Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Best Christian Advice Ever?
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#1)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Best Christian Advice Ever? - 12-16-2006, 03:07 PM

Folks, I ran across this delightful book (23 years too late for my own son) and I was hoping to get as many young parents as possible to read it. If I only had this book, my son Skeeter might in the US Marine Corps killing mudslums instead of the Selective Services System. Oh well, at least Skeeter isn't a homosexual.

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Best Christian Advice Ever? - 12-16-2006, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
Folks, I ran across this delightful book (23 years too late for my own son) and I was hoping to get as many young parents as possible to read it. If I only had this book, my son Skeeter might in the US Marine Corps killing mudslums instead of the Selective Services System. Oh well, at least Skeeter isn't a homosexual.

INSPIRED WORK!

Thank you for bringing to my attention, even the question of which rod size..(I had found a Bibical option on the CLUB, see which golf club...) seems perfect.

A true structured approach to TRUE CHRISTIAN upbringing.

PRAISE THE LORD!
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Best Christian Advice Ever? - 12-20-2006, 04:00 AM

Not that I would ever question your wisdom or authority Mother Glendy, but isn't this sort of thing illegal in the Godly US of A?

Tir'd, and despairing, O celestial maid,
I'm caught, I cry'd, without thy heav'nly aid.
Help me, Diana, help a nymph forlorn,
Devoted to the woods, who long has worn
Thy livery, and long thy quiver born.
- Ovid
(#4)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Best Christian Advice Ever? - 12-20-2006, 12:46 PM

An excellent book. I remember we read that book back in college for teacher training. back before the Libral agenda ruined the school system.

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
(#5)
Old
Devout seeker of the Truth™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Best Christian Advice Ever? - 12-21-2006, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arethusa View Post
Not that I would ever question your wisdom or authority Mother Glendy, but isn't this sort of thing illegal in the Godly US of A?
Maybe illegal by secular law but not God's Law.

Once we replace secular law with God's law then True Christians™ will be able to live as God commands with no fear of reprisal.
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Best Christian Advice Ever? - 12-21-2006, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
Maybe illegal by secular law but not God's Law.

Once we replace secular law with God's law then True Christians™ will be able to live as God commands with no fear of reprisal.
And if not in this word then surely in the other, see what is raisng hell against our Brother Love and say the the end is not near (remember his dream and REVELATION).

PRAISE THE LORD!