X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why does God hate Africa?

Originally posted by hololo View Post
    True Disciple i suppose the forum why does god hate africa is sooo wise huh..
    What is this supposed to mean? Is it even supposed to mean anything at all?

well you can talk your nonsense some where else oh wait i have a place where people like you would fit in the place is called hell you pig
    So you insult me first and consequently say I belong in Hell, without supporting either statement with Scripture? Hate speech is not tolerated here, boy. Why didn't you answer my objections against your first post? If you do not possess the intellectual capacities to talk to me, you shouldn't bother to respond. Again, we frown upon racism here, which is why your input is not appreciated.

Or would it maybe be a nice idea to come over to Human Civilization and learn some basic manners?

As an aside, I've never before seen someone make five posts and receive a different infraction for each and every one of them. Did you make a bet with someone?
    Sweet Lord Jesus,
    I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
    Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
    Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
    Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
    Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
    Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
    Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

well obviously you people are all a bunch of racist assholes...you are white and you created aids and now you blame innocent people there are more prostitutes in your countries than in africa and you are so proud of yourselves shame on you dumb people...... you white people are the cause of all the wars and you are greedy pigs who are brainless .... i like more africans simply because they are more believers than you so go do your mums you fags
      You should use proper grammar, it works!

Comment

Hi HoHo, welcome to our friendly forum. Did you know we have a snack cake in the might Right US of A that goes by the same name. Chocolate cake, with a layer of some sort of emulsified white cream, rolled into a log and then coated in a thin shell of hard chocolate. Sort of like a RingDing(r) or a Yodel(r). Did you choose your screen name because you are like the fake white cream filling surrounded by the black cake?
        What Church do you attend, it is possible some of my field hands went there before I shipped them to the Appalachians.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Friend, perhaps you should visit with your local tribal witch doctor. He probably has some sort of herbal remedy that can help you with your aggression issues. You could both have some BBQ monkey along with it.

well obviously you people are all a bunch of racist assholes...you are white and you created aids and now you blame innocent people there are more prostitutes in your countries than in africa and you are so proud of yourselves shame on you dumb people...... you white people are the cause of all the wars and you are greedy pigs who are brainless .... i like more africans simply because they are more believers than you so go do your mums you fags
          sigpic

Ted Cruz in 2016 is the only hope for America. He is an anoited member of the Seven Mountains Movement. God and Jesus demand no less from real Christians and Americans.

Ephesians 6:11-13
          11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

The state is a bankrupt institution. The only alternative to this bankrupt 'humanistic' system is a God-centered government. R.J. Rushdoony, Reconstructionist Theologian.

Comment

people as much as you might not want to admit it hololo what ever his name is is actually right i am white but still people should not post such things , when i saw this forum it was by mistake and i was so enraged with what i read i mean come on people why would you post something like this.... hololo you did not have the right to show your anger like you did you should have considered to say what you wanted in a better way.... all those people that call themselves the people of god, this is completely wrong and you are the bad people for thinking you are perfect just because of skin colour

Comment

Originally posted by peoples View Post
              people as much as you might not want to admit it hololo what ever his name is is actually right
              Gee, I wonder why you think that?
              Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

you white people are the cause of all the wars and you are greedy pigs who are brainless ....
                You try so hard, but you can't get your facts straight, can you? It's the joos who cause all wars and are greedy.

But the important question here is - why don't you get straight with Jesus? Your heart seems so filled with hate.
                "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                John 8:32

Comment

Originally posted by peoples View Post
                  but still you people should not post such things ,
                  Wait there a minute Mr. racist.... what do you mean 'you people'?

Comment

I note that none of these racist Godmockers are disputing the fact that God hates Africa.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

People of god you should have atleast tried to confront me on going to the good side but instead you argued with me seriously you need to read the bible more it say you must try to make the sinners come to the big family of god but you didn't and for that I'm truly disappointed this was a survey to see if people would either try to get a sinner to the side of god but instead most of you just kept arguing i am truly sorry about my foul language this was all sake of the survey

you might not believe me but what reason have i to lie

Comment

People of god you should have atleast tried to confront me on going to the good side but instead you argued with me seriously you need to read the bible more it say you must try to make the sinners come to the big family of god but you didn't and for that I'm truly disappointed this was a survey to see if people would either try to get a sinner to the side of god but instead most of you just kept arguing i am truly sorry about my foul language this was all sake of the survey

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

well obviously you people are all a bunch of racist assholes...you are white and you created aids and now you blame innocent people
                          The white man didn't cause the AIDS. We know what caused the AIDS!
                          Ack!

Comment

seems to me like Pastor Ezekiel you don't understand how important this was to me and my believe in god but what just shocked me was how easy some of the people that call themselves pastors took them to lead me into sinning you should have at least tried to confront me not argue

Comment

Why not try the King James Bible? KJV 1611 that is. It will help you understand the ways of our Lord.

Genesis 30:27
                              And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake.

Comment

HoHo, I spoke to you all nice like and yet you still group everyone together. Sounds pretty racisit if you ask me. You are entitled to have your opinions, wrong as they may be. But the the bottom line here is God. It is not us who say Africa and all the nigras there are bad and unwanted. It is God. We merely repeat and share His word. I think you really need to take your complaint to the big guy however, based on your naughty behavior, I doubt very much He will be be the one you will be talking too. You can try and ask the Devil if he gives a damn but I think you'll find, he cares little. I do not hate anyone. I only care about those that care about God, with every bit of their soul.
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X