X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I beat up a faggot and I feel bad about it....

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    God knows the difference between true repentance and whiny faggotry.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
    Posted via Mobile Device
    yeaaah, it's a shame
    i'll be sad when satan leads all you whiny faggots to hell
    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Satan doesn't lead ANYONE to hell, son. Nope, Jesus will throw your AIDS-ridden carcass down there Himself; but Satan will be waiting for you.

<--- you

YiC,

Z. Smyth
      Posted via Mobile Device
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
        Satan doesn't lead ANYONE to hell, son. Nope, Jesus will throw your AIDS-ridden carcass down there Himself; but Satan will be waiting for you.

<--- you

YiC,

Z. Smyth
        Posted via Mobile Device
        Satan seems like a nicer person, I mean he was always the one offering food to hungry people. And he understands their mistakes. Plus he has not killed NEARLY as many people as God has. (This is just based off of a real book, I do not believe that either deity exists nor any)
        1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
        23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by I once belived View Post
          Satan seems like a nicer person, I mean he was always the one offering food to hungry people. And he understands their mistakes. Plus he has not killed NEARLY as many people as God has. (This is just based off of a real book, I do not believe that either deity exists nor any)
          Oh my gosh! they changed my words to make themselves seem right. I typed the word f-i-c-t-i-o-n-a-l and it changed it to "real" when I hit post. If the bible is real, why would they need to change my words. Someone is bearing false witness...
          1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
          23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

I typed the word f-i-c-t-i-o-n-a-l and it changed it to "real" when I hit post.
            Never seen Divine Intervention before?

YiC, M
            Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Originally posted by Frigid North View Post
              nah
              all we do is repent and be born again christians on our deathbed
              that way we get a life of sinning and fun, get saved, and go to heaven
              problem solved
              Billions of people try that little ploy. God sees through it. He knows who's been naughty or nice. He knows those 'deathbed confessions' albeit real at the moment, are invalid. Just like the murderer be dragged tot eh electric chair, confessing what he did and begging for forgiveness, it is too little, too late. I cannot wait for Hawkings to die and go through this like all God haters like you will. Einstein did to. He went to Hell at the speed of light.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterM View Post
                Never seen Divine Intervention before?

YiC, M
                i'm willing to bet that god has better things to do than hang out and edit a stupid online forum
                not that he does anything anyways
                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

nah
                  all we do is repent and be born again christians on our deathbed
                  that way we get a life of sinning and fun, get saved, and go to heaven
                  problem solved
                  And what if he sends a wild negro to chop off your head tomorrow? These things happen every day. The next building you walk into could have an explosive Muslim hiding in it.
                  Satan seems like a nicer person, I mean he was always the one offering food to hungry people.
                  Citation needed.
                  And he understands their mistakes.
                  Citation needed.
                  Plus he has not killed NEARLY as many people as God has.
                  This may be true, but that just makes him a wimp. In the Fight of Eternity, Satan is like that dead pansy Joe Frazier and God is like Muhammed Ali, except that God isn't black. Why would you bet on the loser?
                  Oh my gosh! they changed my words to make themselves seem right. I typed the word f-i-c-t-i-o-n-a-l and it changed it to "real" when I hit post. If the bible is real, why would they need to change my words. Someone is bearing false witness...
                  Because we can't have you running around spreading falsehoods.
                  O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

i'm willing to bet that god has better things to do than hang out and edit a stupid online forum
                    not that he does anything anyways
                    Look up "omnipresent"
                    sigpic
                    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                    The truth about volcanos
                    Sex and debauchery in public schools
                    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Isaac, you shouldn't feel guilty. It isn't your fault that you are so good looking and it isn't your fault that you are so big and strong and the faggot was so spindly and puny. Man, you are good looking, not that I really notice stuff like that about a man. Your nick is thick and muscular and you easily held that weasel up against the wall. I love your eyes but please don't get the wrong impression.

