In the middle Pacific?Is it impossible to go past that line?

2. During WW2 Japanese aircrafts had to go to Hawaii. Did they have to fly over Europe to reach the island?

3. Also, can you explain me why it's much colder in the arctic than in France per example? Since if the earth is flat, the sun would heat all countries equally.

4. But it does not. The atmosphere is the same all around the world.

There's a very simple explanation for this but I'd like to hear your opinion first.
So you asking a lot of questions all at once.

1. If you have traveled like I have, then you will know the answer.

2. Why would the Japanese fly over Europe, it would be the long way. Planes have never carried that much fuel.

3. Of course it is. The sun is further away.

4. Of course the atmosphere is the same all over the world. If the earth was round it could not be. Don't you know hot air rises and cold air falls. If the earth was a sphere all the atmosphere would fall off.

(#1060)
Old

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 09-26-2010, 11:22 AM

Quote:
So you asking a lot of questions all at once.

1. If you have traveled like I have, then you will know the answer.

2. Why would the Japanese fly over Europe, it would be the long way. Planes have never carried that much fuel.

3. Of course it is. The sun is further away.

4. Of course the atmosphere is the same all over the world. If the earth was round it could not be. Don't you know hot air rises and cold air falls. If the earth was a sphere all the atmosphere would fall off.
1. Answer is: earth is round.
2. They wouldn't because, earth is round.
3. Here's the point. The sun is far, far away. It means all solar rays which strike earth are parallel, so if the earth was flat all countries would be equally heated.

But why then?

The [AB] segment represents two solar rays striking the equatorial area (hot place isn't it?)

The [CD] segment represents two solar rays striking the antarctic area (cold brrr)

Notice how AB is much smaller than CD. It mean in the equatorial area many rays are concentrated in the same area, the area heated by two rays is very small. (high energy per square kilometer)

However far up north the area heated by two different rays is much wider, making this area much colder (less energy per square kilometer)

That's also the reason for seasons. If you want I can make another drawing to explain!

4. They wouldn't, because the molecules in the air still have a mass, so they're subject to gravity.