This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To all "true christians"

3: Higher than50%, but not that high. Technically agnostic, but leaning towards theism.
    I think I'd be a 3. Somewhere in between 2 and 3 maybe. 75% maybe?

Comment

Here are a few air-tight reasons for why Christianity is right and is the only valid religion.

- Most people in America are Christians
      - Christianity has been a religion for 2000 years
      - When I am scared or sad and I pray to God it comforts me, proving that he exists

I DARE you to refute any of these facts, as they prove without a shadow of a doubt that Christianity is 100% correct.
      sigpic

Comment

You "DARE" me? You don't need to. They are NOT reasons why christianity is true. They're just some facts on your christian faith!

-Islam is the worlds fatest growing religion.
        -Judaism has been around for over 5000 years
        -when I'm scared or sad I talk to a friend- is it that you don't have any friends?

I at least expected you to use the ontological, cosmological, teleological and moral arguments for a god.

Comment

Originally posted by Born-Again Atheist View Post
          You "DARE" me? You don't need to. They are NOT reasons why christianity is true. They're just some facts on your christian faith!

-Judaism has been around for over 5000 years
          -when I'm scared or sad I talk to a friend- is it that you don't have any friends?

I at least expected you to use the ontological, cosmological, teleological and moral arguments for a god.
          First of all, Islam is the worlds largest religious infection and God bless George W. Bush for administering the cure in the form of hundreds of dead Muslims daily. Islam will fail because it is asinine and doesn't make any sense. It is hateful and Jesus will rid the planet of this blight on Judgment day. Praise Jesus!

Secondly, Jesus was sent to the Cross by Jews so that shows how much THAT religion loves God doesn't it? Jews are in violation of Christs wishes so they are going to Hell almost as fast as Muslims.

Thirdly, Jesus is my friend. He is Washs friend and He wants to be YOUR friend if you would just abandon the gay lifestyle, the drugs and the Atheism and merely accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour like a normal person. Don't you want to go to Heaven when He kills you?

Lastly, spellcheck is free. Use it.
          God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

"First of all, Islam is the worlds largest religious infection and God bless George W. Bush for administering the cure in the form of hundreds of dead Muslims daily. Islam will fail because it is asinine and doesn't make any sense. It is hateful and Jesus will rid the planet of this blight on Judgment day. Praise Jesus!"

Doesn't make sense, or you can't understand it?
            Hmm, I'll respond to this by a quote from Friedrich Nietzsche:
            "I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct for revenge for which no expedient is sufficiently poisonous, secret, subterranean, petty — I call it the one immortal blemish of mankind."
            Yeah, people have always had views on Christianity as well.

"He is Washs friend and He wants to be YOUR friend if you would just abandon the gay lifestyle, the drugs and the Atheism and merely accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour like a normal person. Don't you want to go to Heaven when He kills you?Lastly, spellcheck is free. Use it."

1. I don't have a "gay lifestyle" for me to abandon
            2. The only drugs I use are those perscribed for my hayfever (since I was 4)
            3. The Atheism's staying
            4. No

Comment

I sincerely do have a prayer request. I request that you pray for your god to give/show me evidence that he exists within this week. If, by the end of this week, I don't receive any, I can only assume that either
              1. god doesn't exist
              2. god can't provide evidence (thus not being an omnipotent god- making the christian faith -among others- false)
              3. god just doesn't want to
              Surely, you being "true christians", your god will answer you at least in some way.
              Aren't you exaggerating your own importance a little? You want a special sign from God just for you! That is not how it works. You will never know God -- Almighty God -- until you humble yourself and approach the Creator in a manner that is appropriate for one of His creations. It is for you to wait on God, my friend, and do his bidding: not for Almighty God to pander to you.

How absurd can you be?
              Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Comment

I was under the impression that god loved me. So he hates me? He doesn't want to save me from hell? He's using you folk to do that?

Almighty god, you've made a mistake...

