X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you offended by right now?

Originally posted by Holly Gram View Post
    I actually have one of those for my step-son at home. He never seems to mind being in there for most of the day. Hopefully one day, he'll realize he's not Autistic.
    That is the danger of taking your child to secular doctors. They are bound to issue your child some false identity that turns him into a societal leech.

There is a Twelve Step Program for autistic children. I will PM you the contact information.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
      That is the danger of taking your child to secular doctors. They are bound to issue your child some false identity that turns him into a societal leech.

There is a Twelve Step Program for autistic children. I will PM you the contact information.
      Thank you, Sir. I welcome that information. Our doctor says he's a Christian, but I don't think he knows understands the True Word of God, the KJV 1611.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Gram View Post
        Thank you, Sir. I welcome that information. Our doctor says he's a Christian, but I don't think he knows understands the True Word of God, the KJV 1611.
        If he was a True Christian(tm), he wouldn't be trying to thwart God's Will by healing the sick in place of Jesus. Psalm 103:3 says that the Lord is meant to be the only one who heals disease:

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
        Doctors are all antiChrists.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Poopy-headed LIEberal politicians.

...like this twirp:

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, an ardent gun control advocate, moved to politicize the monstrous school shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut
          2 Samuel 11:13 And when David had called him, he did eat and drink before him; and he made him drunk: and at even he went out to lie on his bed with the servants of his lord, but went not down to his house.

Comment

Saw this monstrous abomination on TV last night. Apparently "they" are old news but it's new to me!

Can't believe they have jobs as teachers. Freaks and spastics have no place in a classroom.
            But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
            Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"
            "eSports": Become Usain Bolt without leaving your sofa

Comment

The congregation Of The LORD
              DEUTERONOMY 23
              1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
              2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
              3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever:
              4 Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia, to curse thee.
              5 Nevertheless the LORD thy God would not hearken unto Balaam; but the LORD thy God turned the curse into a blessing unto thee, because the LORD thy God loved thee.
              6 Thou shalt not seek their peace nor their prosperity all thy days for ever.
              7 Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.
              8 The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of the LORD in their third generation.
              9 When the host goeth forth against thine enemies, then keep thee from every wicked thing.
              10 If there be among you any man, that is not clean by reason of uncleanness that chanceth him by night, then shall he go abroad out of the camp, he shall not come within the camp:
              11 But it shall be, when evening cometh on, he shall wash himself with water: and when the sun is down, he shall come into the camp again.
              12 Thou shalt have a place also without the camp, whither thou shalt go forth abroad:
              13 And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee:
              14 For the LORD thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee.

KJV . see also Leviticus 21

Comment

I am always confused when I see a white person saying he/she is from South Africa...

Uhm isn't that the continent of the negroes??
                -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                -Holocaust Jokes
                -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                  I am always confused when I see a white person saying he/she is from South Africa...

Uhm isn't that the continent of the negroes??
                  South Africa no longer exists. Like Rhodesia, it was a thriving First World nation established by whites in the wilds of Darkest Africa, and it was a testament to the creativity of whites and our power to create civilization, anywhere, out of the rawest materials. It's been returned to the blacks and is just a hellhole now.

Rhodesia is now called Zimbabwe. South Africa is still called South Africa, but it won't be for long. In a few years its name will surely be some hideous combination of ooks, shrieks, and clicks.

Basically, there are blacks in South Africa, but only white people can be South African.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am offended by other religions. I am offended when people describe Christianity as just another religion. The enigma of life is no mystery when Jesus is included, reality is complete.

Comment

Right now I'm offended by the guy who didn't flush the urinal.

YIC
                      2 Samuel 11:13 And when David had called him, he did eat and drink before him; and he made him drunk: and at even he went out to lie on his bed with the servants of his lord, but went not down to his house.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy The Penitent View Post
                        Right now I'm offended by the guy who didn't flush the urinal.

YIC
                        In my home I don't flush since its the job of my wife.
                        -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                        -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                        -Holocaust Jokes
                        -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                        -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                        -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                        -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                        -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                          In my home I don't flush since its the job of my wife.
                          Well now Mr. Templeton, that was some very good advice!

However, since I refuse to allow Mrs. Penitent to work, I brought two of my nigress field hands into the offices to stand by the mens room door at twelve hour shifts.

Every time I or one of my men finish our business, she quickly runs in, flushes the urinal and/or toilet and runs back out to her post.

This is working just fine! No more thinking about mindless, nasty duties that suck up our functional work time.

The rest of the hands have to work that much faster, but I'll say this much for darkies; they'll do just about anything for 75 cents/hour.

Thanks Again,

YIC

Comment

Im offended by the bashing of all "True Christians" because you dont like what others like

Comment

Originally posted by I join cause Im homo View Post
                              Im offended by the bashing of all "True Christians" because you dont like what others like
                              Well, now I'm offended by your religious intolerance
                              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christians are Perfect!
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!
                              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                              God HATES Rational Thinking!
                              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                                Well, now I'm offended by your religious intolerance
                                Why? Because you dont like what I like, therefore you dislike what I have to say?

Comment

Working...
                                X