Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page AIDS : THE FACTS - 101 ways YOU could catch the AIDS!
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Bi and proud is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: AIDS : THE FACTS - 101 ways YOU could catch the AIDS! - 09-12-2013, 10:14 PM

ok you people are seriously the most stupid people in the history of man. I mean there is no sign of intelligence anywhere. I'm bisexual and i don't have aids and neither do any of my gay friends. And aids isn't spread by any single one of these i have read its spread through the exchange of bodily fluids not being around gays. i know more straight people with aids then gay. (i know 0 gay people with it) and aids came from when idiotic Christians brought slaves over here that were infected because Christians are stupider than anything. And you people saying gods real because it says so in the bible is like me saying The Cat in the Hat is real because i said it is or that my dick is god because i wrote it down in a book and preached it to people. Its just that stupid and this world would be so much better without you people in it to spread your Bigot ideas.
I hope you all die and then realize that there is no afterlife you just rot in hell, but wait you will be dead and not be able to think about how wasteful your lives are. And don't even try and say I'm going to hell because that is just stupid i don't believe in god or hell or any of that crap so telling me I'm going to hell is just redundant. And i will never believe because there is 0 evidence for god and a shitload of evidence supporting evolution so yeah, you all are idiots and i hope you die a slow and painful death.
http://aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-...-get-hiv-aids/