X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pope Francis Messes Things up Again: Prevents Jesus from Punishing Sinners by Curing Cancer

To the OP, have you ever seen anyone struggle with cancer? I just lost my mom to that terrible disease two months ago, and for you to wish that on somebody and not want them to be cured...shame on you. And before you go saying anyone has sinned and that's why they have cancer, I suggest you read the book of Job. God wasn't too happy with Job's three "friends" who tried to argue with him and say that he had all the tragedy because he must have sinned.

Comment

Re: Pope Francis Messes Things up Again: Prevents Jesus from Punishing Sinners by Curing Cancer

Originally posted by Sequoia View Post
      To the OP, have you ever seen anyone struggle with cancer? I just lost my mom to that terrible disease two months ago, and for you to wish that on somebody and not want them to be cured...shame on you. And before you go saying anyone has sinned and that's why they have cancer, I suggest you read the book of Job. God wasn't too happy with Job's three "friends" who tried to argue with him and say that he had all the tragedy because he must have sinned.
      Dear Heathen;

What did your mother do to enrage Jesus so? He would gladly have ripped that cancer right out of her body you know. Jesus gave it to her and Jesus can take it away. Shout GLORY!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Pastor, I'd love to see you say that one to my dad's face, or any of the rest of my family's faces. This is a very rough time for us, and I could use a laugh. Then again, I wouldn't want to subject my dad to that vitrial.

Comment

Pastor, I'd love to see you say that one to my dad's face, or any of the rest of my family's faces. This is a very rough time for us, and I could use a laugh. Then again, I wouldn't want to subject my dad to that vitrial.
          Please make a thread of your own in the INTRODUCTIONS section of the forum. Introduce yourself and your kin.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Dear unknown person,

I am sorry for your loss. To prevent future tragedies, I am honored to give you some advice. Of course I haven't struggled with disease, as I have always been very hardworking when it comes to prayer! Of course I also want to have people healed but there is only one way that will both make the healing permanent and at the same time be compatible with the fate of the patient's immortal soul!

I've said it in the opening post and elsewhere. Prayer.

Luke 9:2
            And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

If you had had some patience and the makings of a Creation Scientist, you would have noticed that there is also an update. As you can see, the effects of the Muslim Pope were transient. His healing lasted a couple of weeks. Useless. This is very different from the effects of Real Prayer©.

Matthew 10:8
            Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

It's the same with atheist medicine. The oncologists claim that their results are improving. Take breast cancer, for instance. The patient is seduced into false security and after a decade the disease returns. These years could have been spent in preparation for Heaven. Now they are lost and it can be too late to Repent and Accept Jesus.

We know that disease is caused by sin, because God has promised us as much (Exodus 20:5). We are all guilty (Genesis 3:6), even Mr. Job whom you mentioned (and he was not Saved in Christ) unless made innocent in the Blood of Christ (Hebrews 12:24).

Jesus has also told us that it is indeed the honesty and sincerety of our Prayers that dictates the outcome.

Matthew 17:20
            And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

The world is a simple place. You're with Jesus or against him (Matthew 12:30). The results can show you where you stand (Matthew 7:16).

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
            2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
            Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Working...
            X