X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth

MY CHALLENGE: Either prove that these isotopes decayed at a steady rate for over 4.5 billion years without anything speeding it up or slowing it down in all that time or admit defeat. Those are your only options. I will not let you continue to stall because you are too proud to admit you can't back up your wild claims.

Van Hellbound's reply:

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post

I didn't concede the debate at all. Remy chose, as I suspected he might, to deliberately misinterpret me.
    !!!!!VICTORY!!!!!
    REMY LEBEAU WINS AGAIN WITH A KNOCKOUT FINISH!!!!!!
    YET ANOTHER FLAWLESS EXAMPLE OF MASTER DEBATER SKILL AND CUNNING

If tomorrow all the things were gone I’d worked for all my life,
    And I had to start again with just my Bible and my wife.
    I’d thank our Lord and Savior to be living here today,
    ‘Cause the flag still stands for Jesus and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be at Landover Baptist where at least I know I’m saved.
    And I won’t forget the Lord who died, who shed his blood for me.
    And I’d gladly send rebukes right to you to stop your sinning ways.
    ‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this Church, God bless the L.B.C.

From the lake of Moses Crossing, to the hills of Leviticus Acres,
    across the plains of Exodus Landing, from sea to shining sea,

From Salvation City down to Saved Souls Cemetery and the Chapel to the Lodge,
    Well, there’s pride in every True Christian heart,
    and it’s time to stand and say:

And I’m proud to be at Landover Baptist where at least I know I’m saved.
    And I won’t forget the Lord who died, who shed his blood for me.
    And I’d gladly send rebukes right to you to stop your sinning ways.
    ‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this Church, God bless the L.B.C.

poor Rachael van Helsing
    Last edited by Remy Lebeau; 07-17-2007, 10:12 PM.
    Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
    Currently Undefeated
    Lastest Debates:
    Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
    James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
    Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
    Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
    86 Victories
    0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
    Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
    Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
    Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

No, the challenge was for YOU to prove, conclusively, that the Earth is only 6000 years old. And I'm sorry, but you haven't done that yet. It looks more to me as though you're acknowledging my win and trying to pass it off as yours!
      sigpic
      Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
        Do you HAVE to reply in the original quote box??? Would it be so hard to add a couple extra tags?

Nope, that's pretty much the accepted approximation of the Earth's age.

One does not need to be a geologist. You can watch, step by step, things being dated. Dinosaur bones etc. A basic understanding of the process will enable you to understand and see it for yourself.

Factors, shmactors. Carbon dating may not be foolproof but you can't, I notice, say anything about radiometric dating. Why? Because you can't say anything. Radiometric dating is very reliable. And it is used to date older things, older things which don't have carbon-14 in them to date anymore.
        Read the works of a man named Brent G. Dalrymple, he explains quite well about radiometric dating,and which is one of the most reliable parts of science.
        Compare all the statistics of radiometric dating, it IS reliable.

See above about radiometric dating.

LOL!
        See what I said above about fossils and evidence and dating. When they were handing out common sense, were you ordering a milkshake?

Sorry, dude, but we're all descended from apelike creatures.
        Dear Lord! Ms Vanhellthing, this is not a science (forgive me Jesus) forum. And how do you expect a good Christian gal (or Jesus for that matter) to take the THEORIES you speak of seriously, when most of them are dreamed up by communist homosexual members of the NEA at state run colleges (forgive me again, Jesus)???

PS I would assign even more warning points, but it seems you have received you limit this week (and it's only Tuesday!)
        Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Shout GLORY!!
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

So, basically, you guys want scientists to prove scientific theory without using scientific method or previously established fact.

Okay then: prove religious belief without religious texts of any kind. Oh wait... you can't.
            Micah 4:4-5 ...But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hat spoken it. For all people will walk every one in the name of their gods, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenScot View Post
              So, basically, you guys want scientists to prove scientific theory without using scientific method or previously established fact.

Okay then: prove religious belief without religious texts of any kind. Oh wait... you can't.
              Go to hell.

Oh wait, you're already headed there.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                Go to hell.
                Do you even know that hell exists only in mythology. Noone has seen it or discovered it. It exists only in books which are not evidence. Even more when those books were written 2000 years ago when people had NO option to check if what was written was truth.
                Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by MentalHaze View Post
                  Do you even know that hell exists only in mythology. Noone has seen it or discovered it. It exists only in books which are not evidence. Even more when those books were written 2000 years ago when people had NO option to check if what was written was truth.
                  Hell exists because Jesus said it exists. I think I would rather trust Jesus than you, thank you very much.

Jack
                  Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                    Hell exists because Jesus said it exists. I think I would rather trust Jesus than you, thank you very much.
                    Yet there is actually no evidence that hell exists or has existed.

inb4 The bible says it.

Bible is not evidence. It proofs there was a writer but nothing else. Anyone can write whatever they want in books. Just because it has written by god on it doesnt mean that it was actually written by god.
                    Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

Originally posted by MentalHaze View Post
                      Really? Then how do you explain THIS and THIS?

Trust me, naziboy: Hell is chock full of surprised atheists like you.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        Really? Then how do you explain THIS and THIS?
                        That video gave me goosebumbs.

Comment

Leaving aside the topic of "HELL" and getting back to "Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth... you might want to take a look at the latest Creationist evidence, or at least the evidence that refutes the billions of years hypothesis.
                          Check out CMI's 'How old is the earth' page. It is one of the better sites. Don't be scared or too closed-minded to look. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by roscoe57 View Post
                            Leaving aside the topic of "HELL" and getting back to "Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth... you might want to take a look at the latest Creationist evidence, or at least the evidence that refutes the billions of years hypothesis.
                            Check out CMI's 'How old is the earth' page. It is one of the better sites. Don't be scared or too closed-minded to look. Cheers!
                            Friend, the only "evidence" we need is the "evidence" that counts: God's Holy Word!

Glory!

Say, we’d love to greet you properly. Make an Introduction for yourself here. Tell us what church you go to, what your favorite Bible verse is, and how you came to find Jesus in this wicked, dark world. For your convenience, you can read this primer for noobs. If you'd like to share your opinion, kindly provide the Scripture in which the LORD says it first. Please be courteous and mind your manners. If you find something offends you, refer to this helpful essay for advice. Professor Enobarbus explains Landover Baptist's universal declaration of rights on our forum.
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                            X