X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coca Cola unpatriotic! The only language America the Beautiful should be sung in is American!

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
    That godless, lesbian pervert was a communist, too.

I wonder if that might have had anything to do with it.

Are you one of those Marx worshipping communists yourself, Tarzan?
    There you have it, she became a secret member of the New World Order one world government movement. The illuminati corruption never rests.

A lifelong, active Republican, Bates broke with the party to endorse Democratic presidential candidate John W. Davis in 1924 because of Republican opposition to American participation in the League of Nations. She said: "Though born and bred in the Republican camp, I cannot bear their betrayal of Mr. Wilson and their rejection of the League of Nations, our one hope of peace on earth.

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Coca Cola unpatriotic! The only language America the Beautiful should be sung in is American!

Tea Party Activists Cheer Coca-Cola Surrender

Several Tea Party activists are cheering Coca-Cola's decision to add a patriotic disclaimer to its controversial "America the Beautiful" ad that features children singing the deeply patriotic anthem in foreign languages.

"Coke's surrender to the loud voices of the American citizens demanding an American made product stay true its heritage mirrors the fight for American sovereignty against the pro-amnesty big corporatist legislation of the Democrats and RINOs," Zan Green, founder of the Rainy Day Patriots Tea Party of Birmingham, Alabama, told Breitbart News.

"American citizenship is not for sale," added Green. "America; it's the real thing!"

Friday, the soda company bowed to criticism from conservatives over its "America the Beautiful" ad, including "E Pluribus Unum" and its English translation, "From many, one" in large text on screen during the first ten seconds of the ad.

Two other Tea Party activists said they saw Coca-Cola's decision to revise the ad so quickly as a positive step.

Lynn Moss of the Mid-South Tea Party in Memphis, Tennessee told Breitbart News "the decision of Coca-Cola to listen to the American people is a promising development. Perhaps other large companies will be motivated to do some homework on the issue. They'll discover that only three percent of Americans consider immigration reform an important issue."

Gary Aminoff, a Tea Party activist from Southern California, said "I applaud Coke's recognition that multiculturalism is not the American tradition. Leaving foreign cultures behind and embracing 'America the Beautiful' and its English language is the tradition."

HA HA!!!! Did we win?
      Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

Comment

Everywhere I click on this website it gets dumber. There's no such fucking thing as American and Mexican, the languages are English, and Spanish. Not only that, but The United States don't have an official language, so it could be sung in fucking Polish and it wouldn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Catholic Lover View Post
          Everywhere I click on this website it gets dumber. There's no such piffleing thing as American and Mexican, the languages are English, and Spanish. Not only that, but The United States don't have an official language, so it could be sung in piffleing Polish and it wouldn't matter.

The official language of America is American. That should be obvious. Just try ordering your next Happy Meal in Dutch or Tagalog or Russian and see how that works out for you.

Why is it that everything you post seems to come out of someone who is about to pull his hair out and run screaming down the street?
          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

. . . .
            Why is it that everything you post seems to come out of someone who is about to pull his hair out and run screaming down the street?
            No doubt a triggered snowflake product of the LIEberal education establishment whose only "safe space" is a solitary confinement jail cell.
            Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
            brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
            ...and get off my lawn
            sigpic

Comment

The official language of America is American. That should be obvious. Just try ordering your next Happy Meal in Dutch or Tagalog or Russian and see how that works out for you.

American is not a fucking language. The language is English you fucktard. When will you fucking learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Catholic Loser View Post
                American is not a piffleing language. The language is English you piffletard. When will you piffleing learn.
                Thank you for sharing with us the destructive social values of the Catholic Church. Those who are unable and/or unwilling to comprehend issues more complicated than directions such as, "turn around and pull down your pants," are reduced to temper tantrums and aggressive language. Your behavior will forever provide an example of why parents should never allow their children to socialize with Catholics.
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Those who are unable and/or unwilling to comprehend issues more complicated than directions such as, "turn around and pull down your pants,"
                  What does that even have to do with this issue, I'm not even a catholic I'm a Methodist, I just named myself that to piss all of you off after seeing how unfairly you treated them.

Comment

What does that even have to do with this issue, I'm not even a catholic I'm a Methodist, I just named myself that to piss all of you off after seeing how unfairly you treated them.
                    How very telling that when compared to the known and purposefully hidden molestation of boys around the world, for centuries, your issue is that we don't maintain a "safe space" for people who promote and support these false beliefs.
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                      How very telling that when compared to the known and purposefully hidden molestation of boys around the world, for centuries, your issue is that we don't maintain a "safe space" for people who promote and support these false beliefs.
                      Jeez lady, that isn't even common anymore. You're so dumb, I would advise going and getting an education.🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Comment

Jeez lady, that isn't even common anymore. You're so dumb, I would advise going and getting an education.🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
                        Let's get one thing clear first. In the history of the Catholic Church, abuse has never stopped on its own. Only when non Catholics put pressure on the Church and it threatens their membership (their only source of income), does abuse stop. This includes the sexual abuse of children which, and I hope you're following me here, should be right up there on the moral radar of anyone, much less those who claim to be personally and divinely led by Jesus Christ Almighty Himself.

Now, just how cruel and hard of heart do you think a person has to be to fail to sympathize with children because they don't pay attention to what happens around them?

Comment

I am no more likely to be p!ssed off by Catholics than I am by Methodists.

Furthermore, it's silly to suggest that we are more "unfair" to Catholics than others. We are equally dismayed by all false beliefs.

Full on, unadulterated, 100% Biblically correct Christianity is the only faith that flies around here.

Any assertions-- religious or otherwise--that deviate from a literal reading of the Bible, will be dissected in depth.

That is what we do here. We read the Bible; we discuss the Bible; we examine every aspect of life and the knowledge base of our species through a Biblical lens.
                          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
                          X