Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page I'm a heathen, lol.
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#41)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-14-2007, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Ashes View Post
It's only a name not a judgment.

And I will not fall to my knees to any kind of person, I refuse.
You wouldn't be falling on your knees to "any kind of person", you'd be falling on your knees to the One True God!

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#42)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

God of Ashes is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-14-2007, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
You wouldn't be falling on your knees to "any kind of person", you'd be falling on your knees to the One True God!
There are too many to tell which is the one true. As I said, I refuse.
(#43)
Old
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-14-2007, 04:45 AM

Quote:
There are too many to tell which is the one true. As I said, I refuse.
Maybe the pain of eternal fire will change your mind.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#44)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-14-2007, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Maybe the pain of eternal fire will change your mind.
If either exists. I say it's better than the hell I live through now.
(#45)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-14-2007, 04:50 AM

Quote:
If either exists. I say it's better than the hell I live through now.
You're in a lake of lava with demons gnawing at your innards right now?

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#46)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-14-2007, 04:52 AM

Quote:
You're in a lake of lava with demons gnawing at your innards right now?
Actuallya world of war/violence/and idiot leaders.
(#47)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-14-2007, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Actuallya world of war/violence/and idiot leaders.
Oh. You're French.

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#48)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-14-2007, 05:27 AM

No I live in America and you people point your fingers in this forum far too much. And example of this would be the Turning down for the advancement in Stem Cell research.
(#49)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

ImBill is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-14-2007, 06:09 AM

Just testing to see if I can post with the 500+ "infraction points" I have.
(#50)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Kaniho is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-14-2007, 06:13 AM

I love the fact that with out knowing it these people are ridiculed by most sane christians.
(#51)
Old
Christian Poet Emeritus
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Christian Love The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

Poetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default regarding the late litter of runts - 01-14-2007, 01:51 PM

Psalm 58:3
The wicked are estranged from the womb:
they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
(#52)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-14-2007, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Oh. You're French.
I don't think French comes into play in this case. A frog would have surrendered already. Then started cussing, not bathing, and spitting all over the room.

We all know the French are already damned to hell. That huge phallic symbol they worship makes that a foregone conclusion.

Perhaps we should send them Bibles along with this magic invention that's been around for centuries. We commonly call it soap.
(#53)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default 01-14-2007, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBill View Post
I'm a heathen, lol.
You have a great sense of humor.
Really, what's so funny about going to hell?

You won't find hell funny at all.
None of you sassy mouthed little homers will.
As you burn, remember that Jesus offered you a chance of avoiding hell, and you were too much of a mormon to take it!

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#54)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

dustyjo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-15-2007, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Done and doubledone.
But my account still works...
(#55)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-15-2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyjo View Post
Temporarily

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#56)
Old
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-15-2007, 11:32 PM

Quote:
You question Jesus' mercy sinner? Do you really want to burn in the fires of Hell forever friend?

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
(#57)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-16-2007, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Don't worry, we can fix that if you give us further reason.
(#58)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

dustyjo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-18-2007, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
Don't worry, we can fix that if you give us further reason.
kay
you people ****************
(#59)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-18-2007, 05:17 AM

Dusty, if you hate them so much, why not just leave the forum? Why wait for them to ban you?

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
(#60)
Old
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Elfen Lied is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I'm a heathen, lol. - 01-18-2007, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Dusty, if you hate them so much, why not just leave the forum? Why wait for them to ban you?
The worthless homer posses no intelligence.