X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help! We're Being Flooded!

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
    I just don't understand... It doesn't make sense... "Canuck", okay; "Canadian", perfect; but "Canukistan", where does that come from??

Oh, and Twink, dear, you're wet... Perhaps you bettter both*.... Come inside....

*: referring to the extra organ
    Of course it makes sense. All countries populated by inferior races end in the suffix 'stan'. What's wrong with you, girl, haven't you been to school?

Here are a few of them from an Encyclopedia:

Afghanistan
    Arabestan
    Armanestan
    Bulgaristan / Bulğaristan
    Chinastan
    Frenkistan (Sometimes called France.)
    Habeşistan
    Ermenistan
    Englistan
    Hayastán
    Hindustan
    Hayastan
    Hırvatistan
    Hunastan
    Gurjistan
    Kazakhstan
    Khalistan
    Kyrgyzstan
    Lehastan
    Lehistan
    Macaristan
    Moğolistan
    Pakistan
    Parsqastan
    Rusastan
    Sırbistan
    Tajikistan
    Turkmenistan
    Uzbekistan
    Vrastan
    Yunanistan
    Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Comment

You're so ridiculous, Eno, but that's why I love you!
      This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Enobarbus View Post
        Of course it makes sense. All countries populated by inferior races end in the suffix 'stan'. What's wrong with you, girl, haven't you been to school?

Here are a few of them from an Encyclopedia:

Afghanistan
        Arabestan
        Armanestan
        Bulgaristan / Bulğaristan
        Chinastan
        Frenkistan (Sometimes called France.)
        Habeşistan
        Ermenistan
        Englistan
        Hayastán
        Hindustan
        Hayastan
        Hırvatistan
        Hunastan
        Gurjistan
        Kazakhstan
        Khalistan
        Kyrgyzstan
        Lehastan
        Lehistan
        Macaristan
        Moğolistan
        Pakistan
        Parsqastan
        Rusastan
        Sırbistan
        Tajikistan
        Turkmenistan
        Uzbekistan
        Vrastan
        Yunanistan
        I once saw the Maharencess of Franistan on TV.
        Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
        "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
        Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
          I once saw the Maharencess of Franistan on TV.
          Oh? Good show, was it?

Comment

Oh? Good show, was it?
            Oh yes! Lucille Ball was in it.
            Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
            "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
            Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Oh, and Twink, dear, you're wet... Perhaps you bettter both*.... Come inside....
              And perhaps you and Twink had better both... accept JESUS before He kills you for being QUEER!
              Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryant
              In my part of the country these people are called "Frostbacks". They typically are always on the verge of civil war (Parti Québécois), play too much hockey, drink beer, and end their sentences with "eh?". Projecting precious bodily fluids is a new pastime I am not familiar with.
              You're from Soviet Canuckistan as well? You have my sympathies. From your posting, I almost thought you were a heterosexual Christian.
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                And perhaps you and Twink had better both... accept JESUS before He kills you for being QUEER! Sorry, but the last time I checked, I was a big fan of penises. I'll check again though, hold on a sec. *Checks* Yep, still not attracted to members of my sex.

You're from Glorious Canadaas well? You have my sympathies. Actually, here in Canada, we pity those in the US. From your posting, I almost thought you were a heterosexual Christian.
                The majority of Canadians are heterosexual and Christian.

Comment

Half the country are Godless commies and half the country is French, so I find that very hard to believe. Fortunately God has not turned His eyes from you completely, and he has put the godly Stephen Harper into his rightful place as Prime Minister of your squalid little nation. Take this opportunity while you still can!
                  Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                  Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                  Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                  All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                  Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                  On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                  My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckistani Harlot
                    Sorry, but the last time I checked, I was a big fan of penises. I'll check again though, hold on a sec. *Checks* Yep, still not attracted to members of my sex.

Let's look at what the dictionary has to say, shall we?
                    Originally posted by Dictionary
                    queer
                    Originally posted by Dictionary
                    /kwɪər/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kweer]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciationadjective, -er, -est, verb, noun
                    –adjective 1.strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; singular: a queer notion of justice. 2.of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady: Something queer about the language of the prospectus kept investors away. 3.not feeling physically right or well; giddy, faint, or qualmish: to feel queer. 4.mentally unbalanced or deranged.
                    Now, I cannot say whether you are feeling physically right or not, but you are most certainly strange and odd from a conventional viewpoint, of a questionable nature or character, and mentally unbalanced. So Jesus has good cause to kill you for queerness at least three times over.

You can repeat a lie as often as you like, but it doesn't make it true.
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

I can agree that I am extremely strange and possibly a little crazy. But I'm not gay.

Comment

I can agree that I am extremely strange and possibly a little crazy. But I'm not gay.
                        No, there's nothing gay or delightful about unrepentant sodomy. Maybe your less than sunny mood is God trying to tell you something?
                        Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Can you atleast admit that you need JESUS in your life?
                          If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                          A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                          Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                            No, there's nothing gay or delightful about unrepentant sodomy.
                            Thank you very much for the invitation, but I'm really and truly highly uninterested in anal sex. Especially with a woman as I am not a lesbian. Have fun trying to find someone to take you up on that offer, though.

Comment

Thank you very much for the invitation, but I'm really and truly highly uninterested in anal sex. Especially with a woman as I am not a lesbian. Have fun trying to find someone to take you up on that offer, though.
                              How strange. Do you usually confuse a statement with an invitation. If I said the sky is blue, would you be looking for a cupcake in my hand? That's what happens when you let the Devil into your heart. His demons mess with your mind and you can't think straight. It's time you kicked him out, invite in Jesus, and get yourself baptised through full immersion!
                              Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                                How strange.

It's time you kicked him out, invite in Jesus, and get yourself baptised through full immersion!
                                Please note that the good Sister did not say "full PERVERSION". Methinks you've had enough of THAT already!

Comment

Working...
                                X