X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Recommended True Christian™ Music

I'm honestly utterly confused. I understand quite clearly that you wish to maintain an air of tolerance (Biblical sense) and love (also Biblical sense), but I get the feeling that you are judging me based on some other criterion that I'm just not seeing. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? ("You don't believe in God" is an unspoken answer and I acknowledge that, but I'm referring to anything else I may be missing here).

Comment

Originally posted by Diemaco View Post
      I'm honestly utterly confused. I understand quite clearly that you wish to maintain an air of tolerance (Biblical sense) and love (also Biblical sense),
      Stop right there.

Where did you get that idea from? Have you ever actually read the Holy Bible, or are you just parroting half-remembered captions from vacation Bible school?

The Bible does not command us to tolerate you nor to to love you.

Originally posted by Diemaco View Post
      but I get the feeling that you are judging me based on some other criterion that I'm just not seeing. I
      I am judging you righteously, as God commands.

Leviticus 19:15
      In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I have this guy in you tube and he consistantly cranks out TC (tm) tunes!
        Matthew:
        5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
        5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
        10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
        10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Oh Jesus Christ! Listen to this godly song. Godmockers don't bother. Jesus sweet love will be too intense for you.

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
            Oh Jesus Christ! Listen to this godly song. Godmockers don't bother. Jesus sweet love will be too intense for you.

That was beautiful Brother, BEAUTIFUL. It just goes to show that even GODLESS Chinks can find the love and GLORY of JESUS CHRIST!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to give it another listen. I have the tune stuck in my head now.
            sigpic

Tweet me Here
            My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Such passion for the Lord, and from slopes no less!

I'm so glad that my RealPlayer(c) lets me download youtube videos! That one is going to the top of my playlist!
              sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

All i listen to is rap music, but not any.(I dont listen to gangster rap or other similar stuff) I have some recommendation for some great rap christian music that you should listen.

Kanye west: Jesus walk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8AyHupByuU

DMX: Lord give me a sign. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8U_gR58eJU
                Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoain View Post
                  All i listen to is rap music, but not any.(I dont listen to gangster rap or other similar stuff) I have some recommendation for some great rap christian music that you should listen.

Kanye west: Jesus walk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8AyHupByuU

DMX: Lord give me a sign. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8U_gR58eJU
                  Sir, please refrain from posting blasphemous links on this site. Kanye West is an evil man who dared to speak out against our last real president George W. Bush, and appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone (which alone should be proof enough of his heresy) in the image of Jesus wearing a crown of thorns. This is the height of blasphemy, and nothing he does can be taken as Godly.

And don't get me started on DMX.
                  "When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin." - Psalm 109:7

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
                  God bless the Landover Baptist Church!

Comment

Originally posted by Live and Love View Post
                    Sir, please refrain from posting blasphemous links on this site. Kanye West is an evil man who dared to speak out against our last real president George W. Bush, and appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone (which alone should be proof enough of his heresy) in the image of Jesus wearing a crown of thorns. This is the height of blasphemy, and nothing he does can be taken as Godly.

Now I'm gonna let you talk, but first I am wanting people to wade into my first link about the nature of salvation.
                    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                      That was beautiful Brother, BEAUTIFUL. It just goes to show that even GODLESS Chinks can find the love and GLORY of JESUS CHRIST!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to give it another listen. I have the tune stuck in my head now.
                      The irony of this song is that I'm sure you all hate Pokemon. (It's an anime, and I'm sure you have found something against it). This music is the original them song, just different lyrics.
                      1 Timothy 2:11-15
                      Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Live and Love View Post

10 commandments

Number 2: You shall not make for yourself an idol

So why do you care so much about George W. Bush?

and appeared on the cover of Rolling:

I think jesus already told his father to forgive him for that, the same way he asked him to forgive the Jews that decided death for him.

What do you have to say about DMX? I would like to hear you. What ever he done, anyone can ask for forgiveness and this is what he ask for every time he pray.

I did receive an infraction to posting these video, but for no reason. The real reason, it is black music so i automatically get an infraction to sent anti Christ songs. This is racist.
                        Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Comment

This is my favourite Christian song artist, he really expresses the almightyness( if i may say so ) of God.

Comment

• True Christian Music

Um....I apologize if this or something similar has already been created, or if this thread is in the wrong place, but I came across this song today and wanted to know if it is ok to listen to or not.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Re: True Christian Music

Originally posted by VashniEAmaraya View Post
                              Um....I apologize if this or something similar has already been created, or if this thread is in the wrong place, but I came across this song today and wanted to know if it is ok to listen to or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nijYW...eature=related
                              We've been asked this question before.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

Don't be lazy!!
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ixi View Post
                                heres some excellent music

Cradle of Filth

Evanescence

Avenged Sevenfold

Slipknot
                                Cradle Of Filth - Retards obssesed with DEATH!
                                Evanescence - Too Whiny
                                Avenged Sevenfold - Wierd, lets leave it at that
                                Slipknot - Just SCARY!

Now, SKILLET, however, is truly amazing. They are a Christian rock band, and before you say they aren't, please read a few of their song titles:

How Deep The Father's Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-KrI...eature=related
                                Your Name Is Holy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRoSD...eature=related
                                You Are My Hope: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nijYW...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X