X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign my petition to have the 2016 Summer Olympics in Uganda

A brother needs help! Inspired by the good choice of having the 2014 Winter Olympics in a hetero-friendly nation like Putin's Russia, I am currently petitioning the International Olympic Committee to move the 2016 Summer Olympics to the Republic of Uganda to ensure a safe and rape-free stay for all Christian and heterosexual athletes. I'm sure I'll get enough signatures until 2016, currently aiming at 2,000,000. Together we will force them to move the Olympics to Uganda!

We petition the International Olympics Committee to strongly reconsider the bid to have the 2016 Summer Olympics in Brazil, to instead move it over to Uganda.

Re: Sign my petition to have the 2016 Summer Olympics in Uganda

2016 is a tight deadline, it might be safer to shoot for the 2018 winter olympics,

Yes, there's no snow in Uganda, but that's a feature: no gay figure skaters, no potheaded snowboarders....There could still be street hockey, assuming there's at least one paved street in Uganda. If it's in the rainy season there can be cross-country skiing on the mud roads. Ugandans have been blessed with a limited-government approach to infrastructure.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

I have proudly signed your petition! This is such a good idea. I truly feel those Ugandans are yearning to be as Godly as Hottentots possibly can be, and they need all the support they can get!
      WARNING:
      In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
      REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Nice idea brothers, but the Olympics are run by Big Jewery International, and they would NEVER allow the games to be held in Uganda.

In fact I have it on good authority that they're planning on holding all future Olympics in Paris, France, the city named after the sin: PERVERSION.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Nice idea brothers, but the Olympics are run by Big Jewery International, and they would NEVER allow the games to be held in Uganda.

In fact I have it on good authority that they're planning on holding all future Olympics in Paris, France, the city named after the sin: PERVERSION.

Joos are athletic? Who knew? I've never seen a joo run or exert themselves.... except to bend over and pick up a penny.
            sigpic

Tweet me Here
            My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
              Joos are athletic? Who knew? I've never seen a joo run or exert themselves.... except to bend over and pick up a penny.
              No you addle brained girl! Of course they don't actually run. The joos set the rules and rake in all the money.

You are partially right though...You won't find many joo atheletes in the Olympics. They aren't popular.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'll sign anything for anyone, even the nigra nation, if they are going to folow the Bible as God intended.
                While honestly, I cannot see the sports in uganda being more than nigras running with a mouthful of pie, some shuffle footing along with watermelon seed spitting. It is what they do. At least there will not be a lot of young muscular, sweaty naked bucks 'on the down low'.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I only sing petition for worthy causes, my dear Brother.

Of course yours is a worthy one! I've signed it with pride.
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

What an extraordinary surname you have, Miss Basilissa!

Comment

With God anything is possible. I signed in faith.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I signed also. Maybe this will happen, I can go, and The Lord will let me adopt a son!

Hosanna to the King!
                        "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Of course I am fully in favor of this initiative.

For too many decades the liberals have been sending development aid to Africa to reward the Africans for their failures. Thankfully, finally people are starting to realize that we should reward the Africans when they do things well, especially when they start on the path of implementing God's Law in their secular law by banning homosexualism.
                          Leviticus 26:15-16
                          And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Working...
                          X