Comment

Originally posted by SavedSavedSaved View Post
                        Isaac, you shouldn't feel guilty...
                        I'm sure that Mr. Fisher (the OP), who hasn't been here in almost two years, has been waiting with baited breath for the approval of some anonymous trash (like you) and now can rest easy at night.

If you want anyone here to care what you think or say, please provide proof (in the form of King James Bible-sourced Scripture) that God thought, felt, or said the exact same thing first. Otherwise, meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Fisher View Post
                          Dear Christians (and unsaved trash),

“Hatred stirreth up strifes, but love covereth all sins.”

I’m a pretty calm and happy person- most of the time. I’d stopped being violent and angry when I was seventeen years old but I still have violent outbursts every once in a while. It frightens my wife and children (5 and 8) and makes the whole house a lot tenser for days after the problem. It’s mostly alright but sometimes I cannot help it and the person who made me mad was asking for it.

Well, I think I over stepped the mark on this one.

My wife is very ditsy and cute and, I thought since we moved so far away from out old home and life and since she was pregnant, I decided to let her have an old friend over. He is about twenty-two and I didn’t like him at all from the second he walked into my house.

He looked gay. Very gay.

He had long, curly hair and was about the same size as my tiny, little Janet. Before hand she told me he looked like this guy called Mica or something. I hade no idea what I was letting myself in for…

I made the two of them aware I’d be in the room through their visit and I knew Janet was tense. She tried to hint at the little gay-boy (Lewis or something) that he should stop being so camp but he continued to aggravate me. :headbang:

Within half-an-hour I stood up and told him he was a little faggot and he should get out. Want to know how he responded to me?!

He piffing flirted with me!

Janet’s face was a picture. I would have laughed at her if I wasn’t so angry.

So, I ended up grabbing the little homer by the throat and had him against the wall while I punched him. Janet was screaming and I think I pushed her to the floor (I know, I know, she is a woman. She is emotionally weak and I should try to train her better) and told her to shove off. I continued to punch him in the head, chest and face for about twenty minutes; then I just kicked him for a while. The guy was less than half by size and a scrap of a person.

I won’t go into details but he has a broken nose, a bloody forehead and a two black eyes along with probably a heap of bruises on his chest and body.

Did I over do it?

Should I just of just kicked him out?

I admit it- it did feel sort of good. Is God the cause of this good feeling? Or is it Satan?

I think I might need some help. This isn’t the first time I did something like this.
                          Congratulations, you've beaten up a guy that was half your size and very thin. And you've beaten your wife, who is physically probably even weaker. If it's your house, you could have thrown him out just like that.

So yes, you should feel horrible and pray that the guy isn't going to sue you.
                          Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by krunsch View Post
                            Congratulations, you've beaten up a guy that was half your size and very thin. And you've beaten your wife, who is physically probably even weaker. If it's your house, you could have thrown him out just like that.

Don't worry, friend. Knowing that most liberals are trial lawyers, I have already thrown my mustard seed in the ring.
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Friend, while God does not want us to always do His Work, sometimes it is a must. Consider this - You see a fellow reading his Bible, walking near a cliff. Do you:
                              1. Stand by, watch and let him die?
                              2. Rush to his aid, yanking him from the brink of death and perhaps induce a minor bruise?
                              3. Run as fast as you can, shove them off the cliff to their death to face God in Heaven?
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

And this from an alchemist and scatologist who performs experiments on unborn murdered babies in the name of "science".

Homers are an abomination in the eye of God. God tells us this right here:

Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as hee lyeth with a woman, both of them haue committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shalbe vpon them

You can't get much clearer than that, can you Alois?

And as for his wife, she should have known better. If she had held covenant with God she would not have come in the line of fire.

Proverbs 10:6

Blessings are vpon the head of the iust: but violence couereth the mouth of the wicked

Her husband was righteously beating a queer (In the old days he would have been able to stone it) and she berated him. So she got a smack in the mouth. Do you get this now, Reinhard?

God guides us every step of the way.
                                Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X