X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Cripples

Ah well I still think your all full of crap about the disabled people thing, and your assumptions of me are wrong. Burn in hell BYE!
    God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned.--2 Th.2:11-12

Comment

Originally posted by classybranchy View Post
      Ah well I still think your all full of crap about the disabled people thing, and your assumptions of me are wrong. Burn in hell BYE!
      Well, your statement is no surprise, coming from a disease ridden brain. Do us all a favor and stop being a burden on society.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I thought god didn't hate anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          God singled you out. None of us did. You came here all full of the "poor me's". We do not pity those that God Himself have struck down.

When are you going to realize you are not a complete human and as such, do not count and have no worth.
          Your family has to say otherwise due to the sense of overwhelming guilt for creating an abomination.
          You know, I may not have faith in a God, but at least I'm not a piece of shit asshole. I'm sure that if a God exists as you say, he'll be judging on that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ehal View Post
            I thought god didn't hate anyone.
            This goes to show you've never read the Bible. God does indeed hate people. Here is some Scripture showing this.

The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
            Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
            Psalm 5:5-6

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence His soul hateth.
            Psalm 11:5

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
              This goes to show you've never read the Bible. God does indeed hate people. Here is some Scripture showing this.
              I wouldn't want to follow a god that hates, whether he created the universe or not.
              Is your God not also infinitely compassionate and omniscient? How then could he hate?

Comment

Ehal,

finally someone who shares my view! Oh and James, I did that to see your reaction. I wanted to see if I can find any sort of satisfaction in saying it when you all say it to me so often. I mean who gives you the right to damm and condemn people? You cant say God because he simply hasn't.

So again you call my brain disease riddled. its not a disease, wikipedia does not define it as a disease, it is defined as thus Cerebral palsy (CP) is an umbrella term encompassing a group of non-progressive,[1] motor,[2] non-contagious conditions.

and you say oh poor me's errrm when did I actually ask for your sympathy? or even imply it?
                God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned.--2 Th.2:11-12

Comment

Originally posted by ehal View Post
                  I wouldn't want to follow a god that hates, whether he created the universe or not.
                  Is your God not also infinitely compassionate and omniscient? How then could he hate?
                  No. He does hate.

Comment

Ehal,

finally someone who shares my view! Oh and James, I did that to see your reaction. I wanted to see if I can find any sort of satisfaction in saying it when you all say it to me so often. I mean who gives you the right to damm and condemn people? You cant say God because he simply hasn't.

So again you call my brain disease riddled. its not a disease, wikipedia does not define it as a disease, it is defined as thus Cerebral palsy (CP) is an umbrella term encompassing a group of non-progressive,[1] motor,[2] non-contagious conditions.

and you say oh poor me's errrm when did I actually ask for your sympathy? or even imply it?

Branch with due respect that is how you are coming across. Seeking sympathy.

Comment

I don't seek sympathy Angels you assume I do, like the rest of you make remarkably absurd assumptions about someone. Like you Friend James who assumes I work in a paint shop, thinks I drool, and thinks I shake on a constant Basis. I come not here for pity, and where does it ask for sympathy Angels hmmm? I came here to prove a point. But you all are just scared of others with a point of view which differs in your "Righteous" views. And all you can do is try and insult, and frankly your all doing a terrible Job.

I go out I love life, and I find it incredibly amusing how rude you people have come across. even you angels who I am most surprised at who may even have a shred of decency has just proved to me that you can also be narrow minded. I shall pray for you all, but I don't think you guys would appreciate a prayer from a how do you guys put it? "Cripple"

Comment

well, we cant be sure that Jesus lived. Whereas, Stephen Hawking, can actually show us his work, his theories, his physical proof. whereas, Jesus, all we have is a book.

Sthephen hawking, now there is a man who we can say we have seen alive. Jesus, no we cant say we have. Oh and James, its a condition, proven by medical sciences that cannot be caught, can you not distinguish by the two? and there you go again. you are being childish, I mean really, can you honestly say you are 100% correct?
                        Yes we can be 100% sure Jesus lived. Do you call millions of people fools branch?. Millions of people who believe in The Lord are NOT fools. It is proven in The Bible that Jesus lived. Why can't you see that?.
                        As for this Hawkins person, have you ever actually met him?. Have you ever heard him speak?. The photographs I have seen he doesn't actually look real. Yes I'm sure you will call me some profound names now. But give me my belief in Jesus Christ over some wheelchair bound person anyday. There really is no comparrison is there?. Son of God against a weird looking article. I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by angels View Post
                          No. He does hate.
                          That's not an answer. How, if he is infinitely compassionate and omniscient can he hate? Provide an explanation, please.

Comment

Originally posted by angels View Post
                            Yes we can be 100% sure Jesus lived. Do you call millions of people fools branch?. Millions of people who believe in The Lord are NOT fools. It is proven in The Bible that Jesus lived. Why can't you see that?.
                            As for this Hawkins person, have you ever actually met him?. Have you ever heard him speak?. The photographs I have seen he doesn't actually look real. Yes I'm sure you will call me some profound names now. But give me my belief in Jesus Christ over some wheelchair bound person anyday. There really is no comparrison is there?. Son of God against a weird looking article. I rest my case.
                            This book points to no empirical evidence. It provides no repeatable tests.

It is logically impossible for such a book to prove anything.

Comment

I don't seek sympathy Angels you assume I do, like the rest of you make remarkably absurd assumptions about someone. Like you Friend James who assumes I work in a paint shop, thinks I drool, and thinks I shake on a constant Basis. I come not here for pity, and where does it ask for sympathy Angels hmmm? I came here to prove a point. But you all are just scared of others with a point of view which differs in your "Righteous" views. And all you can do is try and insult, and frankly your all doing a terrible Job.

I go out I love life, and I find it incredibly amusing how rude you people have come across. even you angels who I am most surprised at who may even have a shred of decency has just proved to me that you can also be narrow minded. I shall pray for you all, but I don't think you guys would appreciate a prayer from a how do you guys put it? "Cripple"

I have never once said you drool, dribble or work in a paint shop have I?.
                              I am trying my best here to be honest with you branch, there is a difference between being honest and insulting.
                              I'm sorry if you think I'm narrow minded. I really don't think I am .But you are entitled to your opinion. I am grateful to James for helping me, can't you see that he wants to help me save myself before it's too late. I came here a total wreck, my opinions were wrong and I am seeing that more and more now.

Comment

Where in that post did I use the word Fools? I Believe in Jesus Christ, but we believe that in a faith, we cant actually know. And yes I have heard Stephen Hawking, he is a real person. Have you not heard/seen him at all? The man is a Genius.

And a profound name, Forgive me angels but I wouldn't do that, again you assume a little too much of me. Stephen Hawking is 100% real, bit silly to say that he isn't millions have seen and heard him, and I myself have read some of his works, As far as physics Goes, he is top dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X