Comment

I was under the impression that god loved me. So he hates me? He doesn't want to save me from hell? He's using you folk to do that?

Almighty god, you've made a mistake...
                  The notion that God automatically loves everyone is a typical lie spread by false Christians everywhere. If you had a passing knowledge of the Bible that you hate so intensely, you might know this.

Do you imagine that God loves perverts, whoremongers or mockers? Jesus told our Godly president GWB to go kill mudslime scum over in iraquistan, so I don't think He loves those terrorists any more than He does child-molesting catlickers or monkey-worshiping atheists like you.

Why do you throw such hateful tantrums about a book that you are wholly incapable of understanding or comprehending?

God doesn't love everybody:

Proverbs 6
                  [16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
                  [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
                  [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                  [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

And don't give me any "He hates the sin, not the sinner" crap...

Matthew 13
                  [38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
                  [39] The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
                  [40] As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
                  [41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
                  [42] And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Untrue. Obesity is more common in the USA than in any other country, and Christianity, not Islam, is the dominant religion of the USA. So Christianity is the world's fattest-growing religion - proof of the bounty that The Lord showers upon His followers! Praise!
                    God loves you enough that He has sent His Son to die for you, written you a book of instructions on how to Save your soul, and guided you here so that you may learn from the world's largest community of True Christians™. If that's not good enough for you, and you continue to reject His love, then yes, He will be perfectly happy to send you to Hell. I look forward to spending eternity with Jesus chuckling at your unbearable pain and misery in the Lake of Fire.

Proverbs 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
                    27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

[sarcasm]So the whole rumour of finding a way to hate the sin, love the sinner (along those lines) was just a lie?? I'm heart-broken.[/sarcasm]

" I look forward to spending eternity with Jesus chuckling at your unbearable pain and misery in the Lake of Fire."

Proverbs 24:17-18

17Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: 18Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

And those verses mean nothing to you? Find me a verse were Jesus states to be happy in the misery of others, and I'll be happy to go to hell.

Comment

" I look forward to spending eternity with Jesus chuckling at your unbearable pain and misery in the Lake of Fire."

Proverbs 24:17-18

17Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: 18Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

And those verses mean nothing to you? Find me a verse were Jesus states to be happy in the misery of others, and I'll be happy to go to hell.
                        Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                        Proverbs 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
                        27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
                        As Job so wisely said of Our Lord:
                        Job 9:22 This is one thing, therefore I said it, He destroyeth the perfect and the wicked.
                        23 If the scourge slay suddenly, he will laugh at the trial of the innocent.
                        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Maybe I'm avoiding the point. I don't actually care about the after life. Like I said before, I believe it's the same as the before life. I'm fine if you rejoice in your belief that I'm hell bound, I just generally believe Jesus never said such a callous thing. I thought christians strove to be christ-like... Meh. Not my problem.

Comment

Maybe I'm avoiding the point. I don't actually care about the after life. Like I said before, I believe it's the same as the before life. I'm fine if you rejoice in your belief that I'm hell bound, I just generally believe Jesus never said such a callous thing.
                            And the evidence to the contrary hasn't swayed you at all?

Comment

Nope. I could right a book now and Anti-Christs could love and worship and follow it, and I'd be a god. Easy as that. New religion born.

Comment

He was simply stating a Biblical fact.
                                Because the Holy KJV1611 tells us that we will be happy in heaven while you suffer in hell.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
                                And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
                                Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.
                                Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                                Matthew 13:41-43

We will not grieve to see you burn in hell, because we did all we could to try and save you while you were still alive.
                                And if you continue to hate Jesus, then frankly, you deserve hell.

Proverbs 1:26-27, as given before by brother Temperance.

Nope. I could right a book now and Anti-Christs could love and worship and follow it, and I'd be a god. Easy as that. New religion born.
                                Don't kid yourself, child.
                                Nobody who isn't a complete retard would ever follow you.
                                Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 04-08-2007, 04:03 PM.
                                If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                                A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                                Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Working...
                                X