X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher offers his flute coated in semen to children!

Sweet Moses, will the conga-line of perversion end? Obviously this is the sort of smut you'd expect from a public school.

It appears the act was caught when suspicious parents tested out the flutes and detected the tell-tale taste, which is the most likely case even though the police are unsure what raised the flag. This is why we must homeschool our kids and NEVER allow them to play a sissy instrument as a flute of all things. By testing Satan's tool, quite literally - they had it coming!

California state officials were investigating whether colorful flutes given to students in southern California schools may have been contaminated with semen from a music teacher.

Re: Teacher offers his flute coated in semen to children!

That's a tough one to swallow, Brother Jim. The moral here appears that we are right to never allow our kids to set foot in those public schools.

Comment

I wonder what they're gonna find in the tuba?
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

This type of behavior is common for homers. I myself when I was a faggot back in the day used to release my juices into flutes and recorders indiscriminately. Should we be surprised that in California, where homosexuality is praised and celebrated around the cities of California that this is going on? No! The real issue is allowing homers to set foot anywhere near your children's instruments.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
          I wonder what they're gonna find in the tuba?

Hilary Clinton's farts and excuses.

Comment

Working...
          X