X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Asexuals

Originally posted by Blanche_Locke View Post
    If somebody tries to take me as 'spoils of war', they're going to lose some fingers to my knife at the very least. It's a plain and simple matter of self defense.
    Maybe you should find a flight to Kabul (there should be plenty of empty planes going in that direction). There's plenty of incels with Kalashnikovs running around there, you can try your fighting skills on them.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

If somebody tries to take me as 'spoils of war', they're going to lose some fingers to my knife at the very least. It's a plain and simple matter of self defense.
      So, in addition to imagining yourself as a bold defender of Christianity (who barely knows the Bible) you also picture yourself as Black Widow.*

Someone certainly has a rich inner life.

* That's a good reference, right? I was going to say Mrs. Peel, but I don't think that's terribly au courant.
      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
        Maybe you should find a flight to Kabul (there should be plenty of empty planes going in that direction). There's plenty of incels with Kalashnikovs running around there, you can try your fighting skills on them. --unnecessary and unprofessional emoticon removed--
        Thanks for the tip, I've actually been considering joining the military and possibly joining a private security force afterwards, and there's always jobs in the middle east with those. So I actually may do that, thanks for the tip!
        Life is a cage, death is the key, all your drugs are belong to me.

... so then I can sell them to braindead lunatics, to get money, to buy guns, to spread capitalism.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I've actually been considering joining the military and possibly joining a private security force afterwards, and there's always jobs in the middle east with those. So I actually may do that, thanks for the tip!
          Oh sweetie. You have such innocent vision of war and the military. Well, assuming you survive, I'm looking forward to giving you spare change when you inevitably end up homeless (as most PTSD-ridden veterans do).
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
            Oh sweetie. You have such innocent vision of war and the military. Well, assuming you survive, I'm looking forward to giving you spare change when you inevitably end up homeless (as most PTSD-ridden veterans do).
            Considering some of the demands of military training--such as following orders, deferring to higher authority and maintaining a degree of self-abnegation--I have a sneaking feeling that certain persons would be likely to "wash out" very early in the process.

After all, one of the first things required of the raw recruits is that they have to just stand there, and not talk back. My moment comes at the thought of our little troll doll being called "maggot" and being asked, "Do you think you're funny?" Trollie will of course, assume that she is actually being asked for her opinion and will mouth off with some remark or other, thereby increasing her push-up requirements or whatever it is they make the girl recruits do.

As a True Christian™ Lady, I would never swear, but darn is she going to have some well-developed biceps!

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
              Considering some of the demands of military training--such as following orders, deferring to higher authority and maintaining a degree of self-abnegation--I have a sneaking feeling that certain persons would be likely to "wash out" very early in the process...
              The sharpest weapon this one will ever be allowed to yield is a soup ladle.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                The sharpest weapon this one will ever be allowed to yield is a soup ladle.
                That would be so lovely for her! She does so enjoy "dishing it out".

Comment

Working...
                X